Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help! (1303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by mkab(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2006
A man standing on a ladder leaning on a 25 storey building was cleaning his window when suddenly his ladder slipped, as he was falling he was able to grab a pipe, so he started screaming and crying God help me ! God plz help me!! God answered him and said"My son do u have faith he me " I have faith , God help me plz .God said again "do u have faith in me"yes i have faith. Then God said if u have faith in me release one of your hands from the pipe you are holding he said HA! But he obeyed and released one of his hands, God asked him for the last time "do you have faith in me" he answered the same way by saying Yes, Then God said if you have faith in me release the second hand.The man got frustrated and said PLz another person help!!!
Re: Help! by spikelord(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin That was a funny one !
Re: Help! by robby1(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2006
For christ sake who is this guy that has been posting dry jokes all the while?
i thougth this last one will be different but its completely useless. Check out jokes under my name and you will see the meaning of the word "funny". if u dont have funny jokes you better stop posting and keep reading the ones you see here.its not a rule that you must post. well, seems you are new here. Let me just give you a benefit of doubt.
Re: Help! by diddy4(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2006
r_o_b_b_y:

For christ sake who is this guy that has been posting dry jokes all the while?
i thougth this last one will be different but its completely useless. Check out jokes under my name and you will see the meaning of the word "funny". if u don't have funny jokes you better stop posting and keep reading the ones you see here.its not a rule that you must post. well, seems you are new here. Let me just give you a benefit of doubt.

you can kiss his ass, man. this joke is funny and i love it. why you hating on him. go fu*k yourself or something.

hey mkab

nice joke boy, keep it up.
Re: Help! by kellygirl(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2006
word cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,for christ sake robby if u don't like it,go to HELL AND ROT THERE.
Re: Help! by eveseh(f): 1:25pm On May 06, 2006
funny jok
Re: Help! by queen2(f): 4:15pm On May 06, 2006
ha ha, true
funny one cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Twice Last Week / At A Doctors Surgery / More Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.