Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,141 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. (3993 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. by dwkoko(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2013
I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing on net this morning on the net. The details of where or how the victim was murdered haven’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder.

With the mind of a psychologist, I would say she was kidnapped, raped and intentionally tortured to death by…. Its obvious and painful that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely. Uhunnnnn! Something has to be done as per security in this country.
View picture at your own risk

http://saxexclusive.com/?p=3276

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. by Chynx(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2013
cry
Re: Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. by opeyemiz(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Worse than vipers r some human beings
Re: Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. by goldfish80(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2013
From the picture I hope she's not dead yet, as I cant see any trace of blood or cut on her body.Times are evil indeed.
Re: Horror! Girl Molested To Death With A Huge Wood In Her Private Part. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2013
opeyemiz: Worse than vipers r some human beings

(1) (Reply)

See Where Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy (photos) / JESUUUU!.. This Guys Bad! (pictures) - / SUPER TV CEO: Chidinma Disowned Her Family And Changed Her Name – Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.