Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,980 members, 7,963,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64622 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Emmyk:

40 That's way too small. Save you are saying pume alone, excluding the points on utme..

Score 60 in whole... Law is yours!
pls what of for computer science??
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Adamskuty: pls what of for computer science??
since computer science is under natural sciences my brother I will advice u to work hard and score up to 50. Then notin can delay ur admission if u knw ur way.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
kayusoluwasheyi: at promisechild,am an indigene of kogi(yagba east)..say dere question no hard sha,tanks brother.
the exam is not hard just make sure u read these following subjects eng,govt,lit,current affairs and econs that is where ur questions would come from 30questions for 30mins.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Emmyk: Promisechild,...you dont have to be agressive or bellicose to get your point out... Like, seriously?

@Emmyo, lol... I used the word 'Illegal' so to clarify that FG cant interfere in Pd...the school decides what to do..just like the strike in December 2011 didnt after it...

Emmyd, where you dey bro?

Sambas, Welcome back,..you went AWOL cheesy

Really? So, those lecturing pd students are under NASU right? undecided
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
samuel111: since computer science is under natural sciences my brother I will advice u to work hard and score up to 50. (Then notin can delay ur admission if u knw ur way).
What do you mean by "if u knw ur way". I nid answers ASAP
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
I love this concept so much. Thumbs up for emyo. Seriously, i never knew a thread like this was in existence until i stumbled upon it today. You guys should keep up the good work.

For the strike, i'd advise everyone to lay their hands on productive activities.

I just want to chip this in, the grammatical blunders here can break the screen of any phone. Let's try and rep KSU well pls. PEACE Y'ALL

BTW, i'm an Eco brother, repping the faculty of social sciences. Class of '15.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
@adamskuty, computer science is in d department of mathematical sciences at faculty of natural sci. Wel as at last yr,50 was d cutoff mark for math sci. So try n score 50 n above. @firstgentlman, gr8 eco broda, i hail u jare. @samuel,how u dey nau?. I wish all pre degree students success in their final exam dat started yes2day. Greetings 2 everybody in d house. I rep math sci.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
promisechild: the exam is not hard just make sure u read these following subjects eng,govt,lit,current affairs and econs that is where ur questions would come from 30questions for 30mins.
thank you 4 advising him on what to read.
in one book is all what you. Check into the campus bookshop and buy, kogi state university; Ultimate Key Posts. Jux make sure u do all the preparatory exercise and you gud to good.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Firstgentleman1:
Really? So, those lecturing pd students are under NASU right? undecided
are u trying to learn, or u are trying to show urself? The PD is a private acedemic institution or establishment own and controled by the internal whims of the university. The university (k.s.u) employs and fires at will its lectures and pays such lectures to tutor their pd students.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Firstgentleman1: What do you mean by "if u knw ur way". I nid answers ASAP
he meant you should read hard.

You see the problem?
It is the applicants that put works into the mouth of informat, na still dem go cry say they scam them.

kogi state university ultimate key points is all u need to read for ksu pume.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I love this concept so much. Thumbs up for emyo. Seriously, i never knew a thread like this was in existence until i stumbled upon it today. You guys should keep up the good work.

For the strike, i'd advise everyone to lay their hands on productive activities.

I just want to chip this in, the grammatical blunders here can break the screen of any phone. Let's try and rep KSU well pls. PEACE Y'ALL

ECO brother you are welcome. Am a law Rabbit.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Emyo: are trying to learn, or u are trying to show urself? The PD is an private acedemic institution or establishment own and control by the internal whims of the university. The university (k.s.u) employs and fires at will its lectures and pays such lectures to tutor their pd students.
I beg to differ on this one. Any activity that involves lecturers under ASUU in any university that will embark on industrial action must be put to a halt during the period of industrial action, including private programs run by the school.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Emyo: he meant you should read hard.

