Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,894 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? (641 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? by creeztall: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2008
I heard the result for the test written on 8th march is out.can anyone confirm the gist. i'd also like to knwo where we can chek the result
Re: Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? by monsho(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2008
Yap! The result was finally pasted on Friday, 14th of March. Only 79 applicants got through the hurdle; due to the fact that the earlier standard of 30% CUT-OFF MARK was raised to 50%!
Best of luck as you take a step towards the IDEAL BANK.
Kind Regards!
Re: Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? by ifugoife: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2008
Please do you know when the interview will b coming up?
I don;t stay in p\h and wouldn't mind some prior info so
as not 2 b caught unawares.The sms for the test
took me by surprise and i nearly missed it.
Re: Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? by monsho(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ifugo ife,
I'll suggest you never let your cell get out of NETWORK COVERAGE for just a minute; the one of last year came within a month after the 'AP' RESULT.
Time cometh when no man can work again!
Kind Regards!
Re: Bank Phb Result Portharcourt Out? by MARYU: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
hi ifugo,can u please tell me wat the test format is?i gave my cv to somebody and was told tat they might call for a test on thursday,pl i will appreciate yr response.one love!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army List Dssc / Apply For A Career Job / Valu Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.