Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,096 members, 7,963,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (6331 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by vanstanzy(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Congratulations cheesy

The most important thing though, is to have a strong, national opposition party that can effectively challenge the PDP and offer bold, new radical ideas that would lift Nigeria from it's present state of anomie, to a state close to eldorado.
Pat Utomi could be the architect of the new mega party's economic policy thrust; which should be the antithesis to PDP's IMF-approved policies.

Its like u don't get it? From the beginning, the purpose of the merger is just to chase PDP out of power, that's all. NO BETTER AGENDA for MOVING THE NATION FORWARD. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by MadCow1: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Thus says the Lord to his children the People of PDP

Isiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

AMEN!!

The power shall always belong to the People.. PDP!!
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2013
I Bleep one chick 2 hours ago,meh!! Her toto was so sweet
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by tayooluwole: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
merger is d only panacea to wrest power frm this organiclally corrupt PDP. PDP has been in d rulling behemot since 1999...wht ve they achieved except economic nd security anguish on d already-suffering masses. D emergence of PDP in 2015 is an ignominous slap on d face of d downtrroden which constitute 85% of d Nigerian population. Let us give chance to new party wth fresh ideas and spirited political will... I pray for d sucess of merging...

1 Like

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by pato405(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
merging to maul Nigeria and makes things mega worse for the masses. if this 'merger' eventually topples PDP, I bet Nigerians will wish for a comeback of PDP because they'll be worse than the devil we know. undecided

1 Like

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by vanstanzy(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow: Thus says the Lord to his children the People of PDP

Isiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

AMEN!!

The power shall always belong to the People.. PDP!!

Add DISEASE to ur username, and complete the sentence. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by ceejay80s(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Merging to save naija my foot. Weda na PDP,CPC,ANPP,ACN, NRC or SDP, all know is dat they are all thieves, looters, murderers, embezzlers, CRIMINAL. I prefer monkey to rule naija than these liars
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by tayejay(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2013
I don't believe the coming together of those parties will deliver Nigeria. It could only jst b a shift of colonialism from one party to another. More like cabal 2 cabal, which more will b like 4 their own selfish interests. What I will consider a real positive merger will b if credible individuals from those parties come together 2 form a big chunk of credible party, then Nigeria will get the change it clamours for
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by MadCow1: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

Add DISEASE to ur username, and complete the sentence. angry angry angry

You are definitely possessed by evil spirit..

I can see that your village witches have used your picture to do blanket..

I bind that evil spirit in you right now.. Recieve your deliverance now...

TAKE IT!!!

You have been delievered.. Go and sin no more..
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2013
The title should have been:We're are merging to replace the old thieves with new set of thieves grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by shyna501: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
gendebs: God 4bid bad thing. I will prefer a weak GEJ than the candidate this 3 crook will present as aspirant. pls Asiwaju, Onu and Buhari get a life
Ʊ r telling Tinubu Ä♌ð Buhari 2 get a life?? Ʊ r very funny!
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by vanstanzy(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

TAKE IT!!!

Pastor, pastor is this what the demon looks like? grin grin grin grin grin... "Abeg, take ur demons back jor!"

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by brownlolly(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2013
It is so obvious that Nigeria's problems are mostly caused by her citizens - not the politicians. The progressive ones see positive changes in their environment. The retards come on Nairaland and talk trash. The politics we play will affect our future and the coming generations. Can we all see that?

The SouthWest has improved...show me another zone that can boast of this.

Whether we like it or not (all of them are corrupt or not), ACN is a positive party...and I fully support the move to join forces and terminate oppression and ignorance...

Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by theripper: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
brownlolly: It is so obvious that Nigeria's problems are mostly caused by her citizens - not the politicians. The progressive ones see positive changes in their environment. The retards come on Nairaland and talk trash. The politics we play will affect our future and the coming generations. Can we all see that?

Whether we like it or not (all of them are corrupt or not), ACN is a positive party...and I fully support the move to join forces and terminate oppression and ignorance...

Long live Nigeria

Progressive for ur mind abi? Every governor for SW except Mimiko na employee under the Asiwaju Company of Nigeria. ACN can never b opposite of PDP, both na thieves party, na just level different.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Hoodrat(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
nairaland.com
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Giditinz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
The merger is a welcome development.At least, it will create an effective opposition, but time will tell if it's a new wine in an old wine skin. Let's see what happens......... grin
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
kaze4blues:

Mumu.....chris ngige contested under can in anambra senatorial poll nd defeated ur own apga dat presented dora akunyili.

No offense, bro.....get ur facts clear next time

Just wait till 2015 and see how it goes. Do you know the reason chris ngige won that position, find out before you disgrace yourself.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Pataki: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sam Milla: To save Nigeria from who? Old fools.
The only people we need to save Nigeria from is YOU OLD CARGOS holding us hostages for decades.

Arent you people ashamed? Buhari, Tinubu and co. You idi..ots criminally secured the future of your childrens by looting our resources yet its never enough. Like oliver twist, you still wants some more.
I dont like prophesizing or predicting dooms, i like action. You people will be looking as Nigerians revolt against you, your children and your childrens children

Only a deranged being will spew this nonsense that I have just read on the internet. How did Buhari secure the future of his children by looting resources?

