Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,733 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive (1177 Views)

Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by naijavlogcom(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
25-year-old Macauley Onitcha has been arrested by the police in Asaba, Delta state, for allegedly burying his daughter alive.
The suspect was reported to have buried his four month old baby in a shallow grave because its mother refused to sleep with him.
It however took the intervention of a neighbor, Saturday Ekama, who challenged Macauley, before the baby was saved from an untimely death.
State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Mr. Charles Muk who confirmed the arrest of the suspect, told journalists that the child, who suffered a neck injury, is receiving treatment in an unnamed hospital.
>>>More updates @ www.Naijavlog.com

Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
That is NOT a 4-month old baby.
Stop spreading false news!
Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by SisiKill1: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yesterday I read the thread about a baby being buried alive and everybody automatically assumed it was the mother. See the curses they heaped on her head. . .who is to say it wasn't a situation like this?!! undecided

Anyone. . .man or woman who maltreats any child should be locked up and the keys thrown away.
Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by naijavlogcom(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its obvious that impeding circunstances can defy normalties, that's true and real!
Ujujoan: That is NOT a 4-month old baby.
Stop spreading false news!
Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by greatgod2012(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
If this news is true, then, that man should be examined mentally. I dont think any sane man, i mean, a man in his right senses can do such cruel thing against his own child because of pussy, or i should call it.......faka-faka-faka........abeg, that man is a runaway yaba-left patient, i guess right.
Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by Gambrosia: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wah oh!

This na new level for Nigerian couples o! grin

I need to try this soon. grin

Nice to see 4-month baby with a juicy foot-long umbilical cord and CLAMP still attached! cheesy
Re: Father Buries 4 Month Old Baby Alive by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
A man kills his baby because he was denied puccie?

Oturugbeke!

(1) (Reply)

Tupac's Quotes About Respecting Women / .... / Wifes And Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.