Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Is Your Take On This Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On This Guys? (698 Views)

Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? / Ladies, Would You Do This? Guys, Your Reaction... / Ladies, must you do this????? Guys, how do you escape this???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2013
sad sad sad

[size=20pt]She got the beating of her life just because she burnt the rice she was cooking for her boyfriend

What's your take on this guys?[/size]

Source: https://www.facebook.com/WeddingDigestNaija?ref=stream

Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2013
she come pose snap am put am for bbm, shei? undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by xynerise: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2013
joeydozzy: she come pose snap am put am for bbm, shei? undecided
it looks like a disguise. undecided. Reminds me of Ginger Snap
Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Kslib(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2013
Dem beat her,na im she dey poae well for pishure abi..see enuf blood and her facial expression looks okay abi??
Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2013
Lets pretend it aint fake...she got herself into the r/ship,she either deals with it or walks out of it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Mobinga: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2013
So she now takes a picture of this while losing blood?

Fake.

Op's a phaggot. Ban OP
Re: What Is Your Take On This Guys? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
Now i am going to be vulgar for the first time because i am tired of seeing all this nonesense on nl.whether this story is true or not,girls will continue to be treated like animals because they decide to rent their vaginas to loosers.someone who has not married you and you are cooking for him shocked i dont pity the girl,as for the guy that beat her because of rice is it mental depravity i will call it or hunger or lack of parental upbringing or the fact that his mother was not alive to bring jim up and so he lived among savages that he lacks self control.smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VAL Fever / 10 Reasons You May Consider To Abstain From SEX Outside Your Marriage / 8 Types Of Men And Women To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.