Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** (35500 Views)

Learn how / Tips On Buying Cars From The US, By Autogeria / Rki Automobile - [DELIVERED] - 2010 HONDA CR-V EX-L ***Won By***Dompelumi*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Primegold: Hi Sir,

Pls what will a 2008 Avalon go for? Non accidented, non flooded, clean.

It could go for ~$8-10k. Know how much it cost in the market and give us a budget line to work with.

Thanks you.

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by davinchi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi Femmy,nice work,do not relent,just be your sincere self and the sky will be your starting point.What will be the budget for clean,average mileage,leather seat 2003-2004 CRV or 2003-2004 RAV 4?Very importantly,i will like to knw how much the auction fee goes and dont forget to tell me clearance fee for these vehicles.THANKS
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
davinchi: Hi Femmy,nice work,do not relent,just be your sincere self and the sky will be your starting point.What will be the budget for clean,average mileage,leather seat 2003-2004 CRV or 2003-2004 RAV 4?Very importantly,i will like to knw how much the auction fee goes and dont forget to tell me clearance fee for these vehicles.THANKS

A budget of ~$3-5k. Clearing of the 03/04 in Nigeria is around N330/N350.

Thank you.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by mylove007: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Good work bro, keep it up. I have a budget of 10k to procure a 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 or C350,Non accidental, average milleage etc, is this amount feasbile? If not, how amount can I add to it for its procurement?
Thanks
N.B: Something like this: Lot: 28280942
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2013
mylove007: Good work bro, keep it up. I have a budget of 10k to procure a 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 or C350,Non accidental, average milleage etc, is this amount feasbile? If not, how amount can I add to it for its procurement?
Thanks
N.B: Something like this: Lot: 28280942

Considering that the ACV (Actual Car Value) for Lot# 28280942 is $27,688. Let's budget ~$12-14k?

Make sure that when you submit a bid to us, your bid is the absolute highest amount you are willing to pay for the vehicle. Always submit your bid for the maximum amount you want us to bid on your behalf. You have to be sure that if want a specific vehicle, you have a bid high enough to win virtual auction. For example if you bid $8500 on a vehicle and it sells for $8525, but you were willing to bid $8600, then you should have made your bid for $8600 or more. Remember that you will pay the actual sales price for the vehicle, plus auction fees NOT the amount of your bid. If you bid $9000 and the vehicle sells for $8750, you will only pay a selling price of $8750. The maximum bid is up to you (your say) and not ours. You can give us a budget to work with. Whatever the final sale price is, we would send you the ORIGINAL Receipt. We would NEVER go beyond/above your projected budget.

In other words, if the lot sells for ex. $9500 (less than your Max budget of ~$14k). You will pay the sale price of $9k not your Max bid of ~$14k.

I hope this is now very clear to all.

Please give us a call or email us at copart@rootcontest.com -CC- duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by 2021: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2013
rki:

Considering that the ACV (Actual Car Value) for Lot# 28280942 is $27,688. Let's budget ~$12-14k?

Make sure that when you submit a bid to us, your bid is the absolute highest amount you are willing to pay for the vehicle. Always submit your bid for the maximum amount you want us to bid on your behalf. You have to be sure that if want a specific vehicle, you have a bid high enough to win virtual auction. For example if you bid $8500 on a vehicle and it sells for $8525, but you were willing to bid $8600, then you should have made your bid for $8600 or more. Remember that you will pay the actual sales price for the vehicle, plus auction fees NOT the amount of your bid. If you bid $9000 and the vehicle sells for $8750, you will only pay a selling price of $8750. The maximum bid is up to you (your say) and not ours. You can give us a budget to work with. Whatever the final sale price is, we would send you the ORIGINAL Receipt. We would NEVER go beyond/above your projected budget.

In other words, if the lot sells for ex. $9500 (less than your Max budget of ~$14k). You will pay the sale price of $9k not your Max bid of ~$14k.

I hope this is now very clear to all.

Please give us a call or email us at copart@rootcontest.com -CC- duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Thanks bro... I get you. Please does it mean with 12 - 14K, i get the car at my door step in Lagos without paying for anything again?
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by gunit1(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2013
I need a toyota camry 2010model,like how much wil it cost to land in lagos,I will do d clearing myself. Leather seats,alloy wheel,non accidented,extremely clean and every other thing in good working condition.factory fitted ac. Send me d details @ gdaunit@yahoo.com
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
20-20:

Thanks bro... I get you. Please does it mean with 12 - 14K, i get the car at my door step in Lagos without paying for anything again?

Sir, please give us a call or email us.

Thank you.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2013
g unit: I need a toyota camry 2010model,like how much wil it cost to land in lagos,I will do d clearing myself. Leather seats,alloy wheel,non accidented,extremely clean and every other thing in good working condition.factory fitted ac. Send me d details @ gdaunit@yahoo.com

You Got Mail.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by femmy2010(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2013
We help you buy that desired buy option from the USA with exactly what you can afford.

email us at copart@rootcontest.com -CC- duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by swiftman(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
my oga, Abeg ow much i go fit get cr-v 2008? plus landing cost. pictures pls
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by eggheaders(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
please with like a budget of 1.2 million naira.can I get a Toyota highlander +landing cost.and if it not possible what the max I can get it.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by BRSLogistics: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders: please with like a budget of 1.2 million naira.can I get a Toyota highlander +landing cost.and if it not possible what the max I can get it.

