Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (136655 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
I can't believe all this happened while I was away......
Before I leave I need to show appreciation to some special people whom their recent comments had wow'ed me..

Kudos to Alfa Usuf.saheed for ur near perfect way of calming down issues

Kudos and a very Rounding/standing Ovation to Accurate Phemite for keeping things cool even when all expected u to stir up things again u proved them wrong. Kudos once again 2u.

Big kudos to Habidab for maintaining the peace!

Kudos to Temicare: u na ma paddy na, u just hav to forgive danky. Its just that danky doesn't know u yet. Let me tell Danky abt u. Danky, this Guy is the powerhouse of another thread am also watching with ma 2eyes. He personally attends to the questions of every aspirants coming to make inquiries, he and one babe called Storm2. Infact he single handedly gave every one of us on the thread the past questions he bought at no charge (he sent it to our individual mails - painstakingly without reward). He asks about whomever he noticed is absent. His logo is "I care" and he does care... That's just abit I could say......****

Now Over to Temicare, let me tell u about Dankylove Aka Dike Daniel Aka Prof Emeritus Aka Funaab Registrar Aka: I don't take nonsense AkA pls consecrate urself AKA no romance without Finance AkA sanguine rival AKA a strong supporter of Gov. Rochas Okorocha, AkA yabatech SUG...

Temi, Danky has been a tremedious help to us, he gives us relevant info as regard funaab, sometimes I wonder if he's not the VC gangan because his prediction ah 99.9% accurate. And he's an historian, he uses what happened in the past to predict what will happen in the future. He know almost everything abt funaab. He is one person that has kept this thread alive and going even when people like usuf, rkang and co deserted the thread for reasons best known to them, he stayed and kept it on. Some pple see him as highly controversial, he can be Greatly misunderstood but yet he remains Dike one of Imo state. Gbam! Abeg abeg 3 gbosa for him joor...

Let's I forget, kudos to ma babe Girl! The girl that a security guard at funaab had to follow to submit her transcript. (Whereas everyother person the guy was just pointing his finger like "hey u, climb that stirs after climbing look right, knock and submit at that office.*with strong face** grin) it only takes one with endownment to achive that feet grin grin grin.. D guy couldn't stand and watch bt had to follow .. grin grin
#i didn't call names
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chai see essay writing ooo. Wetin go come happen to me wey nor sabi write essay now,ehn GOD dey sha.

Oya Temi, take...palmwine.
Calm down. E never reash that levels nau, haba!!

Ok now...

Why una like fight sef, ehn Me ayaf taya ooo, ehen!

#help is on the way#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omolola48: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temi and Danky, u guys should take it easy, and forget about dis issue. When u are right, you don't need to be angry and when u are wrong u have no right to be angry. We are one family binded together by funaab, so let us behave like brothers and sisters. Mr Usuf, kindly tender an appology to Temi too .
Sorry guys, biko, e ma binu. Can sumone help me to appologise to them in hausa language cos I knw sabi d language.

Countdown continues
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Temicare.....
i think there is More to This than me not responding to ur post...
& its improper for u to descend on the thread initiator usuf like that.
this is a Thread & not a Bus-stop...
i choose not to exchange words with u...
Please mind ur Words & choose them Carefully.
Dont negate the Perfect gentle man pix of u.
Conclusively,weda am @ Fault or not pls forgive & forget this whole issues since u've gotten such info.
pls dont shift insult to another person cos of me Abeg.Quit this!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
omolola48: Temi and Danky, u guys should take it easy, and forget about dis issue. When u are right, you don't need to be angry and when u are wrong u have no right to be angry. We are one family binded together by funaab, so let us behave like brothers and sisters. Mr Usuf, kindly tender an appology to Temi too .
Sorry guys, biko, e ma binu. Can sumone help me to appologise to them in hausa language cos I knw sabi d language.

Countdown continues

Omolola, How are you jare. Long time no sea. grin...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Viewing this topic: omolola48, tipsie(f), planetuzor
(m), Sanguine(f) and 1 guest(s)

Some Alabosy's are watching looking for another bomb to throw in and stir thing up grin grin cheesy
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dankylove: @Temicare.....
i think there is More to This than me not responding to ur post...
& its improper for u to descend on the thread initiator usuf like that.
this is a Thread & not a Bus-stop...
i choose not to exchange words with u...
Please mind ur Words & choose them Carefully.
Dont negate the Perfect gentle man pix of u.
Conclusively,weda am @ Fault or not pls forgive & forget this whole issues since u've gotten such info.
pls dont shift insult to another person cos of me Abeg.Quit this!

Did u just replied in this manner Danky, hmm Maturity at its Peak... Kuddddoooos... grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by tipsie(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
@temi and danky you guys are falling my hands o .HV been enjoying lots of jokes and nice updates from you ppl so why you guys wanna spoil the fun with violence . please make una calm down o.we all are one big family so we ain't suppose to fight each other.@temi I am sorry on behalf of danky please try to forget and let go.there is nothing as good as PEACE . I remain my humble self . tipsie. funaab things on ma mind dough.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah! plantain...hmm..sowy planetuzor...i c u bro...as omo Ekiti...i no dey lyk 2 dey vex...bur it pains me wen i c a glass of water...den drinkin it due 2 thirst...n u found out u just drank.."ogogoro"...imagine hw painful it will feel.?...i remain carin jawe
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temicare: Yeah! plantain...hmm..sowy planetuzor...i c u bro...as omo Ekiti...i no dey lyk 2 dey vex...bur it pains me wen i c a glass of water...den drinkin it due 2 thirst...n u found out u just drank.."ogogoro"...imagine hw painful it will feel.?...i remain carin jawe

