Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:58 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (136656 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
rkarang:
Being a while now brother!
ya baba been busy wif sum stuffs hw is the prayer going
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
rkarang: Oh my self proclaimed Prof Dan, do u have frds in CHM department @ FUNAAB?

i used to but has graduated.i'm in a closed group forum wt some of them on fbk.but i still have friends there. y did u ask?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dankylove:

i used to but has graduated.i'm in a closed group forum wt some of them on fbk.but i still have friends there. y did u ask?
I learnt that CHM is kinda scary.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by khennnie(f): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
michael8228: Is nobody goin for computer science here

Here i am Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by tipsie(f): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please house need ur help o. After i did my final review nd clicked to submit my application, my O level result nd my direct entry info did not appear on the application page.please what should i do,ks i was sure i did all that was required of me in each stage before proceeding to another.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by michael8228: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
khennnie:

Here i am Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
E b like we no plenty oh
khennnie:

Here i am Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
E b like we no plenty oh
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Mabadejesunday(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote
author=tipsie]Please house need ur help o. After i did my final review
nd clicked to submit my application, my O level result nd my direct
entry info did not appear on the application page.please what should i
do,ks i was sure i did all that was required of me in each stage before
proceeding to another. [/quote]

Dat means u did'nt save one page b4 u clicked d nxt one. Go back and start all over again and ensure u save each page b4 u proceed to d nxt one.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prinxadegoke: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2013
@tipsle there is something wrong somwher call funnab ICT because even if u did not save a page while registrating, it wouldn't take u to d next stage.Some1 confirm wat I just said?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by chichichi1: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls ooh,on my reg completed slip it did not show my o'level results and my direct entry result too,pls someone talk to me oh
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2013
chi chi chi: Pls ooh,on my reg completed slip it did not show my o'level results and my direct entry result too,pls someone talk to me oh
.did you save each page?go online again,and make sure you save the pages that contain info omitted on your print out slip,then click on next and confirm the pages b4 printing it.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by chichichi1: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Asb4love: .did you save each page?go online again,and make sure you save the pages that contain info omitted on your print out slip,then click on next and confirm the pages b4 printing it.

@ Asb4love how can I do dat because I've already printed out my slip already,so how can I go back,if I try,they would bring out my completed reg slip.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2013
rkarang:
I learnt that CHM is kinda scary.
pls how Scary it is?because Chemistry is an Abstract Course.
its the Survival of the Fittest! which makes my Journey easier. A Course without Sweat isnt Worth it!
My ND program was Criticized and my marks was greatly Reduced.
i emerge as No.1 in my Department.
if i Could read Textile tech wt a Reduced CGPA of 3.67 out of 4.0 because I'm not a Yoruba wt NO breast to Feed my Lecturer @ yabatech,then CHM is a Small Thing by God's Grace.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2013
As many that are having Issues with their Registration shud as Urgent seek the Support of Funaab ICT either thru email address or phone number to Rectify such Complaint b4 12th of July,2013 which is the End Date of such Registration.
if need be,you can go to the School ICT building & log ur complaint with Express Solution.
Point made.
best of luck
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Judee99(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
rkarang:
Yes sir, a friend of mine did that last year and got admission on both modes of entry. But unfortunately for him, he first received 100 Level alert and so he had already paid for that before receiving 200 Level alert.

So, he wasted 30k on 100 Level. Just don't rush to make payment when you receive screening alert.

Tanks pal. Make i go pay dia 2.3k for pume
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Dankylove:
pls how Scary it is?because Chemistry is an Abstract Course.
its the Survival of the Fittest! which makes my Journey easier. A Course without Sweat isnt Worth it!
My ND program was Criticized and my marks was greatly Reduced.
i emerge as No.1 in my Department.
if i Could read Textile tech wt a Reduced CGPA of 3.67 out of 4.0 because I'm not a Yoruba wt NO breast to Feed my Lecturer @ yabatech,then CHM is a Small Thing by God's Grace.
Oh, amazing Dan!!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
@ dankylove am also going for chemistry, with a national diploma in science laboratory technology, Here are my contact
Tel: 08024775320
BB pin: 25307c8c
My prayer for all aspirants' is that God's grace will perfect everything that have to do with our admission.

