Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,153 members, 7,960,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (628959 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2013
jakesund: u guys are unbelievable....so u guys had this in mind and kept mute about it for almost a month while being the perfect saint here..??.

Fynest there's no use for all the grammar..let them have what they want so they can sleep at night....i'm sure they have a problem with u being a mod not the thread president...but all in all just resign...

I will surely not want to meet some of u on campus....some of u are just too hypocritical for ma liking...and u go to church/mosque day in day out and still keep unreasonable malice??...goes a long way to explain how hard heaven is to enter...

A yoruba proverb says...kokoro ton je efo inu re lon gbe (the insects that eats vegetable also lives in it)

And pls dont quote me to spit rubbish cuz if u do all hell will break loose...

Fynest meet me on 2go we need to talk.

##smh
chaii me dn let go of d post jare so pple re just so annoying.. U dn tak am finish i dnt nid to explain anytn further. abeg i go join u naw
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh: @finest,wat dat guy posted is ntin buh d whole truth...I was surprised wen u guys came up wit such an idea...I deliberately eschewed involving myself in it...
most of u Luv controlin buh don't luv bin controlled...

am i missing something here?...who's controlling who?...like seriously....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2013
funtanherb: please how can i close my nairaland account,nairaland moderators are junks they ban for little or no reason
mai guy wetn appen? Who s pesn dat ban u? Gv me concise explainatn then i would tender ur complain trust solutn wud be....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Fynestboi: Speechless undecided

cant believe my dudes nd mistress support what cimet write up deir, so u knw it would lead to war [abi wetn u call am] nd u kept mute for days now without saying anytn[war ko world war IV NI], i seriously cant imagine y u pick up ur phone to nd write dat childish post just to back up ur abberant behaviour.

There re so many things u dnt undastand cimet am sure jakesund does, coz ve explain to him, if you tnk i started dis lyk u claim so be it..

But i would tell u weda DEIR TP or not dats d way tins would occurs..

So u want to tell me reasn y u put up dat childish attitude of urs yesterday was because u were nt in support of d election or because u nt among...

¤speechless¤

happy sunday
this is totally unnecessary.
think of better ways to deal with it bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
this is totally unnecessary.
think of better ways to deal with it bro.
ok necessary way tell dose postng annoying quote to stop nd dose veing grudges on eachoda shud settle it. ¤dazzal¤
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2013
jakesund:

am i missing something here?...who's controlling who?...like seriously....

I know wat am sayin...small small o guy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2013
cimetidine: boss, truly, i might be a kid or childish bt i think u'r nt d right person to tell me, we av olastep nd co....nd by d way, u shld respect d fact dt i summoned courage to write waec, utme nd putme..even d animals give demselves respect nd even 9ice as illiterate as he is said 'respect is reciprocal'...even if ayam tender in age, knw dt achievements matter dis tym around...dis shld be d last tym u'll say such if u dnt want chaos on dis thread frm d Law Students' Society...
Back to d matter on ground, what did i do yestade, u xpect me to kip mute wen ppl lyk u descend on me cox i cracked jokes?? Even gan, i didn't talk....i was just satirizing...anyao, no matter wat i did, d ppl on NL want revolutn nd we want u to lead d revolutn team...shebi u'r nt gaining anytn frm TP..Then, resign....we dnt want any EXCO, simple...since dia z EXCO nd dia are troubles...den, letz try sumfn widout any form of politics...if d jambourical brohuhaha persists, we will knw where d problem lies...
oga itx enough,well said undecided
you may av more support on ur basis of argument but it still doesn't give you the gurantee that you shouldn't avoid trouble now.
you proved ur point,in the same way you pointed out ur opinion...while everyone is trying to see reason with urs, try doing same and Pls, avoid unnecessary remarks and replies, its same as ignoring.
i know you guys would get along very soon.

