Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family (31234 Views)

Anita Joseph Relaxing On Flavour's Thigh (Throwback Photo) / (photos)banky W shooting a movie after completing film making course in new york / PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: Another frontpage candidate. smiley
You are right
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Decapo: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
The baddest boss
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by babseg(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
I wonder why they were all sitting on the floor.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Dygeasy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella:
ermm..I think he had cancer at some point..
and he had it in the shoulder... Doesn't explain a thing
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by vizboy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Suljosh: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
chidyhels: Hs bro is cute shaa,jst like him
u sure?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dygeasy: and he had it in the shoulder... Doesn't explain a thing
my point is, he must have undergone some sort of chemotherapy that made him lose his hair...just my speculation.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
so Banky wears cap @ home 2 cover dat his head! Anyway,thank God his broda aint got his head!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by seedord247(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
pepperminty12: so Banky wears cap @ home 2 cover dat his head! Anyway,thank God his broda aint got his head!

Your Bf find reach am? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Oballer: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Banky W relaxing with his family, D'banj signs Tonte Dike, D'banj snubs Jazzy,Yvonne beefs Tonto,Kim rocks baby bump...They are celebrities,they will sort themselves out. Worry abt yourself dear,u don chop?

STOLEN from Basket Mouth..we sef dey on tweeter.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
When are we going to see the pictures of Seun Osewa and his family on the frontpage ? Abi seun no be celebrity ?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by poweredcom(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wetin come concern us now with wellington family....they r unnigerians they look like black americans...all dat one na for dem poket
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by tellwisdom: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Rubbish angry angry
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by richeyy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
chidyhels: Hs bro is cute shaa,jst like him

But he's got a girlfriend grin
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by AK481(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
jide4lagos: Did i just see this on the frontpage?
No,back page grin
jide4lagos: Did i just see this on the frontpage?
No,back page
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Jennydove: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
babseg: I wonder why they were all sitting on the floor.
maybe i should give u banky number so that u'll ask him....smh
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Jennydove: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
O'baller:

u caught him red_handed,he wants to impress us,as if to say na him composer am
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
jhydebaba: Let me go and snap myself relaxing with my family maybe it'll make front page undecided undecided
I'm coming tongue
that's the day Seun will create back page to throw u put
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Beautiful family.

Damn, good genes. Banky, if not you, then dash me your brother kiss
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When are we going to see the pictures of Seun Osewa and his family on the frontpage ? Abi seun no be celebrity ?

Celeb for which Ogun market? grin tongue
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Revolva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
No mind all dis naija gals -- if una like make fine face dey decieve una...so na banky bro be d talk of town na...una no weda d guy brain wet...and wetin concern us with dem now abi before banky na orphan?? Yes we know he has a family

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by kamez(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
And how does this help in making Man Utd loose some points in d EPL dis season...cos dats the only tin I'm interested in at d moment
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ojuikwu: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
igbos they do like mumu why abi they wat jokinnh oooo cus igbo like 2 they cheat person why
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Desloaaa(f): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella:
nah, the dude is starting to accept the shape of his planet head...he now showcases it every so often.
yea,i finally saw his'hammer head of horror in one of his latest video,he's still cute,with or without d cap sha
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by samnugba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Dreyl(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

i just wonder
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by wanney: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
OHh pls banky bin bald or not is normal.makin it an issue s no big deal,his bro s cute though.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

Find? Mayb u meant fine!SMH
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dreyl: i just wonder
Kip on wondering o
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Dygeasy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
O'baller:

indeed you are on twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Ankara Jumpsuit / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.