Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,878 members, 7,959,752 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (672278 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2013
natruetalk: oil is doing wonderfully good on the expected strike on Syria

my account keep smiling Thank God

shocked shocked shocked oil has already done another 300 pips today

u go fall my hand when i visit you the same gold is hearing it now grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2013
pinbar: sold uj at market price 97.05 sl 7pips above the daily candle, tp 93.93. risk level 3.1%

Nice one...
Placed sell limit @ 97.40
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2013
natruetalk: good morning all

am still waiting to see how my eur/gbp position will end

closed eur/gbp trade with +37 pips may re-enter after BOE Gov Carney Speaks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by PIPPROF(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2013
meshpips: BUY EURJPY @ MARKET PRICE 131.29 SL 100 PIPS TP 132.00 AND HIGHER

Enjoy your day.
Messhach

First signal failed (-100pips).
BUY USDJPY @ 97.30 SL 96.85 TP 98.63
HAPPY TRADING!
MESHACH

hmmm, hope some careless subsribers without MMgt have not blown accounts here lipsrsealed

the trend is your friend, fxking was anti trend but am sure he has learnt his lesson
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2013
PIP-PROF:

hmmm, hope some careless subsribers without MMgt have not blown accounts here lipsrsealed

the trend is your friend, fxking was anti trend but am sure he has learnt his lesson

bro waiting be this now too earlier for this every trader has his own way of trading. do'nt wake fxking up again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2013
scanning for jpy pair entry today

probably Cad/jpy

eyeing on gbp/chf buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2013
naijababe:

We thank God grin Sold at market, too early in the day for it to be at the ADR high, sl at 50pips

SL hit but I just sold it again at 111.74 with sl at 112.30
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2013
naijababe:

SL hit but I just sold it again at 111.74 with sl at 112.30

shocked shocked shocked shocked 50 pips already!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2013
watching pa around 110.4x zone for possible buy on oil later today
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2013
PIP-PROF:

My brother today is somehow.Monday and Wednesdays hmm.But looking at daily candlesticks for EJ and GJ is the beginning of wisdom for buyers.I see any up movement for now as correction.I scan any news for opportunity to short especially critical is 11am GBP news although its meant to help the bulls but who knows??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2013
rozayx5:

left too early, thanks for calling my attention to this trade after your call, i checked with my system and it rhymed

angry angry angry angry
my system has just confirmed a sell on the long term for GJ

No problem, still holding the trade anyways while I've closed in-between orders in profit. First two targets met, you can still sell to take profit at 150.29, which is the last target....luckily it could also be broken. Once its broken then our TP would be at 148.26

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2013
charlie234:
Nice post.

Charlie, I saw your PM, I really dont check my NL mail quite often. Just add me on yahoo messenger: ayox2003.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Yo fellas!

Its been exactly a year since I started posting on this thread. I could remember my first post was on Gold. Lol yeah, how time flies!

Wanna thank EVERYONE for the support! I mean, EVERY TRADER here for the love, support, sense of belonging, co-operation and unity that has been shown to me. I can't begin to mention names because I'll go blank. Thanks for the taking me as I am, thanks for the understanding, thanks for telling me the price when I'm not on the PC, thanks for keeping the thread alive, thanks for your analysis, techniques and systems! Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

Just wanna show my gratitude! More pips as we moved forward!

Mind you, I love trading and I'll be doing it for a long time!!! Yes, I said it!!!! kiss

To our newbies: Dont anybody tell you can't do something! Dont let anyone tell you that you cant be a great trader! I say to you, yes you can! You can be the most successful trader if you will learn with patience and dont give-up!

Make una use this one blend body cool I LOVE Y'ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyXQFCF8uc

Frawzey.

PS: I mentor for FREE anyone who wants to trade using harmonics. I've been able to mentor a guy here and he's quite cool. Just add me on yahoo messenger : ayox2003.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2013
efe22: Electricity is making things difficult for me. anyone that short UJ congrats...that was a 11 pip stop loss on my chart and an RR 1:5 gone like that. This may just be the beginning of the fall of UJ. If price action supports the close of the current 4hour, expect a fall to 96.90 which is the low of previous week.
Just saw last week low was touch ed via a neigbor's phone. That would have be an opportnity to 'fade' it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls anyone in the ikorodu axis?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2013
see oil move thank God not staying on my long

watching the show for now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2013
rozayx5: hope EXNESS keep their services this good
5 seconds for perfect money withdrawal shocked shocked shocked
processed

Pls which exchangers do you use for perfect money?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Does anyone know any broker that accepts naira mastercard for deposits and withdrawal?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2013
GJ SELLSTOP 151
EJ SELLSTOP 130
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2013
sojmann: Does anyone know any broker that accepts naira mastercard for deposits and withdrawal?

www.fxopen.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2013
natruetalk: see oil move thank God not staying on my long

watching the show for now

No be small thing o. 150 pips in the money, I will be holding my short, we may get a bearish divergence on the daily, in which case, I will holding and adding to my positions along the way
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Seems like EURCHF (Daily TF)as broken the triangle 1, 2,3 4, 5, 6 but it also to be heading north. SO its best that one waits till the end of the day to get a clear direction.