Note: i think it's time to turn to God for help rather than banking on ur grades, cos the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

As for me all i need is God's grace.
I cant wait to see u all at the screening venue.. till then remain focus.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SAMSOLA05(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tamax:
Bros.. why u dey fear nah? No bdy will force u to write 100/200 level exams if only u will be admitted to 300L.. But for dat ur HND to 300L... Sumtyms e no dey sure bcus FUNABB may only be able to admit u to 200L like odas. So na 200L first semester u will start frm and if u r lucky to be admitted to 300L den u start frm 300L first semester. But 300L direct entry admission rare bro... But U mayb consider base on ur EXECELLENT GRADE. Wish u d best

Tank u, but by d way, funaab is jst my 2nd choice. Unilag wil admit HND distinction into 300level. (My only problem wit dem is dat they need Further Maths)
If 300level is nt sure, well, i don't tink I can take it. I only want to be sure base on experience frm pple who ve done dat b4 or ve pple who gained admission into 300level. HND distinction in Mech Eng frm Fed Poly Ado no be moi moi.
I only prefer degree to dat rubbish 2- years programme called PGD.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SAMSOLA05(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Walexz02: @samsola, dnt panic, if you have what they requested for(upper and complete O'level) they would sure admit you to 300L.

Am not, my broda, tanks
I ve all d requirements, is even more dan upper credit. I jst need some1 to ans my question base on experience.
Funaab did nt make it clear in their requirements, they combined ND & HND, that they may be admitted into 200level.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SAMSOLA05(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dankylove: this is to Notify All Aspirant into 300 level that they are as well Qualify to gain admission as much as any 200level. At times,Funaab intake more of 300 level aspirant than 200level pending the numbers of applicant and the need for such Numbers at each level for the respective dept

(Smiling...........)
Tank u bro, only few HND graduates wil consider goin bak to university as an option.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
SAMSOLA05:

Am not, my broda, tanks
I ve all d requirements, is even more dan upper credit. I jst need some1 to ans my question base on experience.
Funaab did nt make it clear in their requirements, they combined ND & HND, that they may be admitted into 200level.
Yeah, you're right brother, the statement on that admission requirement is ambiguous.

My candid piece of advice for u is that u should go to FUNAAB UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION OFFICE. Am sure that u're gonna get answer to ur unanswered question.

Why didn't u apply to UI in the first place? Ur 300Level is ABSOLUTELY sure provided u have ONE SITTING. Oh, u should have one sitting in O'level, since u're applying to UNILAG, ain't u?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SAMSOLA05(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
rkarang:
Yeah, you're right brother, the statement on that admission requirement is ambiguous.

My candid piece of advice for u is that u should go to FUNAAB UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION OFFICE. Am sure that u're gonna get answer to ur unanswered question.

Why didn't u apply to UI in the first place? Ur 300Level is ABSOLUTELY sure provided u have ONE SITTING. Oh, u should have one sitting in O'level, since u're applying to UNILAG, ain't u?

Is 2 sittings, Unilag can take 2 sittings.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, my broda, is nt easy to be a full undergraduate 4 anoda 3 years even after service and taste of working class. I considered proximity. Am working in Lagos.............u want to ask me how am goin to cope...........
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
SAMSOLA05:

Is 2 sittings, Unilag can take 2 sittings.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, my broda, is nt easy to be a full undergraduate 4 anoda 3 years even after service and taste of working class. I considered proximity. Am working in Lagos.............u want to ask me how am goin to cope...........

Yess Padi me, let me ask u, how would you cope?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello beauriful people. Hope y'all are doing great great.

Now here's a real quick reminder that the LORD's working right behind the scene, putting finishing touches so that the purposed Direct Entry admission into this varsity of conciderably great repute might come through without no hitches, without no gimmicks.... Remember, HE's got all the blue prints.
And then after all's said and done, we're all gonna heave a real deep sigh of sooothing relief. Why? Because ALL IS WELL that ends well.
TOAST to SUCCESS, PROGRESS, HEIGHTS, GREATNESS UNPRECEDENTED... just right AHEAD!!

countdown continues...#giggles#

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
geedee4real: @ dankylove am also going for chemistry, with a national diploma in science laboratory technology, Here are my contact
Tel: 08024775320
BB pin: 25307c8c
My prayer for all aspirants' is that God's grace will perfect everything that have to do with our admission.

