Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,957 members, 7,960,007 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (178504 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Law naza: i know 4.0 inch is far better than 3.5,that aside,now when downloading a file worth 1 to 2gig,like how many hours does it take to download,and again the internal memory can anything be done to it
i didn't bother about that aspect keep that aside, I was only interested in clearing you on the display thingy anyway about the memory thing I heard you can link your internal memory with your SD using link2sd app which requires root access . ..and again know you that teamd5 is watching cool
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Remo4: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mckandre: I don tire with people giving false info like it matters,i point at the part where you mentioned d5 has a poor resolution mind you it's the second tecno Android with the best screen resolution after phantom, running on 240ppi display using bench mark, It bits both tl3 tm3 by far in display despite running on jellybean and being the latest it still surpass them in crisp display . Before giving advice try and be a bit more conversant with the subject..

Oga, I gave my opinion in answering the question, the guy said he is a heavy gamer, and to enjoy games on a gadget, resolution, ram, cpu all matters alot, and that's why I said those things, so you are the one that should be conversant with the subject and the subject is (heavy gamer) okay!!!!!!!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mckandre: i didn't bother about that aspect keep that aside, I was only interested in clearing you on the display thingy anyway about the memory thing I heard you can link your internal memory with your SD using link2sd app which requires root access . ..and again know you that teamd5 is watching cool
thanks
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Law naza: i know 4.0 inch is far better than 3.5,that aside,now when downloading a file worth 1 to 2gig,like how many hours does it take to download,and again the internal memory can anything be done to it

Guy go buy L3 or M3 oh. An android without 3g is fuccked up!

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mckandre: i didn't bother about that aspect keep that aside, I was only interested in clearing you on the display thingy anyway about the memory thing I heard you can link your internal memory with your SD using link2sd app which requires root access . ..and again know you that teamd5 is watching cool

Pls, how can I do this linking?

my D5 is rooted n I alrdy got links2sd app installed.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Rashzubair:

Pls, how can I do this linking?

my D5 is rooted n I alrdy got links2sd app installed.
just type "how to link internal memory using link2sd" on google search there you will see sites with better procedure

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
And again you need to partition your SD using ex2 format anyway just follow the instructions given by the website and you will be done in no time .
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Neduzze5:

Guy go buy L3 or M3 oh. An android without 3g is fuccked up!
you think i dont know what am doing
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2013
Law naza: you think i dont know what am doing
see snes game on my tecno d5
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
shyna22: see snes game on my tecno d5
what
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by opson1(m): 4:17am On Aug 24, 2013
pls I need someone to help me out. whenever I download, d application would be saved in phone memory despite attempts to change d storage settings to memory card. after downloading, I also try to move d application to memory card from phone memory, but not all its files wld be moved, some wld still be left in d phone memory. and now my phone memory is almost full. pls what can I do? I want all (or at least, most of) my downloads to b in memory card and not on phone. thanx as I wait to hear from u guyz.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by habhidhemhii: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hi peeps, i need u guys to help me choose o, i nid a fone wif gud camera it doesnt matter to me if it has 3G or not, ion wili download stuffs i jst nid few games n dats all...which 1 wld u recommend? M thinkn of gettn D5, is it aiit? Ur quick responses wld be highly appreciated.thanks in advance
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
habhidhemhii: Hi peeps, i need u guys to help me choose o, i nid a fone wif gud camera it doesnt matter to me if it has 3G or not, ion wili download stuffs i jst nid few games n dats all...which 1 wld u recommend? M thinkn of gettn D5, is it aiit? Ur quick responses wld be highly appreciated.thanks in advance
If 3g doesn't matter to you, then go for D5.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Joshillion(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2013
habhidhemhii: Hi peeps, i need u guys to help me choose o, i nid a fone wif gud camera it doesnt matter to me if it has 3G or not, ion wili download stuffs i jst nid few games n dats all...which 1 wld u recommend? M thinkn of gettn D5, is it aiit? Ur quick responses wld be highly appreciated.thanks in advance
clean rooted D5 for sale @ affordable price(Lagos)
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by habhidhemhii: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
If 3g doesn't matter to you, then go for D5.
ok thanks...but wats ds 'root' stuff bou?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
habhidhemhii:
ok thanks...but wats ds 'root' stuff bou?
It's not compulsory you root your Android phone. Just that some applications needs root access. Daaz all.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by habhidhemhii: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
It's not compulsory you root your Android phone. Just that some applications needs root access. Daaz all.
aii thanks...smiley
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
habhidhemhii:
aii thanks...smiley
pls how do I upload picture on this nairaland pls
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2013
how do I upload picture on this nairaland
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
shyna22: how do I upload picture on this nairaland
when you click "reply" scroll down at first you will see a box where you write comment,now scroll down a lile bite you see four boxes with (no file choose...) on each box,that is where you attach the picture you want to upload,when you are done,make sure you write something on the comment box and submit,even if is 1 or j,just make sure you write something
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2013
snes game on my d5 donkey kong super mario bros mortal kombat3
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2013
please cn any1 help me wit any football manager game dat doesn't reqire connectivity to internet b4 it work(not online)....tanx ⅝²
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Joshillion: rooted Tecno D5 white for sale.....fully loaded .....call 08107367459(Lagos)
how much for the D5 ?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2013
nani.666:
how much for the D5 ?
₦15500
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2013
Law naza: when you click "reply" scroll down at first you will see a box where you write comment,now scroll down a lile bite you see four boxes with (no file choose...) on each box,that is where you attach the picture you want to upload,when you are done,make sure you write something on the comment box and submit,even if is 1 or j,just make sure you write something
thanks my guy
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2013
Joshillion:
13k(negotiable) 08107367459
ησт вαɗ ι gσт мιηє ₦15500, ωнєʀє ɗσ уσυ ѕтαу?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Joshillion(m): 2:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Mckandre: ησт вαɗ ι gσт мιηє ₦15500, ωнєʀє ɗσ уσυ ѕтαу?
Lagos, av used it 4 few weeks
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Gsluv(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Want to sell my tecno d5 still clean with all its accessories (earpiece, charger and 16gig memory card)... Call 08182836293.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by ametu166(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2013
pls someone should help with any clockworkmod for tecno Q1. Thanx...

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.