Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3414 Views)

He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / Face Me, I Face You? / Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
blacklion:

Gbosa! I go die o! Na so e de be for face me, i face you! Na bachelor be king for that kin house
Still doesn't beat a tastefully furnished 3-bedroom flat with all the privacy a girl can desire.
Re: . by hammers(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
@niyi rocks

We no u live in wealth and affluence!!

Na overskill dey kill ninja.

sabi sabi!!!
Re: . by jkpretty(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

Still doesn't beat a tastefully furnished 3-bedroom flat with all the privacy a girl can desire.

ki lanso ki lon so

Stupid reply, who cares if u stay in a mansion tongue We know ur type.
Re: . by pahtahkee: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

Awon oniranu. grin
Re: . by tkb417(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2008
My grandpa has some houses in Ijebu, Ogun State and ive slept in one of them before. na face me i face you. yawa no gas that day sha. . .

all these ajebos wey dey form straight from the palace. . grin grin
na una sabi.

@poster
oya load me with what happened in your face me i face you
u see person boobs? grin grin grin
Re: . by Easybaby(f): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2008
Stupid reply, who cares if u stay in a mansion We know your type.

rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by tkb417(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2008
@easybaby
ke ki me? or u be yoruba ba woni?
where u dey since?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2008
grin grin Hehehe As we dey talk nobody don own up say im dey live for face-me apartment. D only guy here only claim say im visit. I guess we aallll in denial here. grin

If u stay in face-me jen rowo e loke. grin
Re: . by nana(f): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2008
i live in a face me,i face you apartment. . so what?i dont give a monkey jare. .
Re: . by efuah(f): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2008
We call it compound house in Ghana here.
Re: . by Mindfreak1: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2009
lol
Re: . by tpia: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2009
jintujinta:

Hmm, okay let me tell you the kind of things that happen in face me i face you houses. I remember in those days, when video players were not as common as they are now and as a young bachelor in a face me i face you house, i had every electronics that a man needed to enjoy. My room used to be the mecca of all viewers. They watched films and movies till late in the night.

It was an opportunity for interested babes to pretend they were in my room watching films. You know some married women even delighted in coming to watch films whenever i was alone. It used to be interesting. Those babes knew what they wanted and went for it.

Another neighbour of mine was always connecting his babe in the bathroom. There were two bathrooms side by side, so he always waited till the babe was going in to take her bath then he would enter the second. The first trick, he dropped his soap in the other bathroom and requeasted the babe to help him pick it. In the process of handing it over to him, he started caressing the babe hand. The babe got the gist and it became a routine. Anyway, na soo dedm take they chop the thing sha but i no know how them progress the show.

My people, plenty they happen for face me, i face you houses o.

LOL! The routine was to caress each other's hands? cheesy
Re: . by olumide4: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
pls tell us what u saw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved / Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? / Difference Between Girls N Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.