Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

123yes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123yes's Profile / 123yes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 37 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Adanma Luke Begs For Forgiveness Over Jnr Pope's Death by 123yes(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26
KwaraRat:
That chic is as ugly as an Australian aboriginal.
This is only what you can say concerning what this lady said. Some people self, their mind is as dirty as the devil!
Celebrities / Re: Phyna Accuses Policeman Of ‘Stealing’ Her ₦3,000 by 123yes(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21
nenergy:
Please how can i make N2b by December?
Use you prick for ritual. Or consult Bob risky to educate you.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Salesgirl In Trouble As Customer Steals ₦2M iPhone 15; Man Pays The ₦2M by 123yes(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21
God bless you man for saving this lady from shame! Spirit of a true naija man!
Politics / Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest by 123yes(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21
ObalendeCMS:
Gold digging opportunist!
who?
Politics / Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by 123yes(m): 3:58am On Aug 21
Basicend:
See the shoes wey Osibanjo and Obi dey weah. . It looks like all those 2nd-hand Lagos Island over-polished leather shoes. .

And those are amongst the most intelligent and richest men in their respective niches and the nation at large.

Look, it's empty guys that brags, shouts and shows off all the time. .
Sure baby!
A serious minded man is futuristic, humble and collected.

Politics / Re: Osinbajo, Peter Obi Attend Democratic National Convention, Chicago, USA by 123yes(m): 3:56am On Aug 21
TheRareGem1:

How can you even say obi is orator? Trash talk.
pray to be like him!
Business / Re: How To Make $30 To $50 Weekly by 123yes(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19
Super story!
Food / Re: Video Of Hilda Baci Making Traditional Igbo Oha Soup by 123yes(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19
PussyPunisher:
To fuvck this girl dey hungry me grin
poor man only thinking of pussy. Work hard you will get even those better than her!
Business / Re: Meet 24 Nigerian Billionaires In Oil And Gas Industry by 123yes(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18
Ttalk:
Any name that doesn't include AARano is incomplete.

See how you packed Southerners there and conveniently ignoring northerners that controls the downstream
Rano is just a marketer
Business / Re: Prices Of Garri, Fufu, Others Drop As Nigeria’s Food Inflation Falls by 123yes(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15
Famers are harvesting their products and prices of some goods are down not as a result of any government policy please.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Anambra Performed At The National Sports Festival During Peter Obi's Tenure by 123yes(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13
GeneralPula:
It’s a known thing..

Obi nah failure in all ramifications, nah why Anambra people curse ham..

He was nicknamed a Bad Omen..
And your father nah success. Continue deceiving your self on nairaland.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 123yes(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12
Fineman2:
really, such funny way of thinking cheesy
My brother!

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2024 Olympics: Again, Reno Omokri Accuses Peter Obi Of Tribalism by 123yes(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Reno is head and shoulder above Obi in everything "intellectual". He's far more vast and a bigger reader than Obi

Reno should know that Obi wouldnt have known these things as Obi is so myopic that he doesnt even make thorough findings before posting

So, Obi didnt say anything about Tobi Amusan but did say few things about Favour Ofili. Your father is fit. Let him out and rule Nigeria. Jobless bigots everywhere.

Man is a tribalist. I'm sure he didnt praise that Yemisi Ogunleye that won gold for Germany too

Having a tribal leader is self-destruction. Obi isnt truly fit to lead anyone, except into wilderness cheesy
Politics / Re: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau Attends The Flavours Of Nigeria Festival (pics/video) by 123yes(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12
IBO amaka! Hard working people
Travel / Re: Moment Lady Tore Her Husband's Passport As Soon As They Landed In Nigeria (vid) by 123yes(m): 10:57am On Aug 11
Na small matter. He will apply for lost of the document and new one will be issued to him. From passport to visa all are in the system

13 Likes

Business / Re: Why Bitsin Travels And Tours Is The Best Travel Agency In Nigeria by 123yes(m): 10:44am On Aug 11
Never headed of this travel agency before.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) by 123yes(m): 9:19am On Aug 11
Thank God for exposing all these entrepreneurs called Prophets in Nigeria. Let us see how this particular case will end.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) by 123yes(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10
WorldRichest:

Cry ooooooo
Weep ooooooo
Wail ooooooo

After crying blood, then tell us how many votes your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate got in all the Core Northern states which have the highest voting numbers. Now I understand why your candidate studied Philosophy, to add 1 + 5 + 2 is difficult for him and his headless mob
You who made first class how market. That third class man is former ex governor for eight years. Chairman of banks CEO of many companies. Former chairman of Nigeria stock exchange. Former presidential candidate who won eleven state plus Abuja. Oga who is your father. I don't blame some of you because talk is cheap and data can be bought with ₦100 people like you comes online to bully a man that can change you and your family life for ever.
Music/Radio / Re: The Story Of "Gwo Gwo Gwo Ngwo" By Mike Ejeagha by 123yes(m): 10:32am On Aug 08
Lalami3232:
While y'all are enjoying this awesome story, let me use this time to enlighten and save you from further future troubles.
Did you meet your wife as a virgin? If NO, then the below will save you alot

