Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,052 members, 7,960,354 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! (1013 Views)

Istbank.3rdbatch! / Firstbank 3rdbatch! / Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by zenitta: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2008
plz can someone highlight the house on d latest development?plz de whole truth truth n nothing but the truth.dnt kip quiet.we'r all in dis 2geda.
is there gonna b a 3rd batch or not?
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by Johnny(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2008
Why are you doing as if your life depends on theis job. Don't be so desperate, you ain't the only one having this problem. Relax yourself please.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by Johnny(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2008
Why are you doing as if your life depends on theis job. Don't be so desperate, you ain't the only one having this problem. Relax yourself please.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by ferguson: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2008
PLS I WILL LIE TO SAY THAT THE ISSUE OF EMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA IS GOD'S NOT MAN OR AS POPULAR SAID WHO NO MAN . AM PRESENTLY IN FIRSTBANK BENIN I WANT TO STATE THAT I GOT IN WIYHOUT ANY ONE INFLUENCE, I BELIEVE THE ISSUE IS OUR MIND SET. WHEN U BELIEVE AND KNOW U ARE GOOD AND THE IS GOD UP THERE IS COMES WHEN U LIST EXPECTED. MY ADVISE IS KEEP THE FAITH, APPLY BOTH IN THE INTERNET AND HARD COPIES, FINALLY I WILL STATE, THAT GOD ONLY STEPS IN WHEN U CAN'T HELP YOURSELF, PLS LEAVE TO GOD. THANKS
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by awa(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2008
Dear Zenitta,

Please be kind enough to email me on my email Account: clemx70@yahoo.com
I know it has been pretty long that you read me on the First Bank trail. I have something serious to discuss with you.

Johnny:

Johnny,
Bros, I guess you were a little bit harsh on your posting as highlighted above. Zenitta and other '3rd-Batch Hopefuls' do require our collective prayers. Honestly, I was once among them but now to God's glory, I am working with one of the giant GSM Telecoms companies. Therefore, I understand what it could be like waiting for the First Bank induction after passing the 1st Bank's tough Test and attendant interview.
Well, by God's grace we shall all get there ASAP. Let's continue to be our brother's keeper 24/7 365 a year.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by gunpoint(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2008
so ppl, reliabe sources say 1st bank wil nt b carryin out d 3rd batch execise,
source also say dat cos of der salary upgrade, dey r shiftin intrest 2 ond holders,
cheaper by d dozen, can stil do d job.
Bt in 9ja sha, u nvr knw,
u culd hope on, bt i dnt tink my sources r wrong. . . .
peace out. . . .
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by gloriah: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2008
Thats right, its really heartbraking after such a long wait and highhopes. i heard people no longer leave the bank as a result of the salary upgrade so,
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! by enyi1: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2008
The truth of this matter is that the bank has suspended its recruitment process for now.Reason i wouldnt know.l was at the head office at marina last thursday to know the state of things.l reached their recruitment extension number 2278 and that was their response.

(1) (Reply)

Update I Got About Baker Hughes Interview in Lagos : / Masters In Occupational Safety And Health? Good Idea? / Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.