Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (122191 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xbrown10: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
[/color][color=#550000]me just here patiently waiting 4 d list ooo @ bosi
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by tosenj(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
eugeezy:
abi o..Like say na Jesus 2nd coming. No how no how na next year we go see classroom
nah zo oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
bosini01: omodave, xbrown and my fellow mech. engr i dey greet you.

i greet u sir
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by emmyeuler1: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
i went to ui today but i will reserve my comment before people like sanguine start saying rubbish..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
emmyeuler1: i went to ui today but i will reserve my comment before people like sanguine start saying rubbish..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give us the latest 4rm direct source jare
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by olayhincar(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are you actually referring to me with that statement?

You really have to take those words back ASAP

Sanguine:

I see you jare, oga Habidab. Don't mind that man jhoo. Na mumu kill am! grin cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
emmyeuler1: i went to ui today but i will reserve my comment before people like sanguine start saying rubbish..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u make me laugh. In as much as it is an authentic info, please say it without fear or favour.what did u come back with? sanguine dey kill person? best of luck to every1, as the waiting game continues.
elect/elect i hail ooo. wish to see us all in our dpartmt.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is overstatement bro,I don't think its normal for u guyz to come online and start posting false information.
Well Said @Sanguine,and @emmyeuler1...don't reserve your comment yet,rather tender an unreserved apology to all if you don't have any genuine info to pass across.lobatan!!! grin grin grin.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
HARDUBUY:

u make me laugh. In as much as it is an authentic info, please say it without fear or favour.what did u come back with? sanguine dey kill person? best of luck to every1, as the waiting game continues.
elect/elect i hail ooo. wish to see us all in our dpartmt.
Laughing stuck
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2013

And so fricking what if you went to the UI today, huh?! You'd bera reserve your damn comment(s) there, ok?! It's not like I sent you there anyway! Nonsense!! undecided angry undecided
Or you expect people to start begging you for some crap info that you got. Rubbish!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
The heat is on, all thanks to ui cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Adesua veronica: The heat is on, all thanks to ui cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I quite disagree, All thanks to ASUU.
SANGUINE pls take it easy it hasn't come to this stage. we (NL) will all gain this admission.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2013
HARDUBUY:
I quite disagree, All thanks to ASUU.
SANGUINE pls take it easy it hasn't come to this stage. we (NL) will all gain this admission.

Can you...
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by emmyeuler1: 5:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Can you imagine that silly thing mentioning 'SANGUINE' in the trash he posted up there? Na me zend am errand go UI ni, ABI wetin?! angry
U MUST BE A MODAFUCKING BITCHH AND A BIG FOOL............A STINKIN
SHITT-AZZ AND A PIMMP..........U BETTER LEARN MANNERS IF U WERENT TAUGHT AT HOME.........U ARE AN UNCIVILIZED BEAST FOR MAKIING DIS STATEMENT.........AZZHOLE.....
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2013
emmyeuler1: U MUST BE A MODAFUCKING BITCHH AND A BIG FOOL............A STINKIN
SHITT-AZZ AND A PIMMP..........U BETTER LEARN MANNERS IF U WERENT TAUGHT AT HOME.........U ARE AN UNCIVILIZED BEAST FOR MAKIING DIS STATEMENT.........AZZHOLE.....

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2013
pls pls everyone let stop all these insult, am really not comfortable with it, we all are mature people. thanks for understanding Omodave love and wish to see u all..
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2013
soo.., its tension thats causing all this, abi?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by emmyeuler1: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin grin [size=40pt]You are simply a frustrated dick.head!![/size]

[size=38pt]Now b0zo, don't you ever for the damn life of you quote me or mention 'sanguine' again! I never sent you on any errand. So you'd bera go let out your frustration elsewhere! Huh!![/size]
BITCHH SANGUINE......GET THIS STRAIGHT INTO UR FUCKINNG SKULL.......U ARE STILL A LEARNER IN THIS GAME......IF U FUCKKK WITH ME,I AM TREAT UR Bleep UP.......THE ATTRIBUTES U PORTRAY SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PUSSSY VENDOURS ON THE STREETZ.........I DONT CARE IF U GIVE UR OOZING PUSSSY FREELY,.........IF U GAT NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE ON THIS THREAD,U BETTER CLOSE UR GAD DEM MOUTH.........U MOTHERFUCKINNG COCKSUCKERR WITH AN OOZING PUSSSY.......FUCKKK U!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Apparently, some lunatic has just escaped from an asylum. How sad!

Y'all better not mind that stup!d thing ranting insane absurdities there. Someone needs to have the loose nuts in his damn skull tightened.

GOODMORNING WONDERFUL PEOPLE... cheesy cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Aibike(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Emmy never lose ur dignity cos of a very simple issue,u ppl shld av treated dis softly

d tread is not meant for all dis trash!

Sanguine and emmy u both should focus on ur target and and avoid all dis invective words....

