Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,715 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is Anything Wrong In Your Mother In Law Living With You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong In Your Mother In Law Living With You? (612 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Your Mother In Law Living With You? by Dammysmart: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
I find out most Nigerian lady or women dont like it when their husband's mother live with them, their perspective about it is that they think their husband would divide the love he has for the wife and also share it with the mother, is anything wrong in this? But i must say vividly that it isn't right for ur wife's mother to live with you because there's more tendency of she teaching your wife things secretely which might not permit you to know your wife very well. Readers what is your opinion on this?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Go With Him To A Different City? / April Fool Wahala / How To Get Back Your Ex Boy And Girlfriend Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.