Ogogoroooooooo/ paraga for water = Stagger till u get home.! Lwkmd..... But that one nor say make u nor respond to ur pings na.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temicare: Yeah! plantain...hmm..sowy planetuzor...i c u bro...as omo Ekiti...i no dey lyk 2 dey vex...bur it pains me wen i c a glass of water...den drinkin it due 2 thirst...n u found out u just drank.."ogogoro"...imagine hw painful it will feel.?...i remain carin jawe

Buroda Temi, shey you nor want this palmi ni? If you nor want tell me o make ah drink am now. Me ah cannor come and waste my drink o, ehen!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omolola48: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Omolola, How are you jare. Long time no sea. grin...
grin[quote author=Sanguine]
I'm fyn oooo, cutest sanguine. Na funaab things on my mind ooo , catch u at d matriculation ground and abeg no forget d guguru and groundnut ooo.

Countdown continues......
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
I solely appreciate ur Maturity.
am so sorry.i ought to have responded to u.
i'm deeply sorry,if it were me in ur Shoe i wont have appraise such attitude from me but try to understand me.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
planetuzor:

Ogogoroooooooo/ paraga for water = Stagger till u get home.! Lwkmd..... But that one nor say make u nor respond to ur pings na.
Ma battery is dead...am using ma android fone...am sowy sir!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah! Now That does it! grin.

Henceforth, I'd start writing names of noicemakers!! tongue
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Buroda Temi, shey you nor want this palmi ni? If you nor want tell me o make ah drink am now. Me ah cannor come and waste my drink o, ehen!
Am zowy ma'am...i wanna drink ooo...# bur..i shld mind my faith#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omolola48: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dankylove:
i'm deeply sorry,if it were me in ur Shoe i wont have appraise such attitude from me but try to understand me.
thumbs up Danky
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Words are not Enuf to express how joyous!
The road to Peace is too short for us to Embrace.
On behalf of Every1,i Joyfully Welcome Us All as we are better,free from Grievances & Ready to Engulf our Faith as
we are Most Expectant on the List.
Our Joy will not be Shortened by d Grace of God.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dankylove:
Orh!...my broda...am equally sorry 2...do 4giv me...am not lyk dis ooo...am a cool guy wit a good heart...I blive we will enjoy ourselves more dan dis as tym goes on...am very blithe now bro...pls lets keep d didactic ways of d thread...

#am sowy ooo...i luv using ma new words ni ooo#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Very soon...we will all laf 4 joy...Cos our admission is sure IJN...Auspiciously we will hv d admission by God's grace
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
cool grin grin
Let the fun continue....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temicare: Very soon...we will all laf 4 joy...Cos our admission is sure IJN...Auspiciously we will hv d admission by God's grace
Amen O
Soon the Word that will be Trendy in this Amiable Thread is "CONGRATULATION"
Congrat to me,U,u,u & U
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mod na beg i beg u ooo...Dont ban me....Its part of the fun for a Conflict thats been resolved on the thread with no victor no vanquish .(thats how That Sexkills Mod ban me from politics section because I said *end Time Tins** ) happy mood...

A shout out to the Mod's here on Edu Section

Finestboi - ma OAU paddy
Oluwababs - Ma Omero uno mod
Richez: I voted/nominated u 2 becoming the mood o, dont forget.

#e-bribery (its everywhere, it knows no boundary)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temicare:
Bro...wats d problem wit u...who is askin 4! ur annoyin bais apology....urh?..why do descend on issues lyk dis in a bigotry way?....count urself lucky am on d road...i cant type much ni..

Thank God it's all over! One love.. peace is back. I respect u sooo much...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Temicare:
Bro...wats d problem wit u...who is askin 4! ur annoyin bais apology....urh?..why do descend on issues lyk dis in a bigotry way?....count urself lucky am on d road...i cant type much ni..

Thank God its all over... one love and peace is back..... I respect you guys toooo much..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its time to bring back humour pending when the list is gonna be out!.. Poetry Mood The way I know how to do it **ACTIVATED***

"You ask a girl for what she wants, she tells you money and you are angry . Were you expecting her to say wisdom and understanding??"
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
this strategy is fir the guys in the building......

"If you call a girl and she is not picking... send her a credit voucher... take one digit out and wait"

*****ko sormo nor, she will call back** grin grin

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
"Some guys hold their girlfriend's hand at the mall because if they leave her hand she will start shopping..

.............................it looks ROMANTIC but it's ECONOMIC"
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
usuf. saheed, i can see u are the only 1 watching by this time of the night. dont interrupt me o. i want to go on straight not broken between the comments on the thread.....

#wanna break guiness world record of differnt comment from one poster running unto 2 pages without interruption..... Danky did it once but was just on one page.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
"U are wearing Brazilian hair of 300k & complaining of headache,

*************************************do u need a prophet to tell u dat U are wearing a PLOT of Land @ mowe"
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
When a girl suddenly becomes nice on your bbm,uses your pic as her Dp then writes her your name on her pm,Bros,her BIS is about to finish!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oversabi is when you Laminate your ATM Card********** grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.