Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area (18247 Views)

Nigeria To Host Brazil In 2015 friendly for the celebration of the new stadium / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area / Post Pictures And Videos Of The Celebration In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Yvete(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
We went to a Nigerian restaurant to watch the game and it was crazaaay!!
Packed with Nigerians jubilating!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by JstBrave(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
na soso bangers 4my area in Asaba
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by victorazy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ashawwo dey share free ssex here in Woman bokun Kubwa Abuja, walahi I never see something like this b4 o!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Ovap: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Banger full everywhere
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by udytex: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....I'm drunk.....- dey urinate for bed self...(No bi jokeooo)..lols
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm soo happy. Wish I was in my beloved country right now. I'm sure the celebration must be really crazy. Glad I'll be back soon.
We're the CHAMPIONS once again.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by toluxa1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
This Crazy

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Uceegal: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Knock out dey sound wella 4 ds side...drinking,dancing,echos etc 4 Owerri. Even haters of footbal don join 4 d celebratn. Naija don prove 2 b d giants of Africa 2day
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm soo happy. Wish I was in my beloved country right now. I'm sure the celebration must be really crazy. Glad I'll be back soon.
We're the CHAMPIONS once again!!!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by DBestDoc(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Not in naija.
The Nigerians are celebrating with loud Naija musics.
Im so proud of being a Nigerian, for once @least
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Afritop(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
WHEN BURKINAFASO DREW WITH NIGERIA IN THE GROUP STAGE VIA A LAST SECOND EQUALIZER, MANY OF US WERE TROUBLED ON HOW WE WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP THAT VERY NIGHT. NOW THAT WE WON THEM IN THE FINALS, WE ARE TROUBLED ON HOW CRAZY OUR CELEBRATION WILL AFFECT US TONIGHT.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by ortopazz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
am actualy close to where Enyeama sartd and the feeling is madt! We are sn happy happy etighi etighi is all d way wish i cud upload the video herd, mehn boys r mad, uniuyo is agog, infact right nw if the 4b,ul .uys 4ck up, them go beat them to pulp!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Liberal2020: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
pinky21: undecidedWe shared 1 coke

Why coke? You no fit share your toto today for free? Many people dey share for free even ashawos.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by bokohalal1: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
: ) Nostalgia o. Kai!

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Ogbodavies(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
typing from inside GUTTER grin
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Maximus17(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
kenneth dike hostel UNEC is on fire,guys are rily displayin
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by demelza: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Here in Uniuyo its girls gone wild.
Boyz poured into the hostels and it was madness.
We are takin the party to the street.
This night eh.....
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by JOEizu: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: PH has turn to another Sodom and Gomorah o. Ashawo dey fück people for road here o. Crazy mehn embarassed cheesy cry

But for me here, I'm not celebrating o. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone's wallet will fall from his pocket cheesy
how mAny wallet u don pick now?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kalunomics(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eze Promoe: PH has turn to another Sodom and Gomorah o. Ashawo dey fück people for road here o. Crazy mehn embarassed cheesy cry

But for me here, I'm not celebrating o. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone's wallet will fall from his pocket cheesy
hahahaha... Make urself useful!!

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by xrazzy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
WALAHI FOR ABU HERE GUYS STILL DEY JACK FOR CLASS.....

2 Likes

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by gumzee(f): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
I don enpty 1 blacklabel cool na d second botle I dey so tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Donsammi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
victorazy: Ashawwo dey share free ssex here in Woman bokun Kubwa Abuja, walahi I never see something like this b4 o!

jaji street.boy
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by virophage101: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
i need to play spain and argentina all stars
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yvete: We went to a Nigerian restaurant to watch the game in Houston and it was crazaaay!!
Packed with Nigerians jubilating!
You mean Finger licking or Lagos Island?Never knew they will show it there i would have been there life and direct cause am missing out from the Euphoria.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by hassanfulani(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
o boy, no be small matter, guys dey vex say Ashwo's no wan declare free sex as they promised earlier on. we dey konck
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by quest003: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2013

i bet u re jokin?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kalunomics(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
owerri is feeling the heat, but instead of feeling the heat, the heat's been feeling me!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by gratiaeo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is gratia communication reporting from satellite Lagos: the celebration is crazy here everybody is jubilating apart from few Yorubas who still support their brother (Gbenga Odopatun) on his argument that the current super eagle is a sectional team and do not reflect federal character

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by gratiaeo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is gratia communication reporting from satellite Lagos: the celebration is crazy here everybody is jubilating apart from few Yorubas who still support their brother (Gbenga Odopatun) on his argument that the current super eagle is a sectional team and do not reflect federal character

3 Likes

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by herkeym001(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
We don finish celebration here cos exam is around in Kwarapoly.but me dey cook my best food now (rice and beans) Thank you Super Eagle. Up 9ja.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United / WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco / Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.