Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,099 members, 7,963,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 (30968 Views)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle (5 - 1) On 13th February 2015 / Sunderland Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 13th February 2016 / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
I told you guys today that its not gonna be an easy game, United is not just anyhow team, We are determined and that what happen. We miss lots of players like Nani, Young, Vidic,Scholes.. Well there is always return leg and hope everyone remember what happen in 2008 its gonna be a repeat of that #Gbam#

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
relax.. dem wan go disgrace them for their house.. you no say..JM don talk am say him dey come england for summer... so ghim go take ManU take shine small ... wink

Na so una take run mouth for this first leg. You don dey run another mouth. Man Urd always silence haters.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by vision2050: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2013
man utd forget the second leg..... Happy val to all
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2013
I can bet my babe that top UEFA officials ordered the ref through his headset not to allow the corner be taken. UEFIFA are so out to down-play EPL. They know Man Utd are so fond of scoring late goals.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2013
God has helped me to put Chelsea fans to shame . It was only prayer that brought me home safely because where I went to watch the ball was filled with chelsea fans looking angrily when Welbeck scored ., I shouted a goaal jumping up and to my surprise It was I and one other guy celebrating the goal ., I really Thank God for that but what is wrong with that referee ? He should have allowed us to play the corner kick

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by bashydemy(m): 12:33am On Feb 14, 2013
You guys should have it at back of your mind that the score is 1-2 on away goal in favor of United. can't wait for second leg

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by ohisola(f): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2013
It was just 2 obvious 2 me fr the onset dat d ref was 4 Maldrid. I mean hw can dey hav 14 fouls no yellow card, evn if he had 2 warn 1 player 4 each foul, it meant sm committed more dan 1 foul,of couyrse dat evn wasn't d case. So many close 2 d 18 free kicks 4 united he refused 2 giv. And 2 crownit al. I mean who d hell does dat. Blow d whistle on d 59th second, wen there's a corner 2 b taken.

Anyway sha. D ref dey learn, cos wen united start theirs dey hatez shld remember dey started 1st.

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by SailorXY: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2013
pekelepekele: God has helped me to put Chelsea fans to shame . It was only prayer that brought me home safely because where I went to watch the ball was filled with chelsea fans looking angrily when Welbeck scored ., I shouted a goaal jumping up and to my surprise It was I and one other guy celebrating the goal ., I really Thank God for that but what is wrong with that referee ? He should have allowed us to play the corner kick
hahahahaha united and haters are like bread and butter cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2013
ohisola: It was just 2 obvious 2 me fr the onset dat d ref was 4 Maldrid. I mean hw can dey hav 14 fouls no yellow card, evn if he had 2 warn 1 player 4 each foul, it meant sm committed more dan 1 foul,of couyrse dat evn wasn't d case. So many close 2 d 18 free kicks 4 united he refused 2 giv. And 2 crownit al. I mean who d hell does dat. Blow d whistle on d 59th second, wen there's a corner 2 b taken.

Anyway sha. D ref dey learn, cos wen united start theirs dey hatez shld remember dey started 1st.

God bless you my sister I didn't know you noticed that too abi which kind referee be that self by the time Man utd did theirs make people no complain oo . March 5th is the day
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by AkpuNku2: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
you way no watch match!.. tell which light you take watch

shut up. u mor.on
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2013
It's definitely advantage Man United. To those who are saying that Man United are already thru to the quarter-final, should have a rethink.
Mourinho's Chelsea drew 1-1 with Valencia in the Q/final of the 2006/07 season at Stamford Bridge. In the at game, the away team also scored first before Drogba equalized for CFC. Chelsea went to the Mestalla and unexpectedly won by 2-1; winning the tie 3-2 on aggregate.
Therefore don't rule out Mourinho's Real Madrid yet.

The dilemma that Fergie would face is whether to defend deeply (i.e 4-5-1 or 5-4-1), or play an open attacking game at Old Trafford.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by bashydemy(m): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2013
ohisola: It was just 2 obvious 2 me fr the onset dat d ref was 4 Maldrid. I mean hw can dey hav 14 fouls no yellow card, evn if he had 2 warn 1 player 4 each foul, it meant sm committed more dan 1 foul,of couyrse dat evn wasn't d case. So many close 2 d 18 free kicks 4 united he refused 2 giv. And 2 crownit al. I mean who d hell does dat. Blow d whistle on d 59th second, wen there's a corner 2 b taken.

