Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,046 members, 7,936,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Don Jazzy In New Business Line; Set To Launch Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy In New Business Line; Set To Launch Clothing Line (587 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi To Launch Her Clothing Line / Singer Don Jazzy In Italy Rome (lovely Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy In New Business Line; Set To Launch Clothing Line by roccio(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
SOurce" http://tundeola..com/2013/01/don-jazzy-in-new-business-line-set-to.html

Shortly after launching into the oil and gas industry with MAVIN Energy, Ace producer turned businessman Don Jazzy has decided to delve into another potential business gold mine: clothing. The producer and CEO of MAVIN Records announced on twitter, his plans for a clothing line.

On twitter: He says, “Oya who go model for me? #MavinClothing” ” Ok guys. Audition dates coming soon. Will keep you guys posted. #MavinClothingModelSearch Osheee IDJA“

Cant wait to see how lucrative this would be.

More here and pix http://tundeola..com/2013/01/don-jazzy-in-new-business-line-set-to.html

Re: Don Jazzy In New Business Line; Set To Launch Clothing Line by Rhino5dm: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
I thought you are the best producer in the world with ability of making talentless buddy superstar like Dbanj?

From Night club, selling loya milk, selling house-to- house kerosene and now clothing line?

No more Bentley and other freebies from Dbanj? I laugh in MAVIN records.
Re: Don Jazzy In New Business Line; Set To Launch Clothing Line by alaoeri: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Stick to music IDJA, guess revenue isn't coming in like before.

(1) (Reply)

Candlelight Session At Ikoyi Today In Memory Of Goldie / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Naming Baby 'north' / Omotola Makes Time Magazine World's 100 Most Influential People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.