LET DERE B HARMONY AMONGST OURSELVES

Happy expectation
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Shigoopaul(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Can you imagine that silly thing mentioning 'SANGUINE' in the trash he posted up there?? Na me zend am errand go UI ni, abi wetin?! angry
easy mummy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Akintileboy: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Interesting!!! Very funny. Keep the drama on, I still wanna watch. I already warn you to stay calm. UI don cos Gobe. see I'm already a member of the student union of UI since my A level in ISI UI and so many students of UI are among on Facebook. I do read their comments and posts and they mostly says majority of students in UI are not mature. They are 1997, 1996 kids because of how they behave toward posts but I believe you guys are more mature and experienced cos I know most of you here have a degree and equivalent certificate. we shouldn't behave like kids. please learn how to cooperate. we ain't admitted yet so no one z superior here on this page. so therefore, we need to show respects for ourselves. we shall all make it by God's grace. I rest for now. see you all in UI.
Just passing by tho
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
...absolutely, there is peace...!!! The breach only came from the little girl who can't handle a '...fake blow...' Miss Sanguine...was it bcoz Emmy said d word 'rubbish' was why u blew up like diz ...quite funny...but u av bn doing d same for other posters and they never reacted...just like d same u did for me... I didn't quote ur post to ''re-post"...Emmy was only scared to drop his valuable info, n I am sure others must b in Emmy's shoe too...some must av even stopped posting...all I see is that, miss sanguine need to intoduce more courtesy to post(s) she want to quote...Thanks. Case Solved!!! Apology all....Let Peace Reign...

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Aibike(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Akintileboy: Interesting!!! Very funny. Keep the drama on, I still wanna watch. I already warn you to stay calm. UI don cos Gobe. see I'm already a member of the student union of UI since my A level in ISI UI and so many students of UI are among on Facebook. I do read their comments and posts and they mostly says majority of students in UI are not mature. They are 1997, 1996 kids because of how they behave toward posts but I believe you guys are more mature and experienced cos I know most of you here have a degree and equivalent certificate. we shouldn't behave like kids. please learn how to cooperate. we ain't admitted yet so no one z superior here on this page. so therefore, we need to show respects for ourselves. we shall all make it by God's grace. I rest for now. see you all in UI.
Just passing by tho
amin jesu
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
IT SEEMS AM GONNA KAL D ADMIN OF DIS THREAD TO SANCTION U BOTH. U GUYS SHOULD STOP ALl DIS CRAP.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha cheesy cheesy dis aiint even tension & c d reactions of people. Wat happens wen u r faced with real life threatening situations? Have u guys Eva tot of dis? Wat if just wat if a member of staff @ ui views dis topic without commenting. Dis is an open forum where every1's identity is anonymous. Do well to keep a straight image of urself & don't give any1 reasons to question ur character
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol. D lord reignz!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol. D lord reignz!. Passing by!! N shakes head.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Moyes10: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Oh no! You guys are direct entry candidates for goodness sake. U shouldn't behave like babies. Even jambitos will not behave this way. By d way, do u people realise dat the whole world is watching you? What kind of impression are u creating as prospective students of the prestigous institution? Pls let it end rt now at least for d sake of UI

GREAT UNIBEN
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Moyes10: Oh no! You guys are direct entry candidates for goodness sake. U shouldn't behave like babies. Even jambitos will not behave this way. By d way, do u people realise dat the whole world is watching you? What kind of impression are u creating as prospective students of the prestigous institution? Pls let it end rt now at least for d sake of UI

GREAT UNIBEN
great UNIBEN?? Did u finish 4rm d greatest gbo gbo?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Ladies & gents, you see, it might feel good giving someone a dressing down. But what happens after then? We lose favour, we lose respect, our sense of judgment is questioned. We shouldn't condescend to name-calling because someone adopted it. There are better ways to express ourselves, & the manner in which we handle situations like this speaks a lot about who we are. Granted, it's not the most interesting of times_ the strike, the delay in the release of the list etc, but let's not lose our cool. Let's assume it was a mistake & blame it on the stress, tension & suspense, & make corrections. Do have a nice weekend, great people. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Shigoopaul(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Qualcoms: ...absolutely, there is peace...!!! The breach only came from the little girl who can't handle a '...fake blow...' Miss Sanguine...was it bcoz Emmy said d word 'rubbish' was why u blew up like diz ...quite funny...but u av bn doing d same for other posters and they never reacted...just like d same u did for me... I didn't quote ur post to ''re-post"...Emmy was only scared to drop his valuable info, n I am sure others must b in Emmy's shoe too...some must av even stopped posting...all I see is that, miss sanguine need to intoduce more courtesy to post(s) she want to quote...Thanks. Case Solved!!! Apology all....Let Peace Reign...
Loruko Jesu yoo dara fun gbogbo wa,,,,AMIN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.