Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,043 members, 7,963,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64628 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emmyk: hi. Your ksu student or aspirant? smiley
non of the above. Was once a student before leaving Nigeria.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Sheanoel(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Adamskuty: the girl is an ashawo in warri,never believe what that hungry pig tell u,tell her to drop her fb id so u can find out whether she's real or fake grin

infact she's fake,the previous pix she used on her profile and this present one are two different people grin

warri ashawo's won't stop to amaze,be careful with her,i won't be surprise if she should ask u for recharge card grin
adams i swear u pas al dix finz oh. U wuld 4rce ha 2 reply with ha own set of abuses nd it wuld eventually change d purpose of being here. Pinky lets c hw maturd u r by nt replyin. Pls as fa as im concrnd til d website nd d d8 on d old slip says otherwise d story z nt 100%. Emyo, emmyk, ocgreen, samuel nd d rest i doff ma hat i y'all
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Wittywizard(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
pink_lezbian... I bliv u were matured enof...
1) for u leaving d shores of nigeria.
2) school in nigeria.
3) travelled in a airplane.
4) upload a woman pix...
Guy, reason urself nah.
If you are claiming u travelled abroad... Abeg, where are u now in d abroad...
If u skul in nigeria, show us ur certificate..
Am a nigerian & i have travelled b4... Xo, Y MUST U SHOUT..
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Wittywizard(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
i wonder when we tend to pave way for d younger ones to rise up to dia dreams...
is that suppose to get
him upset? Please try
again...
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wittywizard: pink_lezbian... I bliv u were matured enof...
2) school in nigeria.
4) upload a woman pix...
Guy, reason urself nah.
grin that pink-lezbian is a dude,lmaooo! I didn't even think about that all this while
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Fynestboi: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Any further derailment 4rm d actual aim of dis thread is no more allow, let relate togeda with love....

ONE LOVE PLS
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lolest. Kids will always behave as such. Just wait till d mod comes online to have your ass banned, then you will have to create another account.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wittywizard: pink_lezbian... I bliv u were matured enof...
2) school in nigeria.
4) upload a woman pix...
Guy, reason urself nah.
A perfect example of incoherent and illogical reasoning. Where are the philosophy dudes when you need them?
No offence but your post doesnt add up. Read again and make amends. Thanks,
p.S: dnt feel low or inferior. Takie

4 Likes

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
A perfect example of incoherent and illogical reasoning. Where are the philosophy dudes when you need them?
No offence but your post doesnt add up. Read again and make amends. Thanks,
p.S: dnt feel low or inferior. Takie
IF TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT, TRY THREE, IF TRULY YOU ARE REAL, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS NAIJA [BOYS ARE NOT SMILING], SO YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED ANY ABUSIVE POST [LIVE AND LET LIVE ] #PEACE
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks mod. Enjoy ur exile @u
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Wittywizard(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
I bliv u have eluded d mod... Datz not my business.... Dnt av dat time... Wanna complete my building project... Xo, i av beta things doing rather than replyin an unusual acronauts... Mod. Be carefull too.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2013
shocked
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Guys have been busy of late trying to buy up a forum and re-domain it.

Am almost done but i need just two people to partner with me.

The forum is exactly like nairaland, but am coding it to have some facebook features like good profile wall.

Also it is a paid forum site, in that it is also a earn as you post, like, and open new threads.

Am lunching it first in ksu where the reliability would start from.

Two potential partners are seriously needed. Partners must be ready to invest 11k each.

If you don't want to be a partner owner of the forum you can invest.

My email is emyobright@gmail.com
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Kekule11(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2013
To all ksu post jambite,u'r 2 reprint ur slip frm nw and the exams starts frm the 5th to 7th of september.visit www.ksuportal.edu.ng 2 do dat.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
NOTICE!
You can now visit †ђξ school portal www.ksuportal.edu.ng t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ reprint ƔoƱя post utme slip. Pls make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ reprint ƔoƱя slip in colored, because black aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊­ white slip will not be allow during examination screening.
For post utme past question aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊­ answer search for KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY CHAT ROOM on face book and like the page, or click on the link below https://m./216986381792495?refid=18
Fø̲̣̣я̅ more info and accommodation call M̶̲̅ε̲̣ on 07038954219. BBM 2270F8EA
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2013
When I woke up and saw a congratulatory message from NANS I thought some guys were trying to mock me.

When I login to my facebook I then saw my brother's status that read "Thank you very much Emma nuel cosmas <emyo> for your open protest letter to the executive Gov. Of kogi state, Capt. Idris wada who addressed the rumour of the increase of kogi state uni. Student fees yesterday.
Thank u and God bless u oo"

I then knew that something had truely happend.

My fight; an open letter wasn't a laughing matter as must of my friends thought it was. Many never believe it.

I received a lot of threatening sms, pm, pings and emails asking me to stop spreading and promoting such a fight. They termed the fight 'RUMOR'

Am happy, NANS took-up our cry, my fear, your suppport and our efforts to the executive governor of kogi state.

For all those who shared, liked and retweeted this link
https://m.facebook.com/notes/emma-nuel-cosmos/an-open-letter-to-the-executive-governor-of-kogi-state-captain-idris-wada/585151174863192/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3399402318
to my open letter. I say GOD BLESS YOU.

