Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Would You Study The Same Course Again? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Study The Same Course Again? (13527 Views)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Amari(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tobbie9: If I had a 2nd chance I'd study elect/elect in d same OAU, rather than Med & Surg which I believe to be overrated and unnecessarily difficult.
LWKM,I love the overrated and unnecessarily difficult part,most professional courses if not all are like that. Studying med & surg always pays off @ the end especially when you know your onions.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by AdexOmoby(f): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
sholay2011: This issue came up in my school while chatting with some of my friends. Someone raised the question that if you were opportuned to come back to this world again and you found yourself about to enter for a course in the University, would you still study the same course you studied in your past life (which is now)?

As for me, I would say YES! Though, I was ignorant then before I came into the University and had always wanted to be a doctor, but I'm happy with my course of study because of its technicality.

If I came back to this world again, and found myself in Nigeria, and about to enter Obafemi Awolowo University again, I would study Agricultural Economics. I have no regrets.

What about you?
A different course becz I wanna try sometin new. A diff sch becz I wanna experience a diff sch and definetly not Nigeria!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Torch1:
why not Unizik?
seeing they say is believing.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Capableben(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2014
empron:
will study Medicine instead of Engineering.
U did engineering?
isn't it paying?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Capableben(m): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Seeeeeeee:
petroleum engineering again till death do me part whatelse will i study in Nigeria? what does the economy depend on?
Does the course really pay?
how about chemical?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Capableben(m): 1:44am On Nov 19, 2014
kayusjames:
Yes, i'll study the same course again ( Petroleum Engineering) and in d same university
which uni?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Capableben(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Mote2:
10times over i'd still study Petroleum Engineering and it wld still b U.I, i mean what other school n what other course......

How's the course paid u now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues / LAUTECH Students Protest Over 7 Months Strike (Pics, Video) / Federal Poly Idah Admission List 2012/2013 Class B is nw Out 2day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.