Do you have a year in mind? at the price of 1.2m anything 2003 and above is out of the budget range if its imported.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by eggheaders(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
BRS Logistics:

Do you have a year in mind? at the price of 1.2m anything 2003 and above is out of the budget range if its imported.

07/08
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by BRSLogistics: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

07/08

For a Toyota Highlander 07/08 import at 4x4 and 3 row seats. I would guess around 2.5m Naira including clearing. its just a rough guess.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
swiftman: my oga, Abeg ow much i go fit get cr-v 2008? plus landing cost. pictures pls

Honda CRV EX-L (Non-accidental, Leather seats, < 50k mileage, Full option, Alloy rims) - 2.1-2.3M
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by eggheaders(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
BRS Logistics:

For a Toyota Highlander 07/08 import at 4x4 and 3 row seats. I would guess around 2.5m Naira including clearing. its just a rough guess.

thanks for the information.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Lot# 26814262 - 2002 TOYOTA CAMRY LE/X

Bid Information

Facility:
NJ - TRENTON
Sale Date: 02/27/13
Sale Time: 12:00 PM EST
Item #/Grid/Row: 14/B080
Sales Status: Sold
Bid Status: Paid
Your Final Bid: $4,450 USD

Notice:
Congratulations, you WON!
Lot has been paid.

Lot Details
Odometer: 38,027 ACTUAL
VIN: 4T1BF30KX2U533233
Body Style: SEDAN 4DR
Color: SILVER
Engine: 3.0L 6
Drive: FRONT-WHEEL DRIVE
Cylinders: 6
Fuel: GAS
Keys: YES

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2013
A Clean TITLE with An Excellent VIN Report

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE
Report Run Date: 2013-01-31 05:45:29.597 EST
Report Summary

Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 3.0L V6 EFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 11 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: 4T1BF30KX2U533233
Year : 2002
Make : Toyota
Model: Camry LE / SE / XLE
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer: N/A

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
No vehicle use reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE (4T1BF30KX2U533233). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE (4T1BF30KX2U533233) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE (4T1BF30KX2U533233) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
No Additional Information Reported! AutoCheck shows no additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE (4T1BF30KX2U533233). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
0 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2013-01-31 05:45:29.597 EST

Vehicle: 2002 Toyota Camry LE / SE / XLE (4T1BF30KX2U533233)

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
05/27/2002 NJ

Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
03/31/2003 TOMS RIVER, NJ

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
03/31/2004 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2005 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2006 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2007 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2010 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2011 TOMS RIVER, NJ

03/31/2012 TOMS RIVER, NJ

Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2013
There goes Another Lot we Won Yesterday For A Client... (Client Approval Was Sort)
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Another Satisfied Customer...
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Give Us A Call or Email Us At: copart@rootcontest.com -CC- duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by femmy2010(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Join the growing list of satisfied customers.

Call 08036665696 or 08036363467.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Primegold: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
rki:

It could go for ~$8-10k. Know how much it cost in the market and give us a budget line to work with.

Thanks you.

Thanks man. You're fantastic.

The Avalon in the picture what will be the landing cost to my doorstep in Lagos?

I love that ride!
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by pafestula(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nice deals here... Well let me know the price of 2003 Lexus RX, 2001 Camry Le V4, 1999 Camry Le V4 and 2003 Rav 4. Thanks.
Note: Please include the total cost and delivery to my door step in your quotation. Thanks
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Primegold:

The Avalon in the picture what will be the landing cost to my doorstep in Lagos?

I love that ride!

~2.1-2.3M.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
pafestula: Nice deals here... Well let me know the price of 2003 Lexus RX, 2001 Camry Le V4, 1999 Camry Le V4 and 2003 Rav 4. Thanks.
Note: Please include the total cost and delivery to my door step in your quotation. Thanks

~1.5m, ~900K, ~700K, ~1.2m.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Primegold:

I love that ride!

You Should Own This Ride - ASAP!!!
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
We also provide fast and safe shipping of your vehicle/s from the auction location to your doorstep whether you live in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by petertam: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please I'd like to know what bid wld get a 2008 Toyota Highlander SUV and the total cost of bringing it to Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by rki: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
petertam: Please I'd like to know what bid wld get a 2008 Toyota Highlander SUV and the total cost of bringing it to Nigeria. Thanks.

3.2-3.5M - Down to your door step in Lagos.
Re: Rki Autos - ***Buying Cars From The USA Made Easy*** by Primegold: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
rki:

You Should Own This Ride - ASAP!!!

Indeed. I'll call you.

Pls post more pictures of the Avalon and the carfax history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 / EVERYTHING CAR AC PARTS / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.