Below is the Goodnews;

Friday 30 August, 2013
Tweet
We will not hike tuition fees in tertiary institutions - Gov.Wada
2013-08-29 15:43:43
Gov. Idris Wada of Kogi saidin Lokoja on Thursday that there were no plans to hike tuition fees in the State Government-owned tertiary institutions.
Wada said this when a delegation from the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) led by its President, Mr Yinka Gbadebo, paid him a courtesy visit.
He said having realised that Nigerian students were passing through lots of hardships; he would never be part of any decision that would make life more difficult for them.
Wada said rather than contemplate increasing school fees; his administration was more concerned with providing facilities that would enhance teaching and learning in tertiary schools.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2013
This infor is To all those coming to write ksu post.

I want to Simplify the road to your succes.

For all those who don't know me. I am Emyo!
The author of KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY ULTIMATE POST UME KEYS.

Also check this from me to you. www.examtry.com which is an online medium whereby you can equip yourself for outstanding success in this examination.
For ksu info, enquiry, update and kogi state news call

Now that you know me!!

Don't rush me.

I want to give out an open gift to all aspirant here.
I want to expose the roadmap to ksu.
I want to give you something nobody would do free.

Am doing it here and now.
But...MY PRICE is, if you want me to do it here.
I need likes on my page and you need my open offer.

So let us help each other.

Just click and like www.facebook.com/lidguild

then comment here that you have done it.

NOTE: they are too many ksu forum. I will only drop my gift at the forum that gives me the highest likes.

So like and comment that you have liked it.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by MaQuinSarah(f): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Good morning wonderful students of Kogi State University I want to use this opportunity to wish all the aspirants coming for post utme. A safe trip to school and success in their post utme examz success shall be your name you shall have a testimony for more info on post utme and admissions join Kogi State university campus gist by clicking on this link below https://m./549610175077967?refid=27 remember information is power
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2013
Emyo: When I woke up and saw a congratulatory message from NANS I thought some guys were trying to mock me.

When I login to my facebook I then saw my brother's status that read "Thank you very much Emma nuel cosmas <emyo> for your open protest letter to the executive Gov. Of kogi state, Capt. Idris wada who addressed the rumour of the increase of kogi state uni. Student fees yesterday.
Thank u and God bless u oo"

I then knew that something had truely happend.

My fight; an open letter wasn't a laughing matter as must of my friends thought it was. Many never believe it.

I received a lot of threatening sms, pm, pings and emails asking me to stop spreading and promoting such a fight. They termed the fight 'RUMOR'

Am happy, NANS took-up our cry, my fear, your suppport and our efforts to the executive governor of kogi state.

For all those who shared, liked and retweeted this link
https://m.facebook.com/notes/emma-nuel-cosmos/an-open-letter-to-the-executive-governor-of-kogi-state-captain-idris-wada/585151174863192/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3399402318
to my open letter. I say GOD BLESS YOU.

Below is the Goodnews;

Friday 30 August, 2013
Tweet
We will not hike tuition fees in tertiary institutions - Gov.Wada
2013-08-29 15:43:43
Gov. Idris Wada of Kogi saidin Lokoja on Thursday that there were no plans to hike tuition fees in the State Government-owned tertiary institutions.
Wada said this when a delegation from the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) led by its President, Mr Yinka Gbadebo, paid him a courtesy visit.
He said having realised that Nigerian students were passing through lots of hardships; he would never be part of any decision that would make life more difficult for them.
Wada said rather than contemplate increasing school fees; his administration was more concerned with providing facilities that would enhance teaching and learning in tertiary schools.
Congrat bro...U fought a good cause #2013Activist
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Fentoluwa: Congrat bro...U fought a good cause #2013Activist
one love. Let love lead. Howfar at your end?
We all fought it together bro.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2013
Vickson123:

I've done that.....so where's d gift
I can't wait Oooo...
Thank you. Thankyou everybody for liking my page.

I was so busy yesterday running around to make sure aspirants are not going to get lost and that they will get a place to sleep.

No more time to cook everybody here up as I promised but here is one of the best CBT practice proggrame for you.

1. If you don't know what ksu questions look like on computer or you want to test your self use your phone or better still goto a cyber cafe so that you will learn how to use mouse.

Goto

http://test.jkketc.net/

visit the above site, and fill in anything, any rubbish and test your preparedness for the exam. Its 11 question for 11minute and it will give you your score after you click submit. I advised that you use a laptop, desktop computer. Both phone will still do the magic.

The next thing I will give out is a magic formula that you will use only when

1. Use this only when you have no other option as in your time is remaining 2 minute and you still have up to 10 questions to answer.

2. Use it only when you can't answer questions 1 to 10 because its hard.

3. Don't just use it any how o.

4. Don't do it openly o.

5. Even me saying this is in trouble for saying this

6. Finanly its a risky thing to do. So use it only when, only when in critical situations.

JUST dail my number, its not something i can say here o. Its a simple thing very simple.

This is just an ice of what i promised. But do manage it.

Emyo..C.E.O ...Et.c
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by olulove(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mehn!!! d exam take style hot ooo...no current affairs, there were calculations that needs calculator,paper n biro. generally it wasn't wat I was expecting...I was caught napping

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.