His first child died recently in a Nigerian comatose hospital. She was not flown abroad in a private jet for medical attention. Your PDP people are busy flying from Aso Rock hospital to Germany, UK, Saudi Arabia to treat their respective ordinary headaches.

I know some of you Nigerians are not ready to be saved; but I also know, while you remain stubborn in suffering and smiling, your future generation will curse you for supporting the mad leaders that you have chosen currently to lead the affairs of this nation in corruption.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr2great: I Bleep one chick 2 hours ago,meh!! Her toto was so sweet

With all due respect, I think you posted in the wrong thread.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Gbawe: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
brownlolly: It is so obvious that Nigeria's problems are mostly caused by her citizens - not the politicians. The progressive ones see positive changes in their environment. The retards come on Nairaland and talk trash. The politics we play will affect our future and the coming generations. Can we all see that?

Long live Nigeria

Bright insight. Sadly, most here don't think like you. Many Nigerians today have fallen victim to the brainwashing plot of opportunistic and desperate politicians that plays on the sentiments and innate fear and biases of the populace. The aim is to 'divide and conquer' so that most Nigerians are too distracted and weak from fighting their equally impoverished countrymen to even see what matters let alone unite to take the necessary actions against leaders , wherever they may be from, to achieve the elusive progress we all seek.

I too fully support the merger effort. Those who do not support it are totally free to enjoy their opinion also. The battle is on the political field and will not be decided by what any of us think individually. It will be about collective effort, unity and the ability to reach out to a badly divided, dejected and disillusioned people.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Joeadamu86: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
The merger will not yield anything,the problems in these parties are worst than that of the PDP,looking closely and critically PDP may even be a necessary evil than these hypocritical parties..
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by kutchs: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
How have they saved Borno, Yobe, Nassarawa, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti states where they rule?
We are not unaware of the lootings going on in the various states you control.

Shegu mutane come replace PDP and continue the looting at Abuja.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Wadeoye(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
kutchs: How have they saved Borno, Yobe, Nassarawa, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti states where they rule?
We are not unaware of the lootings going on in the various states you control.

Shegu mutane come replace PDP and continue the looting at Abuja.

To start with Borno is not in the hand of ACN or CPC.

I advice you visit those states or call the natives of the states to know more. I am from Osun and I can tell you ACN is delivering a clear sense of direction compared to what obtained when PDP was in power. Go to Oyo state and Ogun. There is peace and progress everywhere - environment getting clearner by the day compared to what it used to be under PDP. Man, PDP will never rule those states again.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Mogidi: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
We rejected Tinubu and Buhari before and we shall reject them again.

God bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
From past events, I can predict that both the Labour Party and APGA will support whoever emerges as the PDP Presidential candidate. But they would field candidates for other elective posts.

Therefore, the 2015 Presidential election will effectively be a 2-horse race. I think having two national parties is good for the polity. The one that is out of power will constantly put the ruling party on it's toes.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by zoedicus: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

TAKE IT!!!

you just proved him right. Uhm, MAD-COW DISEASE.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by zoedicus: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: From past events, I can predict that both the Labour Party and APGA will support whoever emerges as the PDP Presidential candidate. But they would field candidates for other elective posts.

Therefore, the 2015 Presidential election will effectively be a 2-horse race. I think having two national parties is good for the polity. The one that is out of power will constantly put the ruling party on it's toes.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by zoedicus: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: From past events, I can predict that both the Labour Party and APGA will support whoever emerges as the PDP Presidential candidate. But they would field candidates for other elective posts.

which toe are u talking about? As if any of them had 1.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by zoedicus: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Wadeoye:

To start with Borno is not in the hand of ACN or CPC.

I advice you visit those states or call the natives of the states to know more. I am from Osun and I can tell you ACN is delivering a clear sense of direction compared to what obtained when PDP was in power. Go to Oyo state and Ogun. There is peace and progress everywhere - environment getting clearner by the day compared to what it used to be under PDP. Man, PDP will never rule those states again.
which oyo state are u talking abt? Its acn who wont hv another chance to rule.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by Wadeoye(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2013
zoedicus:
which oyo state are u talking abt? Its acn who wont hv another chance to rule.

Are you from oyo? Have you even been to that part of Nigeria before?

Oyo is changing... Sanity is reigning and governance is now in the hands of responsible people, not NURTW/PDP.

PDP will NEVER rule any state in South West again.
Re: We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP by thaoriginator: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
I, The Originator, hereby due to lack of wisdom, high mismanagement, gross confusion, corruption, clueless and mumuness of the GEJ (aka retardinho) administration declare General Buhari and Pat Utomi as the next Nigeria's president and vice president respectively.

If anyone of you has any problem with that should report his or herself to the nearest transformer or any available high-tension live electrical cable and give em a very tight hug.

Signed

The Originator

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" / KADUNA DECIDES- EL-RUFAI VS Yero...as It Happens / She Died In 1996 But Predicted Isis, 9/11, The Arab Spring, Obama…a 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.