Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,003 members, 7,963,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

How To Make Money Online "With Your Email Lists - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online "With Your Email Lists (587 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online "With Your Email Lists by XCASH(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
stop making this old Mistake day by day , campaign after campaign

Stop building your list for everyone it`s not about quantity it`s absolutely about quality

May you tell me which is better the email list that contains 15,000 member 352e the one I have or the email list which contains not more than 800 prospect which frank kern made from them the 500,000$ in 15 minutes ?

Of course Frank kern`s list not mine

So before you even make any email list again ask yourself

Who is my prospect ?
why will he love to subscribe at my list ?

Because you will talk to him he will listen to you , because you will satisfy his need and frustration he will subscribe with you , Because you will send him the product which he told you he want buy he will buy it .

That`s how you can make money from your list the easiest way ,Otherwise he (your prospect) will see you like the sneaky salesman who tell you every time you meet “Buy my Stuff” and the natural resistance inside you and me as human always start not just preventing you from buying his stuff but also preventing you from listening to what he says

Now I think you Totally got it .

You target your prospect , study his needs , then the trick here is

Always offer him ONLY the products he needs

But there is a missing point here I should talk about earlier in this article , it`s about there is a step between talking to him giving him something for free and making him buy from you .

It`s the Credibility so it`s better to talk about

How to build the credibility with your list
then you can sell them directly

If I ask you now to buy my stuff you will not but if your very close friend told you that there is a product that is suitable for you to buy at Bleep store you will go immediately as soon as you can and buy this product even if you think it`s not the optimal solution for you .

That how it should be the relationship
between you and your list

Make it one on one relationship , give him something for free

Then anything you will say inside you pitch will make him buy what you offer

That`s the easiest way to make money from your list , rather than meeting people you see for the first time and say Hi Buy my stuffffff

Got it now , Go build your credibility and then comeback read the next article it will help you a lot

Read

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Guaranteed Supplier Of High Grade Sheabutter / Resellers Wanted For Gatewayvpn / Dr Dre Solo Diamond Beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.