Note: i think it's time to turn to God for help rather than banking on ur grades, cos the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

As for me all i need is God's grace.
I cant wait to see u all at the screening venue.. till then remain focus.

here is mine 08066632650 daniel.
We could be of assistance to each other academically
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
SAMSOLA05:

(Smiling...........)
Tank u bro, only few HND graduates wil consider goin bak to university as an option.
arbitrary postulation. If u check 2010/2011 entrance into 200 &300 Level for chm dept. U will noticed that 300 level entrance was 80+ while 200 level was 70+
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2013
pls is any1 goin 4 Economics here...pls show ya self...wat did u read in ur ND days...lets share experience..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Temicare: pls is any1 goin 4 Economics here...pls show ya self...wat did u read in ur ND days...lets share experience..
Didn't u check FUNAAB admission REQUIREMENT or JAMB brochure for clarification on DE requirement for ECO?

Only A'level applicants are qualified to apply for DE into ECO department.

I must tell u that whenever one wishes to do sth, one should first seek advice from the RIGHT source.

You can imagine, I studied bus admin @ ND level but it's unfortunate that UNILORIN does nt accept ND in bus admin INTO its BUS ADMIN except A'level. Just think abt that!

If u're confused, u can go to ECO department @ FUNAAB or FUNAAB UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION office. I did just that before applying cos I wanted to study ECO also.

Oh, you probably wonder why FUNAAB is conducting Admission Screening Exercise and in addition, inviting intellectuals from other reputable UNIS to monitor its screening exercise?

I sincerely urge u to always AVOID COSTLY mistake!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2013
rkarang:
Didn't u check FUNAAB admission REQUIREMENT or JAMB brochure for clarification on DE requirement for ECO?

Only A'level applicants are qualified to apply for DE into ECO department.

I must tell u that whenever one wishes to do sth, one should first seek advice from the RIGHT source.

You can imagine, I studied bus admin @ ND level but it's unfortunate that UNILORIN does nt accept ND in bus admin INTO its BUS ADMIN except A'level. Just think abt that!

If u're confused, u can go to ECO department @ FUNAAB or FUNAAB UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION office. I did just that before applying cos I wanted to study ECO also.

Oh, you probably wonder why FUNAAB is conducting Admission Screening Exercise and in addition, inviting intellectuals from other reputable UNIS to monitor its screening exercise?

I sincerely urge u to always AVOID COSTLY mistake!
hmmm...i hr u...u know...i know 4 sure dat God will me tru...hv put into d course already...i dont fink its a mistake i made...i blive in God of a fact dat will share my testimony here on dis forum dis year...tanks anyway
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Temicare:
hmmm...i hr u...u know...i know 4 sure dat God will me tru...hv put into d course already...i dont fink its a mistake i made...i blive in God of a fact dat will share my testimony here on dis forum dis year...tanks anyway
@Temi care cool you mind down jare you are on the right track according to funaab admission requirement it states"Holder of ND (minimum
Upper Credit) in related field
may be considered for Direct
Entry to 200L level provided
they satisfy UTME
requirements."

you have nothing to be worried about for more info don't hesitate to visit
http://www.unaab.edu.ng/attachments/Admission%20Requirements.pdf

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
rkarang:
Am thinking of posting that towards the time of screening but since u've asked, Ima tell u.

I graduated wt DISTINCTION with a CGPA of 4.51 on a scale of 5.0 in business studies. With O'level results of C4 in English, Math B3, Eco B2, FA B3 and Govt B3 (One sitting). Am looking forward to getting God's Endless support! Am also wishing u all out there success and admission breakthrough!
@rkarang(lafin in pidgin), u bad o. U dey jonze pple say their grades dey enviable when d fact b say ur own dey intimidatin. Thumbs up 2 u brova, jst kip doin wat u're doin here, u've bin of gr8 help 2 us all
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Dankylove: I'M YET TO SEE SOMEone ABOVE 79.23% as my Aggregate.
Na Matric Ground remain now!
Dan Dan or beta still self proclaimed prof. Dan(na rkarang talk dis 1 sha). U self tap no b small bt if we wan elect thread captain based on composite, na assistant u go b cos e b lyk say we don get captain already in rkarang bt w8 o, if sanguine shook head say she 2 get interest she fit ouster u comot o,abi u nor c grade. Well u guys r jst damn gurus. Funaab no go get problem of selection I p**y(mak una put RA where * dey). I no wan chop anoda ban abeg because I fil say our anti way dey where bot nor lyk d word or even me

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.