Good observation there, Thought i was the only one notice that. its obvious even Real Madrid fans where i watch the game here in Cotonou complain about that too. but its not over yet, Them go hear aom for Old trafford and i hope my boys, Vidic, Nani,Young, and Scholes are all fit for the return leg and Scholes should treat them the same way he treat Barca in 2008
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 14, 2013
bashy_demy: Good observation there, Thought i was the only one notice that. its obvious even Real Madrid fans where i watch the game here in Cotonou complain about that too. but its not over yet, Them go hear aom for Old trafford and i hope my boys, Vidic, Nani,Young, and Scholes are all fit for the return leg and Scholes should treat them the same way he treat Barca in 2008

The 2nd leg at Old Trafford could be anybody's game. Just hope that Man United don't bottle it as they did in the quarter-finals of the 2009/10 UCL, when they let a 3 goal lead against Bayern Munich to slip away.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by bashydemy(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:

The 2nd leg at Old Trafford could be anybody's game. Just hope that Man United don't bottle it as they did in the quarter-finals of the 2009/10 UCL, when they let a 3 goal lead against Bayern Munich to slip away.
Please dont remind of that game anymore, It was a terrible night for me i swear, I deprive my friends of dinner that night cos am the only one with vash then and i refuse to eat, I feel so bad
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Demong10: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Up united o..hapi val
starguruz.tk
starguruz.tk
starguruz.tk
starguruz.tk
starguruz.tk
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2013
@ old trafford it will be Manutd 3 - 1 RM

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2013

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by dammytosh: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2013
[size=13pt]THE GAME IS STILL OPEN. 50 / 50

LAST SEASON,

MANCHESTER CITY BEAT MANCHESTER UNITED 6- 1 AT OLD TRAFFORD.

CHELSEA PLAYED 2-2 WITH BARCELONA AT CAMP NOU.

HOME ADVANTAGE DOES NOT COME INTO PLAY. WHEN GREAT TEAMS MEET.

JUST LAST SEASON.
[/size]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Giditinz(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2013
The match was really an exhibition of football at its best. Neat passes, fine dribbling, good headers, perfect crosses.... u name it. One thing that kept coming to my head was the just concluded AFCON games. I kept asking myself when are we, Africans, going to start enjoying good football on African soil? I think we are getting there....
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Kx: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
Have always known that the main reason Jose will leave Madrid soon is becos of S. Ramos and Casilas.

We ll see what Madrid will become when Jose and Ronaldo leaves for Casilas and Ramos.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by snowprince01(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
my network is slow tonight sad ronaldo we need 2 more goals
U 4 carry hand throw am in..na rvp giv una mouth.. E for b 2:1
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2013

Imagine the way he had to quickly caution RVP with a yellow card. That was too harsh on him.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
As a man utd fan, I'm really glad we were not humiliated. Both teams lived up to expectation. I hope for a win even if its slim in the return leg @ oldtrafford
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Ubenedictus(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Did anyone see phil jones intimidating the real madrid with his physical presence? The yellow on rvp and rafael was a shocker. I expected a red card for d push on the back when evra got a one on one, suprisingly the ref didnt even blow the while. Ramos shuld also have taken a yellow for a back push on welbeck but d ref didnt care, to add to the whole silly officiating he ended d match at d 59th second without allowing d corner. Such a ref will award a penalty and end the match b4 d penalty is played.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
dammytosh: [size=13pt]THE GAME IS STILL OPEN. 50 / 50

LAST SEASON,

MANCHESTER CITY BEAT MANCHESTER UNITED 6- 1 AT OLD TRAFFORD.

CHELSEA PLAYED 2-2 WITH BARCELONA AT CAMP NOU.

HOME ADVANTAGE DOES NOT COME INTO PLAY. WHEN GREAT TEAMS MEET.

JUST LAST SEASON.
[/size]

Hahahahaha, and Man City and Chelsea are the great teams. What a joke.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by dammytosh: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
BodyKiss:

Hahahahaha, and Man City and Chelsea are the great teams. What a joke.

You are very funny.

Man City - Defending Premier League Champions

Chelsea - Defending Champions League Champion.

Sacrifice your sentiment for the truth.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
dammytosh:

You are very funny.

Man City - Defending Premier League Champions

Chelsea - Defending Champions League Champion.

Sacrifice your sentiment for the truth.
chelsea defending champions league champions?abeg that wan na story,dem don go to thursday playing club
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Jalil29(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
I give it to Los Blancos, we will qualify over both legs, victory at the Bernabau,and a draw at Trafford.
We've waited so long since 2001,and i believe this is the season we will hit 'LA DECIMAL', the TENTH UCL Trophy. Has anyone seen my username,how much was Ronaldo sold?
Hala madrid.
Signed #80million.

Btw,am i 1st?
yea dat tru
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by 1025: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
chelsea is planing a legal action against manure for copyright violation. why on earth will ferguson go and watch chelsea tapes and played their game without the consent of chelsea? that is illegal and criminal. such a great player like rooney playing 2 with refeal.
anyways, they got the result they wanted. can somebody now tell the unprofessional professor to join the winning team or continue in his pride and loose out. manure knew what to expect from madrid and the swallowed their pride and did a chelsea by parking keke na pepe. the wenger i know will not learn and he will try to prove a point and buyern will reign goals on them in their revenge mission.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by Ubenedictus(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Bleep the haters.
1025: chelsea is planing a legal action against manure for copyright violation. why on earth will ferguson go and watch chelsea tapes and played their game without the consent of chelsea? that is illegal and criminal. such a great player like rooney playing 2 with refeal.
anyways, they got the result they wanted. can somebody now tell the unprofessional professor to join the winning team or continue in his pride and loose out. manure knew what to expect from madrid and the swallowed their pride and did a chelsea by parking keke na pepe. the wenger i know will not learn and he will try to prove a point and buyern will reign goals on them in their revenge mission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! / Fulham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 20th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.