Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife (1901 Views)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / 8-year-Old Boy Marries 61-Year-Old Woman In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Few days after she was released from kidnappers den, Nollywood actress and Special Assistant on Public Affairs to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Nkiru Sylvanus got married to her long time heartthrob secretly.
The man who swept the actress feet is the media spokesman of Vice President Namadi Sambo, Mallam Umar Sani. Our sources revealed that the wedding which held two weeks ago was given a media blackout and attended by handful of family members.
Yemoja gathered that the wedding was made hush-hush because of the media attention that greeted the kidnapping of the actress and because the VP’s media man has a wife already which will make Nkiru his second wife.
Nkiru Sylvanus was kidnapped by some gunmen in Owerri on Saturday, December 15, 2012 and demanded a ransom of 100 million naira for her release.

The actress was released about a week after, though there were unconfirmed reports that a ransom was paid.
One of the Vice President’s Spokesman’s friends confirmed the marriage and told yemojanews that, “it is not for public knowledge”.
We learnt Nkiru and Umar Sani had been dating for a while and it was Sani, who got the political appointment for the actress in Imo State.
“Umar Sani and Rochas Okorocha are close friends. Umar facilitated Nkiru’s appointment in Imo State.
You know Nkiru is from Abia State and not Imo”, our source declared.
The source further told us that it was Umar Sani that paid ransom of several millions of naira which made the kidnappers to release the actress.
Nigeriafilms.com called Nkiru to confirm this story but our calls to her were not picked. We sent a text message to her, which she neither confirm nor deny the story.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=86094

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nwando how far? Did you accomplish the mission. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123: Nwando how far? Did you accomplish the mission. cheesy

Yes dear
Let me respond on that thread

@ topic,na so eligible husband scarce for alaigbo abi na so single men scarce for Nigeria gburugburu shocked shocked shocked
See as our sister don enter akwule
Abomination!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by tinu16(f): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na waoooo, is dat a compensation or what for having gone through the trauma of being kidnapped? Am outtta joooor. Rubbish.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
This thing is true o
Is it?
Saw this online

Na wa o
She is still dressing sexy for her Mallam for the wedding grin grin

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Love transcends boundaries. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123: Love transcends boundaries. cheesy

Why somebody's aide
If na me I for target the main the main Mallam like Nuhu Ribadu,Mallam Sanusi or Ibrahim Babangida kpa kpaa
If I must chop frog let me chop the one with berra adipose tissues grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
nwando:

Why somebody's aide
If na me I for target the main the main Mallam like Nuhu Ribadu,Mallam Sanusi or Ibrahim Babangida kpa kpaa
If I must chop frog let me chop the one with berra adipose tissues grin

The man looks young, and the potential is very much there. Who says he cannot be a Sanusi. My sister no think am o. Nkiru don cover all angles. 2nd wife though. Well, wetin i go talk. All na "love". This is aide to the VP we are talking about, the only place he can go from here is UP
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
The picture I posted was not him,it was the new Kaduna governor
I cannot find a picture of the man let us see what Nkiru is getting herself into

You have a point there o
An aide to VP today can can be a governor tomorrow
The girl has foresight o

See how Okorocha's aide now Commissioner married his daughter.Tomorrow now,he might be governor of Imo State.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
nwando: The picture I posted was not him,it was the new Kaduna governor
I cannot find a picture of the man let us see what Nkiru is getting herself into

You have a point there o
An aide to VP today can can be a governor tomorrow
The girl has foresight o

See how Okorocha's aide now Commissioner married his daughter.Tomorrow now,he might be governor of Imo State.

Some people think about today and tomorrow. Godfather was once a Godson. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123:

Some people think about today and tomorrow. Godfather was once a Godson. cheesy

I have taken back my previous statement
The girl is wise cheesy
This is no easy feat
How many VP aides have I seen let alone shake their hands .Nkiru is romancing one .
Levels dey this life o

So mallams watch nollywood too
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
nwando:

I have taken back my previous statement
The girl is wise cheesy
This is no easy feat

So mallams watch nollywood too?

Apparently. These nollywood girls know the market they are selling. Na dem dey reign now. She has hammered amongst her mates and in her eyes. This is their specialty. Did she catch a good one, i think so. And he is even marrying her. Not under G things all over the place with everyone trying to find the sponsor of their extravagant lifestyles on 100k a film.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123:

Apparently. These nollywood girls know the market they are selling. Na dem dey reign now. She has hammered amongst her mates and in her eyes. This is their specialty. Did she catch a good one, i think so. And he is even marrying her. Not under G things all over the place with everyone trying to find the sponsor of their extravagant lifestyles on 100k a film.

At least when they see her cruising her hummer,her husband bought it cheesy
Jelosi people can go and quench!
Or go find their own Mallam if they think it is easy grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by baby124: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
nwando:

At least when they see her cruising her hummer,her husband bought it cheesy
Jelosi people can go and quench!
Or go find their own Mallam if they think it is easy grin

grin grin grin. Its not easy to turn from Mary to Hajia. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by greatgod2012(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
So,as beautiful as that lady is, na 2nd wife she go do.........na wa for money o!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by armyofone(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
the potential to be stinky rich is there, good one gal grin. They sure know how to care for a foine yellow chick wink
Mallam = loaded bank account and loaded abuna.

Nkiru nwa mama, sanu da zuwa. Akwai kudi falala.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife by StevensJojo(f): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Find This Boy!dear All, Olufolabi Adeniji 16yrs Old Whose Pix Is On / What Lil White Lies Do You Tell Your Significant Other? / What Item In Ur Kitchen,have Faithfully Served U 4 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.