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes a.k.a non-virgins can't be trusted atall
Ask your mother first if he meet your own mother as a vargin if not she is no 1 bore hole. Ewu GAmbia
Celebrities / Re: Francis Duru's Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead by 123yes(m): 9:55am On Aug 08
Take heart Duru. Rip to the dead!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: NLC Gives Details Of Invasion Of Labour House By Security Operatives by 123yes(m): 8:52am On Aug 08
Bobloco:
Tinubu was never and will never be a democrat

Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
oga mind what you write online. If security apprehend you to come and explain, i tell you, you will explain tire. Calling the president a notorious drug dealer is insulting not only to Tinubu but entire Nigerians because other countries read nairaland. Please this is my own piece of advice to you to refrain from these kind of attitude. Security will get at you if they want. So don't hide under nairaland to continue insulting the president.
Politics / Re: Egbetokun: Police, Military Didn’t Fire Live Bullets During Protest by 123yes(m): 4:35am On Aug 07
Oga IGP. It baffles me that an old man like you is having bold face and telling us lies that police never used live bullets on protesters. Any way here in Zaria at least your men some of them used life bullets.
Crime / Re: Lady Creates Awareness About A New Trick Criminals Are Using To Rob (video) by 123yes(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26
Lalami3232:
The idea of these non-virgins a.k.a boreholes advertising their sagged and sagacious breast is so annoying. Na wa ooooooo!!!
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes a.k.a non-virgins can't be trusted atall
Calling women bore hole is an insult to them and to your mother and your sister.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Arrests Sulaiman Jimoh, Most Wanted Lagos Drug Baron (Photos) by 123yes(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24
AqualinaXYZ:
I saw the headline thinking say NDLEA don arrest Tinubu with white powder on his nose

Didn’t know it was Tinubu associates If security catch you now you will call devil. Continue insulting the president one day monkey will to market, but will not return.

He’ll be freed before tomorrow morning
Politics / Re: Tinubu receives ex-SGF Anyim Pius Anyim, weeks After Defection To APC (pix) by 123yes(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24
Chicentt:
My pussy hurts sad
Go and take medication please
Crime / Re: Meta Removes 63,000 Instagram Accounts In Nigeria Over 'sextortion' Scams by 123yes(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24
As if everything on Facebook is fake. Men chatting with you as female and vice versa.. Go to the marketplace , that one is the worst.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Generated 300,000 Businesses, Created One Million Jobs In One Year — VP by 123yes(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24
APC and propaganda. Where and when was the job provided.
Education / Re: NUC Applauds Maduka University For Outstanding Medical Facilities by 123yes(m): 4:38am On Jul 20
bestman09:
Seun Osewa don join Alex dey chop Godwin Maduka.

I hope many students are signing up through all these sponsored posts
You need to visit the university and see things by your self.
Crime / Re: 3 Ondo Clerics Exhume Corpse Of One-Year-Old Boy (Photos) by 123yes(m): 10:56am On Jul 19
When I was serving in Ogun State in 2007 we were warned as corpers not to go ETOKU market alone. We were told that human parts both fresh and dried ones are sold there. Almost every day true true rituals are seen on the street of Abeokuta.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Officer ‘Rapes’ 17-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos Police Station by 123yes(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13
Balablue64:
But she was creamy when he was doing it right, meaning she enjoyed it too so the Matter should die.
In your life time, they will do it to your daughter. Say Amen!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by 123yes(m): 11:19am On Jul 13
Unperturbedpota:

I swear igbos and Yorubas are just the two stupidest tribes in this nation. Just see how these bunch of hungry lots are fighting over tribe on this website. When you are all poor hungry and wretched?
None of you has even 10k in his account and you all woke up this morning to argue tribe? Dirty smelly wretched things.guy why you Dee vec like this. These people's attitudes pain you too much. My dear you are not far from the truth. Truth is always bitter. Nigeria youths are the major problem of this country. Majority of them reason like cow always online to insult you if you make contributions contrary to their wark brain. Instead of them using their time to better themselves, they are here promoting tribalism and politicians who don't even know about their existence.

Both of you are the most useless tribes in the south. look at these dirty hungry things on this platform arguing tribe yet you are all poor grin grin grin grin

If any of you had a job you wont be online here when others are going to work arguing about tribe FOOLS!!!! angry
These idiots will argue tribes all day then log into their other accounts to beg for 2k.

Useless dirty smelly things. Just investigate all of the tribal tribalists and you will surprised how poor they are. I mean they are really really poor. These dirty things live in one room in a very dirty environment and be claiming internet bigs boys. Igbo Amala , Yoruba lagba . Two useless tribes who have nothing but useless good for nothing youths to show for their decades of existence.

Cursed tribes.. these two idiots are the once who kept the southern Nigeria down.

Idiots.
Foreign Affairs / Re: SA Celebrates 100 Days Of No Power Cuts (PICS) by 123yes(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09
When you see leaders that are serious to govern their people you will know. Nigeria leaders are not serious to provide true leadership to the masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 37 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.