If it closes below the support, then we sell.

If it closes well above the triangle, then it will get to 7.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Bearish Divergence Plus Extended AB=CD Pattern on Gold
There is now a formation of a bearish divergence on Gold on both he 1hr and 4hr TFs. This is in alignment wiht our yesterday's AB=CD pattern. Though, the AB=CD pattern has been extended. 1438 is the next fibo level for the extended CD leg. The essence of this is to guide you, confirm your entry with your own personal entry signal.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2013
surveycash:

You for reduce the vol na. At all at all, na winch sad

i had enough money to carry the volume that i use to trade....

well, that one is yesterday...
there will always be another opportunity...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by harizonal123(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2013
Asia markets fall on Syria concerns
August 28, 2013 6:21 AM
Asian stock markets have fallen, extending a global sell-off sparked by growing fears of a military strike against Syria.

Japan's Nikkei 225 index, Hong Kong's Hang Seng and Australia's ASX 200 posted losses of more than 1%.

This follows declines in US and European markets on Tuesday.

Speculation of a strike against Syria, also triggered fears over global oil supplies pushing up crude prices to an 18-month high.

Although Syria is not a significant oil producer, there are fears for the stability of the wider Middle East, which produces about a third of the world's oil.

"If Syria becomes drawn out and becomes a long-term issue, it's going to show up in things like gas prices,'' said Chris Costanzo, an investment officer with Tanglewood Wealth Management.

As well as the rise in Brent crude, the price of US crude jumped $3.09 to close at $109.01 a barrel.

'Worst-case scenario'

The fears of a strike follow reports of a suspected chemical attack last week near the Syrian capital, Damascus, which reportedly killed more than 300 people.

On Tuesday, US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel said that American forces are "ready" to launch strikes if President Barack Obama chooses to order an attack.

President Obama is due to outline future US action on Syria in the coming days.

Analysts said that investors were concerned that the crisis may escalate and result in political and economic instability in the region.

"People worry about this becoming a worst-case scenario and turning into a regional conflict," said Bill Stone, chief investment strategist at PNC Asset Management.

On Tuesday, Germany's Dax and the French Cac 40 indexes ended down about 2.5%. In London, the FTSE 100 index closed down by 0.8%.

In the US, the Dow Jones fell 1.1% to 14,776.13, a two-month low.

Meanwhile, gold which is traditionally seen as a safe haven in times of uncertainty, rose $27 to $1,420 an ounce.

Risk premium

The Middle East contains some of the world's biggest oil producers, along with some important shipping routes.

Even before the latest developments in Syria, analysts were forecasting higher oil prices, partly because of supply disruptions.

Libya, one of the Arab world's biggest oil producers, has seen its production drop by nearly 60% due to strikes and security concerns.

Analysts said the uncertainty over developments in Syria had added to the worries of oil supplies from the region.

"As the rhetoric ratchets up around Syria, the geopolitical risk premium in the price of oil is once again widening," said Dominick Chirichella, of Energy Management Institute.

Goldman Sachs has raised its short-term forecast for the oil price to $115 a barrel.

BBC © 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2013
Hello guys, trust y'all doing great... hope to be more regular here soon, but before then, i am not missed cos pinbar uses my strategy, so in most cases, my trades are similar to his calls.

By the way, got some good news... i will be dropping some lesson notes on an intraday trading strategy that combines 30min and 5min tf using just fractals and pivots this weekend by Gods grace. The one i did before was a daily strategy strictly for daily tf.

Venue : Rozay's Research thread
time : Between saturday and sunday
fee : free of charge
participants : anybody interested in learning something new

Dont miss it!!! wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
ACM10:

www.fxopen.com

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Sell crude at the close of the 4hr railway tracks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2013
And i guess the reason why he posted the signal here was because he was so sure of the signal. This shows that nothing is guaranteed at all
PIP-PROF:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Oga, pls remember the math murrey tutorial
yomex_y2: Hello guys, trust y'all doing great... hope to be more regular here soon, but before then, i am not missed cos pinbar uses my strategy, so in most cases, my trades are similar to his calls.

By the way, got some good news... i will be dropping some lesson notes on an intraday trading strategy that combines 30min and 5min tf using just fractals and pivots this weekend by Gods grace. The one i did before was a daily strategy strictly for daily tf.

Venue : Rozay's Research thread
time : Between saturday and sunday
fee : free of charge
participants : anybody interested in learning something new

Dont miss it!!! wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mkmyers45(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2013
mkmyers45: Expects Golds current rebound to reach 1500

TP for 1420 activated

Next Stop 1440 and 1460
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Gbengazzee(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2013
@Elewedu

Thanks for the indicator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.