Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,024 members, 7,963,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses (597 Views)

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses by babatunex21: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2013
Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses
5 March 2013 , By Nnenna Ibeh, Source: Premium Times

Dozens of bodies found floating in Ezu River, at the border between Anambra and Enugu states, were men seized and extra-judicially executed by a deadly police special anti-robbery squad, a civil society network has said in a repor.
The International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law said its findings showed the bodies were those of illegally arrested members of the public, robbery and kidnapping suspects, and members of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB.

Read more http://omotosh./newsstoriesevent-etc/
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses by Mmiriariugwu: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2013
How were they able to come to this conclusion?
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses by babatunex21: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Naija I hail,Dem don compromise everything to their own favour
Re: Nigeria: Report Indicts Police Over Mystery Corpses by Aladdin1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
I thought as much. Massob has being saying that the corpses are their members who were arrested and murder in detention by police. If not how can 40 dead bodies just emerge from the blues? From nowhere? Just like that? The Police in nigeria are heartless and callous criminals on government uniform. You need to go to any state C.I.D and experience the untold torment,assault, sodomy, torture and humiliation that innocent citizens suffer in the hands of the police, they torture innocent persons to confess to a crime they never committed.some persons even die in their hands,while some loss the use of their limbs or other body parts. That is why i dont feel an iota of pity when i hear that a policeman was killed either by bokoharam or by criminals. even the death of the kwara c.p did not evoke pity 4rm me. becos some corrupt wicked policemen and women deserve more than death, and i wish them more DEATH!

(1) (Reply)

In Osun State Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed / Mistaken Identity:policemen Kill Trader During Operation / “politicians Are Worse Than Robbers” – Armed Robbery Suspect "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.