[b][/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh:
I know wat am sayin...small small o guy

kindly enlighten me ma brother...i just cant seem to comprehend all whats going on here...add me on 2go or gimme urr id...i am totally lost
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2013
@ funtaherb i just checked on you nd i found no mod ban on you except ANTISPAMBOT ban...

Step u should ve taken is to send PM MESSAGE to any of the mod to help u out..

Sowi for the incoveniency nd note when next u re ban by antispambot just inform any of the mod...

Its nt a mod that ban u ooooo, clear that from ur mind, mods re human being they wnt ban u if u dn bypass any of the forum rules..

Once again sorry for the inconveniency...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Harrisonn: Just testing My account to confirm if mr mod done ban me tongue tongue

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Morning guys... na ghost mode sure pass ohh...

cool cool cool
[color=990000]what did you achieve by posting this piece? [/color] angry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oysdam(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2013
ehn ehn,i neva knew u guys aren't happy with the election stuff u all did some weeks ago,what i only saw yestday was that u guys were misquoting the word derail nd kinda having grudges against Fb b4 i brought yestday's advice/suggestion which u guys didnt undstnd sef...i am nt in any way connected to this chaos,am saying this cos i knw some peeps here may b mad at me even after the thread is back...u guys should settle this nd lets move on asap

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
you may av more support on ur basis of argument but it still doesn't give you the gurantee that you shouldn't avoid trouble now.
you proved ur point,in the same way you pointed out ur opinion...while everyone is trying to see reason with urs, try doing same and Pls, avoid unnecessary remarks and replies, its same as ignoring.

[b][/b]

most matured post so far...they just dont understand what activism means...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Fynestboi: @ funtaherb i just checked on you nd i found no mod ban on you except ANTISPAMBOT ban...

Sowi for the incoveniency nd note when next u re ban by antispambot just inform any of the mod...

Its nt a mod that ban u ooooo, clear that from ur mind, mods re human being they wnt ban u if u dn bypass any of the forum rules..

welldone bro smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2013
jakesund:

most matured post so far...they just dont understand what activism means...
nt dat dey dnt undastand just dat dey find it difficult to decipher d meaning...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

If you're in Support of this post, Hit 'Like' or Quote 'I support', if we get atleast 5 'likes' or 5 quotations in support, then a Revolution must Occur!
pls sire, don't speak of revolution.
it can't bring the peace you desire here, only wars in succession.
i'm not in support of ur post either. embarassed
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
pls sire, don't speak of revolution.
it can't bring the peace you desire here, only wars in succession.
i'm not in support of ur post either. embarassed

Pardon Samtolly,he doesnt understand the meaning of the word REVOLUTION

He must've mistaken it for protest!.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks very much my guy ...I am new to this nairaland so didnt know much..It was OAU that made me a nairalander but sometimes i encounter difficulty sending message or posting on this thread and that was my own defination for a Ban...Looking forward to meet you in Phil departmrnt...
Fynestboi: @ funtaherb i just checked on you nd i found no mod ban on you except ANTISPAMBOT ban...

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Fynestboi: wats really ur problem guy? Had anyone brought report to you that i ban them witout any offence in line with the thread rule?

This ur childish attitude is gettng out of hand.... ¤just stop takng evritn as joke¤

And who is this old child talking to?? did i mention ur name.. you are calling every one in this thread child just becos you can ban anybody that opposed you.. i don't blame you anyway.. what my junior brother can not do or say that is what you are doing and you are calling your self adult.. if you like ban me or hide my post.. i will surely speak my mind.. dumbell.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:

[b][/b]
ok boss. Buh let fynest knw he has no right to command here, den peace will reign.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Uwlcm
funtanherb: Thanks very much my guy ...I am new to this nairaland so didnt know much..It was OAU that made me a nairalander but sometimes i encounter difficulty sending message or posting on this thread and that was my own defination for a Ban...Looking forward to meet you in Phil departmrnt...
same here just let me knw via PM MSG wen nxt d antispambot strike.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Harrisonn:

And who is this old child talking to?? did i mention ur name.. you are calling every one in this thread child just becos you can ban anybody that opposed you.. i don't blame you anyway.. what my junior brother can not do or say that is what you are doing and you are calling your self adult.. if you like ban me or hide my post.. i will surely speak my mind.. dumbell.
what s dis one muttering? Gibberish....

