Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (405559 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2013
Emmysteve: @Crazyman and Ogbeche77 pls i need ur help. i am a 2013 "A" corper, is it possible for me to redeploy afta one or two month? and wul my allowee be affected? how do i go about it pls
Oooppsss wrong thread...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2013
Emmysteve: @Crazyman and Ogbeche77 pls i need ur help. i am a 2013 "A" corper, is it possible for me to redeploy afta one or two month? and wul my allowee be affected? how do i go about it pls
Its only possible before the names are deployed to the particular LGA you would serve, but impossible after documentation and deployment.

The reason is that every LGA you serve, has your full details for documentation, so any omitted or added information into it could cause problems for your certificate unless of course you've got strong connections.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

My first tribal victimization was in 2011, we had written an internship exam for nlng, about a week later, I rcvd a call that I had passed, and should resume at the start of d next month. When it was time to start, Dere was nothing left for us, an order had already been passed which instructed that natives be taken in firstly, before others, irrespective of performance.
Is it the test at Presidential Hotel? The Industrial attachment one? cos I wrote it, got the same call and was left out to dry. I kept calling the HR all through till I gave up and learnt something to fill up my IT logbook. I didn't hear this part of the story..a friend of mine who did there told me what they were told when they started-how they were chosen. It was more of higher marks than tribe and this guy is Ibo, my other guy that got is from AkwaIbom.

@Winnie
PH may be expensive n all but na human being like you and me dey stay here no be superhumanssmiley. money dey PH o..na to enter the right place. you need to see young boys in oil coys living large na chai baba God bless your childrengrin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
An0nimus:
Is it the test at Presidential Hotel? The Industrial attachment one? cos I wrote it, got the same call and was left out to dry. I kept calling the HR all through till I gave up and learnt something to fill up my IT logbook. I didn't hear this part of the story..a friend of mine who did there told me what they were told when they started-how they were chosen. It was more of higher marks than tribe and this guy is Ibo, my other guy that got is from AkwaIbom.

Wow! Good to know we boarded thesame train.
I'm sure your friend started with the first batch, cos the issue came up with the second batch.
I had lots of uniport frnds who were rivers/bonny indigenes.... They ddnt get the first call. But the got the slot.

Surely, they would try to be diplomatic, they wouldn't tell you the major reason.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

Wow! Good to know we boarded thesame train.
I'm sure your friend started with the first batch, cos the issue came up with the second batch.
I had lots of uniport frnds who were rivers/bonny indigenes.... They ddnt get the first call. But the got the slot.

Surely, they would try to be diplomatic, they wouldn't tell you the major reason.
my friend were 2nd and 3rd batches..anyways the not getting the first call and still gettin the others sounds fishy. oh well that one don pass..all na experience..one thing I believe and always tell people (and myself) is that there's a way you'll be so good at what you do no amount of mago-mago or favouritism can stop your shine. Strive to be the best and your time will comesmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kenny_vikky: Make dis june/july come now

Dnt worry it wil soon come and by God's grace we shall ol make it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
An0nimus:
my friend were 2nd and 3rd batches..anyways the not getting the first call and still gettin the others sounds fishy. oh well that one don pass..all na experience..one thing I believe and always tell people (and myself) is that there's a way you'll be so good at what you do no amount of mago-mago or favouritism can stop your shine. Strive to be the best and your time will comesmiley

True bro...
Or how else did dey succeed without the first call?

Well-well, we've gone past dat stage now.

Better days ahead.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Emmysteve(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=CrazyMan]
Its only possible before the names are deployed to the particular LGA you would serve, but impossible after documentation and deployment.

The reason is that every LGA you serve, has your... Thanx mhen i gat change my min
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=WinnieDPooh] 5States good for service; Akwa Ibom, Portharcourt, Lagos, Ogun, Enugu and Delta States.

States with low cost of living; Ogun, Bayelsa, Oyo, Ondo and Enugu States.

Safety reasons; All the states are sefe to serve except Northern states.

States that pay well; Akwa Ibom 10k, Enugu 10k(so i heard o), Lagos 10-15k, Portharcourt(they save all your money for you till you are through about 120k), Anambra 5,800(the #800 is what made it different from whet they pay in Ogun and Oyo states).

States with Job opportunities; Lagos, Ogun, Portharcourt, Delta(Warri) and Abuja but Abuja pay 0(zero winnie,u av said well,bt I kept on wondering y osun didn't show face at al,do u tink it is nt a gud place to serve?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
walexy5050: Any unadite or eksuite in the house...let's hook up. Heard we are ask to submit our original jamb admission letter.
thank God,atlast smebody frm unad don dey dys room,hw u dey,Good to av u here.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
WinnieDPooh: 5States good for service; Akwa Ibom, Portharcourt, Lagos, Ogun, Enugu and Delta States.

States with low cost of living; Ogun, Bayelsa, Oyo, Ondo and Enugu States.

Safety reasons; All the states are sefe to serve except Northern states.

States that pay well; Akwa Ibom 10k, Enugu 10k(so i heard o), Lagos 10-15k, Portharcourt(they save all your money for you till you are through about 120k), Anambra 5,800(the #800 is what made it different from whet they pay in Ogun and Oyo states).

