Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa (22160 Views)

Ortega Named World Richest By Forbes / Sim Shagaya & Alex Amosu Makes Millonaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by latino91(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
waja: They should also recognise some of his useless topics. E.g Tonto Dike on bike.

Hahahaha..
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by dagr8(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Vision2017: Ever since my eyes caught glimpse of this ill-fated news, I have been surfing the internet to ascertain the authenticity of this report cause I find it pretty difficult to believe that an internationally recognised magazine as forbes would want to have anything to do with a mediocre as Seun whose antecedent could be likened to that of a toddler/cocoon of the house who's very much under the influence of his mother's breast milk. Seun's discretion lately here in his over-hyped webpage isa clear pointer to that fact that it has failed woefully in its entire ramification to achieve desired result and is destined fold-up in no distant time owing to mismanagement, lack of fore-sight and integrity. Infact, Seun is a prophet of doom and should be eradicated from the nigeraian cyber-space.
Conclusively, the report in itself is malicious, half-baked and has no iota of truth that he was shortlisted on forbes magazine for whatsoever merit or recognition. I am therefore using this opportunity to call on appropriate authorities concerned to investigate this obnoxious report and have whoever behind it including Seun aressted, detained and prosecuted in a competent court of jurisdiction. Thanks

Na wa 4 some people o....
i dont need a crystal ball to know that u are visionless
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Blueboy0402: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
ufotuko: introduce yourself.
Lol. I am Blueboy!!
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by kulex2k1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Jarus:

Nsehe is not a freelancer. He was Forbes Africa staff. His articles have been used by Forbes Africa as cover story for its paper edition November 2011.

I doubt wha you just said: Mfonobong Nsehe is not a Forbes staff but just a Forbes contributor and even at the bottom of the page it was writtedn clearly that "The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer" So dis article was not verified by Forbes.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by kulex2k1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Jarus:

Nsehe is not a freelancer. He was Forbes Africa staff. His articles have been used by Forbes Africa as cover story for its paper edition November 2011.

I doubt what you just said: Mfonobong Nsehe is not a Forbes staff but just a Forbes contributor and even at the bottom of the page it was writtedn clearly that "The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer" So dis article was not verified by Forbes.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by kulex2k1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
FXKing2012:
You know not what you talk about; you obviously dont know my uncle with such write-up.

I doubt what you just said: Mfonobong Nsehe is not a Forbes staff but a Forbes contributor "which even you can be" and even at the bottom of the page it was written clearly that "The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer" So dis article was not verified by Forbes"
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by purplekayc(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
happy 4 diz guy wink wink
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by farochron(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
See them exhibiting their dark nature again. Their own brother was commended for coming up with an exemplary and informative site like nairaland, all their darkened heart could think of is to pull him down and haul degrading comments. These are people whose 50th generations can not repair bicycles.

Hissed

Congrats SEUN OSEWA
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by jara: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Glad to see many congratulations. As for bad belle people, na wa o. Evidence of Africa backward thinking.

But wait, no wasobia in Forbes? grin
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Policewoman(f): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please is Seun single? wink
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by achovirux(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Don't say I have not commented as a member ooo...just did now.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
shocked shocked angry Oga just because your map couldn't locate his money don't mean he's poor cheesy
LMMAAAOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by plendil: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Policewoman: Please is Seun single? wink

he is. wink

Seun: Nope. I'm as single as the moon.
https://www.nairaland.com/1146556/seun-osewa-married

send in applications grin
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by TGlobe: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
someone accuse seun osewa of been involve in knocking down other website. which is a criminal act. and he collect users info using nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by tomakint: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Seun Osewa, may God in his infinite mercy and power continue to guide and keep you through the journeys of life, it is well with you, your family and business, this is just the beginning of good things to come (mark my words)! Congrats wink
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by xcuggsm(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
plendil:

he is. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1146556/seun-osewa-married

send in applications grin

If seun is SINGLE ,I propose nairalanders pool funds together and pick a wife for him!
Nairalanders will contribute money to finance the wedding and honeymoon expenses.
Who else will be the best wife for Seun Osewa than her royal highness, the unofficial queen of Nairaland, her royal sexyness Miss TONTO DIKE.!
Nairalander, lets made this happen!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by nairaarea: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nsehe attended Madonna university, Okija
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
groovie:

A f'uc'k once f'uc'ked can be re-f'u'c'k'ed if the f'u'c'ke'r and the f'u'c'kee agrees that the f'u'ck was well f'u'ckked- MAZI OMENUKO nairaland 2013

LMAO!! which kind signature b dis for goodness sake?

lmao..na long story..but i culled it from a nairalander with the moniker, mazi omenuko
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by zibe(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint: Seun Osewa, may God in his infinite mercy and power continue to guide and keep you through the journeys of life, it is well with you, your family and business, this is just the beginning of good things to come (mark my words)! Congrats wink

Seun is an Atheist.

Congratulations Seun, you remain an inspiration to budding entrepreneurs.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by tck2000(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup / A Business Plan On Palm-oil Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.