Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,984 members, 7,963,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64624 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Emyo: what happend was that mass comm student were mistakely give physics, chemistry, english and maths during the second day exam. So many of them got low marks.
where una dey get all this una news self.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: The cut off marks aint out. The ones u have up there is fake.
I dnt knw the problem of those conducting the putme, why cant dey give the right questions to appropriate people?
Thats how dem nack me F for gst103 wey I dey tink say na A I go get, tellin me computer no submit my work. Crap!
department and level?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2013
Emyo: what happend was that mass comm student were mistakely give physics, chemistry, english and maths during the second day exam. So many of them got low marks.
shocked that's bad on the side of KSU. How do they expect 'em to pass? A girl told me she saw like 10 Geography questions in hers... 1st day. cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Emmyk: shocked that's bad on the side of KSU. How do they expect 'em to pass? A girl told me she saw like 10 Geography questions in hers... 1st day. cheesy
That's true. KSU will always give you questions outside your department but it's always much like the guy above me said.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kaylieeb(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013
tokin bout we mass comm students,i saw like 22maths questions out of 30 wic m not a science student
.....twas so disheartening nd i equally knw twas applicable to odas

bt frm wot i heard frm a reluable source in skul d cut off mark for mass comm z 43 nd not 44 so start pushing all d buttons u knw in skul
NB!!!!!!UR ENTITILED TO UR OWN OPINION WEDA ITS TRU OR FALSE ND DNT QUOTE ME TILL ITS PASTED ON D SKUL SYT
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2013
^ KSU don't post their cut off mark on their website. How can you say you saw 22maths questions?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
yemi2plus: ^ KSU don't post their cut off mark on their website. How can you say you saw 22maths questions?
Exaggeration at an apogee. Go figure! cheesy she's a good Literature student
I'll be silent on the said cut off mark. If it's geniune or fake.....I leave it for time...time will tell.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: The cut off marks aint out. The ones u have up there is fake.
I dnt knw the problem of those conducting the putme, why cant dey give the right questions to appropriate people?
Thats how dem nack me F for gst103 wey I dey tink say na A I go get, tellin me computer no submit my work. Crap!

Emmyk: :hi. Your ksu student or aspirant?

Pink_Lezbian:
non of the above. Was once a student before leaving Nigeria.
Sorry to ask, when did you leave KSU? And how did you hear about the cutoff marks being false? Are you not supposed to be abroad? And if i am right, cbt started in 2011, which makes you a 300l student.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Firstgentleman1:

Sorry to ask, when did you leave KSU? And how did you hear about the cutoff marks being false? Are you not supposed to be abroad? And if i am right, cbt started in 2011, which makes you a 300l student.
I think she is lieing. Infact, she is a HE.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Who is dis Guy post Fake News, what is d meaning of All this?? U went and Post Fake news on cut off mark while is not yet Out?? Mtchewwwwww
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wittywizard: Sometimes i wonder if its d same undergraduate of Ksu are making a post of this thread or outsider... Am not suppose 2b here but i was just forced to comment on this thread... Plss, plss & plss even if we are vocabulary grammatically engrossed... All of them na copy & paste.. @least na person form those words. Y not form urs.....all aspirant should just continue checking d thread for cut-off update.... No hope is lost... It s well. My shout out goes to ocgreen & tø odas.... Aluta continua.... I rep. UniABUJA.... 1 love kogi state student, 1 love all aspirant, 1 love uniabuja student... Admission is all your$....
Witty kares
thank u so much wittywizard. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
ssa junior: 1st of all my shout out goes 2 ocgreen,emmyk,sammy n al 2 al of u dat make tins hapen on dis trend,keep d gud work i wil surport u guys in any way i can. Let hop FG anser us on time so we cn al go back 2 skull.
thank u so much. Hope to meet u in skul. God bless u.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Profcamsey(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Larson007: Who is dis Guy post Fake News, what is d meaning of All this?? U went and Post Fake news on cut off mark while is not yet Out?? Mtchewwwwww
pls. Is it really fake? Coz ppu r dying coz of dis oh
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
guys do art students do pre degree in Ksu, i want my sister to go for predegree. her course is Accounting, thanks in aniticipation
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drizzy296: guys do art students do pre degree in Ksu, i want my sister to go for predegree. her course is Accounting, thanks in aniticipation
Yes! Arts students are allowed. It's just few courses that are not in Pre-Degree i.e Law, medicine
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drizzy296: guys do art students do pre degree in Ksu, i want my sister to go for predegree. her course is Accounting, thanks in aniticipation
yes she can do pre-degree.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
modextus:
(KSU cut off points for 2013/ 2014
Admission)
Faculty of Agric
Faculty of Education 40
accounting
Econs
Geology 43
Geo planing
Mass com
Pol sciences
Sociology 40
I just confirmed from the number one student in Kogi State University (the SUG president) that the above cutoff mark is true.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Profcamsey(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
yemi2plus:
I just confirmed from the number one student in Kogi State University (the SUG president) that the above cutoff mark is true.
wot of d odaz 4 law n med. R dey not real?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Profcamsey: wot of d odaz 4 law n med. R dey not real?
you will notice that I edited the original post. I'm not sure about the rest mark, I only post the ones I confirmed from the SUG president.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by abubaka101: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
so if those are d marks 4 those faculties, wat abt Arts and Humanities, dre's should be less than 40 abi
i don't see any truth in dis... #myviewsha
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
yemi2plus:
Yes! Arts students are allowed. It's just few courses that are not in Pre-Degree i.e Law, medicine
thanks man.. do they conduct any exam before gaining entry into pre degree? or its just to buy, fill the form, return it to them and u are in? pls clarify..
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Drizzy296: thanks man.. do they conduct any exam before gaining entry into pre degree? or its just to buy, fill the form, return it to them and u are in? pls clarify..
of course, there is entrance exam, that's the only requisite to be a predegree student.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
where una dey get all this una news self.
are you tryin to dispute me?
Okay my elder sister wrote. I also lodged two aspirants making three. The trio applied for mass comm and they sat for the exam on the 2nd day.

At their login they all at differen time and place saw their subject combination boldly written ön the computer as Physics, Chemistry, English and Maths.

Call me a lier again. I doubt if you were even close to the fours of the school during post ume.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus: ^ KSU don't post their cut off mark on their website. How can you say you saw 22maths questions?
leave her to her truth. None of us were there. Free world. He/she can say what he likes. But come o did this user say 22maths questions
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Ayoseth: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Hi everyone, am from kogi state but I school in lagos. Pls can someone tell me how am to go about the state's scholarship..thanks
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
department and level?
bone jor. 2years back
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2013
Firstgentleman1:

so the fact that I am abroad means I should be dumb about issues? Dude, reason.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
I think she is lieing. Infact, she is a HE.
U too? #lipSealed.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
bone jor. 2years back
fake ass,aspirant grin

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2013
Dont know why these mods wont permanent ur ban for ever. Watch it ! And stop sending ur disguating nakeddd pix to me thru PM in exchange for mine! U suckkkkk

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hw true is dis News on cut off Mark for God sake..haaaa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.