States with Job opportunities; Lagos, Ogun, Portharcourt, Delta(Warri) and Abuja but Abuja pay 0(zero)Naira.
you av said well,please wats of OSUN,I was shocked wen d name no surface,ar u saying Osun is nt such a gud place to serve?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
mercyspeaks1: you av said well,please wats of OSUN,I was shocked wen d name no surface,ar u saying Osun is nt such a gud place to serve?
I was supposed to add osun o its because you said 5states infact the cost off livin in Osun state is lesser especially Ilesa and Ife T.fare goes for 30 to 40 naira irrespective of where you are going to and bike charges ranges from 50 to 70 naira but the place dull o once it is 9pm the whole town becomes a graveyard and flexing no too dey it is only the students of OAU that even make ife bubble abit and accommodation in ife goes for 45-55k that is for a room o and self contain goes for 80 to 110k the landlords there exploit tenants alot because students are willing to pay them any amount to stay offcamp. But houses in Ilesa are cheaper sha 20-45k but the place dry na only Hotel you fit catch small fun. Osun state is cool it will be easy to save as a corper but state governor pay #3,500.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Chasicolis(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Any umudyk in d house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=mercyspeaks1][/quote]
Osun state has one of the best camp in this country,it's peaceful and the cost of living is low.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by geewah(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
rep lasu bus admin class 2012,#batch B

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by RichardSheddy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
:-D
Zup house, am Sheddy, DESPO graduate, Computer Engineer.
Any good news so far for 2013 batch B?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Winnie seems to know so much on these matters lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ scampy ave u gone to skoll to summit ur jamb admission leta,biodata nd statement of result
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by RichardSheddy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
smileyHello, any DESPOLITE in the hux?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
An0nimus: Winnie seems to know so much on these matters lol
Lol i graduated from OAU you know so i know Osun state wella
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by kokong1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gud nyt guys and my only CRUTITE in the hux.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2013
*YawnsAndStretches*
G'morn All..... How was y'al nite?
Mine was veri cold nd ds morning ain't exception, the weather is cloudy nd looks lyk is gonna rain heavily sum more.

So who's trending??
Auntie winnie ofkois grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2013
ademijuwonlo:
Osun state has one of the best camp in this country,it's peaceful and the cost of living is low.
Ur so on point Ademijuwonlo.
I'm Olalejuwonlo but my friends call me jaywon.

Hav u gotten my new album 'WeMaking MoneyThisYear' ??
Am from Osun state, ilesa precisely.
Osun state noni!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2013
Kenny_vikky: @ scampy ave u gone to skoll to summit ur jamb admission leta,biodata nd statement of result
Greatest Tasuedite!!!
Richard Sheddy: smileyHello, any DESPOLITE in the hux?
Bros Howdy?
Wich 1 be DESPOLITE kwa??
Skools plenty 4 naija o!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I was supposed to add osun o its because you said 5states infact the cost off livin in Osun state is lesser especially Ilesa and Ife T.fare goes for 30 to 40 naira irrespective of where you are going to and bike charges ranges from 50 to 70 naira but the place dull o once it is 9pm the whole town becomes a graveyard and flexing no too dey it is only the students of OAU that even make ife bubble abit and accommodation in ife goes for 45-55k that is for a room o and self contain goes for 80 to 110k the landlords there exploit tenants alot because students are willing to pay them any amount to stay offcamp. But houses in Ilesa are cheaper sha 20-45k but the place dry na only Hotel you fit catch small fun. Osun state is cool it will be easy to save as a corper but state governor pay #3,500.
Winnie...20hugs for u...Osun don tire me as u describe am so,bt wat of Uniosun,do they take corpers nd whr is d school located.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2013
An0nimus: Winnie seems to know so much on these matters lol
I dey tell u ehn..... grin
She's so grounded. Must hav done her research on d 17 states apart frm d 19 northern states
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Our selfish leader: Senate President David Mark REJECTED a Bill For Unemployed Graduates To Be Paid N20,000 Monthly
Yesterday, He Gave 2face A Ferrari Worth. N47million naira. #Habaaaaa. "SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY GO"?
Pls RE-braodcast the last BC...let's make it viral on social media like oga @ the top thing...post it on any social media you knw of..GOD bless us a we do that...thanks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Double post.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2013
Charles and imanuelle,happy viewing!!! Hw una nyt,hp splendid,charles no dey carry last for anytn,I see u don post smetn dys morni,av a great day o.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Kenny_vikky: @ scampy ave u gone to skoll to summit ur jamb admission leta,biodata nd statement of result

Gudmornin @Vicky, i'm stil in skul jst abt 2 start my clearance cos i gained admisn witout Jamb, so i wil av to finish my clearance and submit my Statement of Result nd Bio Data to Blacky @ stdnt affairs. Peace.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Goodmorning my fellow prosPective corPers and unique graduates of uniPort, Pls how is this Posting dne? Is it by state or the school you finished from.am from IMO so whr likely should I exPect? If not I gat work am asP.the man say na 30k(jehova withness man)so if him chop my money I dne kill am b that.13B let's go... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.