Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,053 members, 7,960,360 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Cherish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cherish (1930 Views)

I Have Met Many Men But I Cherish This Man – Omotola / Cherish Your Family, Cherish You Friends! / I’ll Forever Cherish My Reign As Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria---fiona Amuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherish by Hero(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2008
[B]CHERISH[/B]

One of my nieces stayed over at my place last night and this morning she and my daughter were and ready for school early, and so my wife allowed them to watch a bit of TV before it was time for her to take them to school. Well I walked into the living room to take a peak at what they were watching and saw both of them dancing to this music performance done by these 4 young girls, who called themselves Cherish. They were very on point, looked really cute together, and sang really well together. My niece says they're the hottest new R&B group out; I personally was really impressed. What do you young folks who know about this stuff think about them? I like their new song call "KILLA".

[img]http://photo.sing365.com/music/picture.nsf/Cherish-photo/7A22057085A7779F482571D2000CC33A/$file/Cherish-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://bp1.blogger.com/_2j2TMjtweIg/RaETlBMKG9I/AAAAAAAAACQ/AdFNQpJWoPk/s1600-h/cherish%5B1%5D.cover.comp1[/img]
Re: Cherish by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
they're cute smiley i like some of their songs, i think they're all sisters? smiley
Re: Cherish by naijadiva2(f): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2008
ibkaye:

they're cute smiley i like some of their songs, i think they're all sisters? smiley
\

they're all sisters. the youngests are twins.

i personally am not a fan of them but i like the first song they came out with about 2 years ago. they're new song is good too.
Re: Cherish by chiogo(f): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
I like 'em. Their father is also their producer, that's really cool. The first song i ever heard by them is
'Do it to it', the song was ill and the dance too.
Re: Cherish by trendy(f): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2008
I like their track called *unappreciated *

(1) (Reply)

D-banj & Durella Who's Hotter? / Bigbrother Amplified' Sharon O's Music Video / Terry G Says He Discovered He Was Fathering The Wrong Child After 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.