Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,182 members, 7,963,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:21 PM

GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi (7307 Views)

Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by Metallurgist: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Why am i not surpris a shoeless child definetly lack his parent attention, as a grown up now he has attention issues and will not giv a damm using public funds to get ir,GEJ is a real RETAAARDEEEN
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by OmoEziokwu: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2013
take dat: grin grin grin Its funny though, the President is yet to grant an exclusive interview to any of our Tv and radio stations. He prolly craves for international appeal hence he wants foreign countries to help solve Nigeria's problems. Its symptomatic of one lacking in self esteem!

Merely looking at him you just sense he has no self-esteem. GEJ truly is an embarrassment to Nigerians, innit? grin
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by racetrack: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2013
I wouldn't be surprise with the way he performed in that very interview. Nigeria journalists and journalism is in shamble and need to focus on issues relevant to the polity of Nigeria. They often focus more on personal questions rather than utilizing the moments to get enough facts from our leaders. I doubt the president could have done better if he had done hundred of interviews with Nigeria journalists and media.
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by jmoore(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2013
chiover: Then tell me why I shd not relocate my family to oversea? Note chad,niger,benin,togo,somalia,eritory, pakistan,iran,mali and hiati are not included in oversea o

Those ones are they undersea? smh. You want to relocate to places where their leaders have made life very comfortable for them. Are you a spectator?
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by ocelot2006(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of the award-winning series "Bash GEJ Desperately"! I'm your host, ocelot2006.
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by takedat(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Maxymilliano: Here we go again... Governments all over the world retain the service of PR experts and consultants, both local and foreign, to help shore up government image both within and outside the country.

PR can come in different form, the interview with Christiane Amanpour is not an exception. Christiane has conducted interviews for Hilary Clintons, Robert Mugabe, Jacob Zuma, Hosni Mubarak, Bashar Al- Assad, Mahmoud Ahamadinejad and other world leaders in the past.

This is the norm everywhere, and to the quoted figure some posters are already ululating over, believe it, you believe anything...

Vintage Max! My disagreement with these exclusive interviews with foreign media houses is, how many Nigerians are opportuned to watch these tv stations? Is the government contented with only how others view it and not Nigerians perception to governance? Why has he refused to grant such interviews with our local stations?
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by crackhouse(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
i reserve my comment
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by seechris(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
PLEASE NO TRAINER SHOU7LD BE HIRED TO TRAIN THE PRESIDENT ON HOW TO GO THROUGH INTERVIEWS,THAT WILL ONLY MAKE HIM MORE DECEPTIVE,ATLEAST RIGHT NOW WE CAN SEE THROUGH HIS COMMENTS AND WE KNOW HOW THINGS REALLY STAND WITH THE GOVT.
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by teniyi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
How do we explain again to the supporters that the man called GEJ is not capable of ruling our beloved country?

It is admitted that his inefficiency does not disqualify all the good people in the Niger Delta, but he has failed already.

Rubbish!
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
jmoore:

Those ones are they undersea? smh. You want to relocate to places where their leaders have made life very comfortable for them. Are you a spectator?
. Yep they are not oversea, they are oversuffer if one shd venture into them
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by aribisala0(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
You can pretend to be nice,caring,loving,honest,truthful,hardworking etc. It is very hard to pretend to be intelligent>
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by Symphony007: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
What a stupid article!! No source, not even the amount they presuptively pay. Meanwhile there is strong evidence of how much babtunde fashola's government spend on foreign media to portray lagos as a growing "mega city" but that does'nt gain traction because jonathan is such a juicy target.
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by tayejay(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
TimePiece:

grin grin
If this news is anything to go by, then I must say that it is as funny as hell!
Oh! My dear country!
How did thou find thyself in this sh*t!
[color=#990000][/color]

Well its a common practice almost everywhere. Virtually all events including awards where u see big personalities attend and sometimes give speeches are paid for in foreign currencies if they are coming outside d shores. This they use 2 give d event larger dan life status and also indirectly pull crowd 2 d events. For events like awards nitesa, d turn-up of des crowd 2 are taken advantage of 2 return back on investment 4 organising d shows
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by HezronLorraine(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Its not surprising.either true or false.i do know that the presidency has always tried to present an epileptic Nigerian administration as a healthy one at the international desk.btw,i feel there's a clause here,arranging interviews where u fail woefully and disgrace the nation u trying to make proud of.anoda tn,i feel GEJ's govt has landed the country a lot of partnerships with other nations and Foreign Direct Investment for developing the nation which may be good or detrimental to the country.only time can tell.Just as Obama is a curator with hot sweet tongue dt appeals to d citizenry,GEJ also knows how to sell lies though he isn't hav vocal as he should be.
Re: GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi by Shaftrod(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
The way the nation's wealth is being squandered on trivials by Jona's administration leaves no one in doubt that his is a regime of prodigals. Why shouldn't one believe that the president is capable of doing this? Are we deaf to the several billions of Naira included in the budget for building and refurbishing houses for not only the wife of the president but the vice president as well. GEJ has really failed the nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubril: Official Microsoft Website Buhari Palm Fingerprints Have Changed / The Countries With The Most Powerful Military In Africa In 2019, Nigeria Is No.. / Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Trains And Empowers 100 Youths In I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.