You see the problem?
It is the applicants that put works into the mouth of informat, na still dem go cry say they scam them.

kogi state university ultimate key points is all u need to read for ksu pume.
Are you just trying to be diplomatic by defending that post? This is Nigeria, and you and i know what that statement means. Let's try and be factual here. That guy needs to modify that post ASAP
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Emyo: ECO brother you are welcome. Am a law Rabbit.
Hmmm. The black and white brothers. Thanks once again for opening this wonderful thread. Gracias, obrigado, thank you, eshe, imela, nagode..... Agba.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
samuel111: since computer science is under natural sciences my brother I will advice u to work hard and score up to 50. Then notin can delay ur admission if u knw ur way.
thank you very much my brother,so which subjects are the questions likely to come from?? English,maths,chemistry,physics ?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 2:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Firstgentleman1: What do you mean by "if u knw ur way". I nid answers ASAP
am once a victim I made 54.5 and I was nt admitted. U should now knw what I mean
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 2:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Adamskuty: thank you very much my brother,so which subjects are the questions likely to come from?? English,maths,chemistry,physics ?
the simple truth is that the questions ar cheap if u study hard. They ar question u don't need to think far b4 u pick.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Youngzicco(m): 3:00am On Jul 11, 2013
Fella's, what's's going to be my own's fate coz I choosed "History and International Studies"
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2013
samuel111: the simple truth is that the questions ar cheap if u study hard. They ar question u don't need to think far b4 u pick.
thanks very much ooh,why didn't they give u admission when u scored 54.5?? shocked Hmm! 9ja nawa ooooh or u ain't an indegene?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2013
samuel111: am once a victim I made 54.5 and I was nt admitted. U should now knw what I mean
Which course did you apply then and in what year?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I beg to differ on this one. Any activity that involves lecturers under ASUU in any university that will embark on industrial action must be put to a halt during the period of industrial action, including private programs run by the school.
So, why didnt the strike affect PD in 2011? Why is it not affecting 'em this time around?

IMO, the pd lecturers owe the school a greater utmost allegiance... In a nutshell, I dont think they give a hoot about ASUU strike..

Welcome on board... Mass Communication chap here cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2013
samuel111: the simple truth is that the questions ar cheap if u study hard. They ar question u don't need to think far b4 u pick.
yeah...really... And luck. You know? I remember in 2010 pume... A mass communication colleague...she was given like 20 maths questions...while mine was just like 3 or 4...

Not as if the maths were hard (ratio,proportion etc)...buh you know what, Maths is not a thing for mass comm students cheesycheesycheesy.

She failed!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2013
Emmyk: So, why didnt the strike affect PD in 2011? Why is it not affecting 'em this time around?

IMO, the pd lecturers owe the school a greater utmost allegiance... In a nutshell, I dont think they give a hoot about ASUU strike..

Welcome on board... Mass Communication chap here cheesy
Nice one. That means the lecturers are on some sort of contract. Thanks for clarifying things. Apologies to emyo.

And my security unit brother.. Lol... How is the strike over there na?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Emmyk: yeah...really... And luck. You know? I remember in 2010 pume... A mass communication colleague...she was given like 20 maths questions...while mine was just like 3 or 4...

Not as if the maths were hard (ratio,proportion etc)...buh you know what, Maths is not a thing for mass comm students cheesycheesycheesy.

She failed!
Lol@she failed.

The post utme exam is more like an aptitude test. But in this case, unlike other highly technical aptitude test, this one is highly simplified.

Just come and do your thing.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Youngzicco: Fella's, what's's going to be my own's fate coz I choosed "History and International Studies"
your course is a cheap course in ksu even all courses in falculty of art just pray to God and study hard.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wen is dis post Utme form comming out?? Are sure dis post Utme wil hold dis month?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
BURSARY!!! Any news?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I love this concept so much. Thumbs up for emyo. Seriously, i never knew a thread like this was in existence until i stumbled upon it today. You guys should keep up the good work.

LMAO!!!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Larson007: Wen is dis post Utme form comming out?? Are sure dis post Utme wil hold dis month?
Just hope and pray. ASUU strike will not affect the post utme though.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Iaz93: LMAO!!!
It's the truth though. This thread is visible to other students from other schools.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Firstgentleman1: It's the truth though. This thread is visible to other students from other schools.
Yes. .embarrassing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.