I would keep quotng u dat u re still a bairn yes u are if you tnk once u get into a word fite with a mod then d nxt he did his to ban u. Then i tell u re still a bairn... Grow up boy... Smh 4 u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2013
Fynestboi: what s dis one muttering? Gibberish....

I would keepng quotng u dat u re still a bairn yes u are if you tnk once u get into a word fite with a mod then d nxt he did his to ban u. Then i tell u re still a bairn... Grow up boy... Smh 4 u
let peace reign boss.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Harrisonn:

pls Sir, don't get offended by his behaviour or remarks about you.
if he gets to you, pls try ignoring him.
sincerely, we are really trying to make things work out fine and peacefully again.
we need ur cooperation, understanding and tolerance and not ur fury. be a nice guy,PLS.
THNKS.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2013
cimetidine: ok boss. Buh let fynest knw he has no right to command her, den peace will reign.
heh heh heh heh command her? Whao whao now it pellucid what u driving at.... Command her? Csl
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2013

I would keepng quotng u dat u re still a bairn yes u are if you tnk once u get into a word fite with a mod then d nxt he did his to ban u. Then i tell u re still a bairn... Grow up boy... Smh 4 u
pls simply explain ur dealings with him plain, avoid mentioning his shortcomings you think of.
he is as relevant as anyone on this thread, besides you being a mod.
understanding, Pls.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmm...don't take life too serious,none of us is gettig out of it alive. Please take it easy o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
pls simply explain ur dealings with him plain, avoid mentioning his shortcomings you think of.
he is as relevant as anyone on this thread, besides you being a mod.
understanding, Pls.
bro i do bt why cant he just stop pointing at d word dat ¤if i like i ban him¤ or d worst i can do is to ban him. Whats dat suppose to mean? It make no sense whatsoever bro.. Dats wat am tryng to stop im 4rm dng but he wnt just stop..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013

other mod had been here before you and you will never be the last.. i do visit Uniben and Ui thread.. there's nothing like threat there.. if somebody post and give space is a problem.. if someone post joke is a problem just becose you are a mod.. don't worry, your days as mod are number tongue tongue.. if you like call me a child, is your own cup of tea.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Fynestboi: heh heh heh heh command her? Whao whao now it pellucid what u driving at.... Command her? Csl
here*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Chill guys!!

So funny all things look really mind wrenching and disappointing.... The whole idea of TP, CSO and wat av u are just to move the thread livelier in terms of the number of pages.

TP or mod or Fynest or Tobi or wat av u Fynest is part of us and we shouuld be notn but our brothers keeper. I hold ntn against him bn d TP or a mod or in his person. He is human being for goodness in record and am nt expecting him to be perfect in his way of addressing people and issues.

We are all humans and we are entitle to our opinions o.

Looking into the call for revolution. I think I am in the dark on that.
"man is the only animal that cry for he is the only way struck with what things are and what they out to be".
#peace.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2013
cimetidine: here*
u wnt stop amazing me with ur jolt way of pullng a joke btwn u go church 2day?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Chill guys!!

So funny all things look really mind wrenching and disappointing.... The whole idea of TP, CSO and wat av u are just to move the thread livelier in terms of the number of pages.

TP or mod or Fynest or Tobi or wat av u Fynest is part of us and we shouuld be notn but our brothers keeper. I hold ntn against him bn d TP or a mod or in his person. He is human being for goodness in record and am nt expecting him to be perfect in his way of addressing people and issues.

We are all humans and we are entitle to our opinions o.

well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.