Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:34 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (122190 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Artery: Even in the well.

Haba
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Artery: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
omodave:

Haba
Yes os cof grin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Artery: Yes os cof grin

u self enh
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Gud morin guys,Wateva info u hav pls don not hesitate to share.......love y' all.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2013
Akintileboy: yeah of course. The same applies to WASSCE CERTIFICATE. you will need them during screening
For dos of us using oda certificates,Wot if its not ready,can't d statement of result be used during screening?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by John1305(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello Guys.. I just wanna join Akin in his attempts to calm the tension in this thread, I'm sure this would help(I don laugh taya)

Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using the tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

(I Love this child)

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie...... always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet'

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand......

TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No sir, It's the same dog.

(I want to adopt this kid!!!)

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher ..

Please share your laughter, don't be selfish with it..
Sorry I meant information.. *#laughing out#

''Fountain Heights'
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by eugeezy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=14pt] Admission list loading: 1%
File size: 100MB
Download speed: 1 kb/day

omo na next year tins o
[/size]
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
eugeezy: Admission list loading: 1%

omo na next year tins o
. Nooooo OGA. Its 2ND WIK OF DEC
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xbrown10: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
eugeezy: [size=14pt] Admission list loading: 1%

omo na next year tins o
[/size]
lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xbrown10: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
fineyemi: . Nooooo OGA. Its 2ND WIK OF DEC
did u confirm it in ui @ yemi
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
John1305: Hello Guys.. I just wanna join Akin in his attempts to calm the tension in this thread, I'm sure this would help(I don laugh taya)

Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using the tables.

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

(I Love this child)

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie...... always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet'

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand......

TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No sir, It's the same dog.

(I want to adopt this kid!!!)

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher ..

Please share your laughter, don't be selfish with it..
Sorry I meant information.. *#laughing out#

''Fountain Heights'

hahahahahahhahhahahaha
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
eugeezy: [size=14pt] Admission list loading: 1%

omo na next year tins o
[/size]

u say waitin
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
FG gives ASUU one week ultimatum to call off strikeon November 28, 2013 at 1:24 pm in News
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has been given one week ultimatum to call off the ongoing strike.
The directive was given today, in Abuja by the acting Minister of Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike while speaking with journalists.
The union has been on strike since July 1 over the non Implementation of a 2009 agreement with the federal government.
According to reports, the lecturers at their NEC meeting last week in Kano, demanded that government should pay the four-month salary arrears being owed varsity lecturers while there should be immediate implementation of the N1.2tn offerred by the goverment to public varsities, starting with the release of N100bn this year, before the strike can be called off.
A demand the acting Minister Wike had described as ,”outrageous.”
Meantime, ASUU had said it would meet with President Jonathan on the decisions reached at its NEC meeting before any announcement will be made concerning the 5months old strike.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
A demand the acting Minister Wike had described
as ,”outrageous.”Gbege don happen be that oo!!! Culled from OMODAVE post.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Habidab: A demand the acting Minister Wike had described
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Habidab: A demand the acting Minister Wike had described

that is Plan B
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
were are these guys
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by adeniyidestiny: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
I troway salute for all you guyz oo. As we want God will have it for us oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
adeniyi destiny: I troway salute for all you guyz oo. As we want God will have it for us oo

amen
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xbrown10: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
adeniyi destiny: I troway salute for all you guyz oo. As we want God will have it for us oo
same here
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
omodave:

that is Plan B
I still don't know how Plan B will work in this matter o,coz its sounds/looks confusing.
Do you mean FG will dissolve the body called ASUU and recruit them with another Governong body or the school on their own will take up action. I still donk know o.guyz let's delibrate on this issue o
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Shigoopaul(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi peepz, went 2 UI 2day 2 confirm abt d list @ room 7 bt met a woman sittin next close 2 d entrance door in d admin office. D woman told me dat DE list wil b out by nxt wik or latest upper wik, so i askd abt pastn of the list in d depts, den i ws told dat UI wil neva paste any list in d dept until d list is officialy release. So guyz, lets kip our finger crossed till nxt wik, nd i pray as we awaitn 4 d list may we giv joyful testimonies @ d end of d day IJN.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by HARDUBUY(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gud evening my people, how una dey? just came back from U.I.
Everywhere was just scanty xpercially faculty of Tech. No list has been released in any of d dpartmts.
On reaching the admisions office(room7), i was told that it will be on the school's website by NEXT WEEK, but no specific day was mentioned.
Na God hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shigoopaul: Hi peepz, went 2 UI 2day 2 confirm abt d list @ room 7 bt met a woman sittin next close 2 d entrance door in d admin office. D woman told me dat DE list wil b out by nxt wik or latest upper wik, so i askd abt pastn of the list in d depts, den i ws told dat UI wil neva paste any list in d dept until d list is officialy release. So guyz, lets kip our finger crossed till nxt wik, nd i pray as we awaitn 4 d list may we giv joyful testimonies @ d end of d day IJN.

GOD bless u 4 dis real info u gave.
U had save m n my co-nairalanders 4rm d hand of d liars

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by IBRAHEEM8(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
HARDUBUY: Gud evening my people, how una dey? just came back from U.I.
Everywhere was just scanty xpercially faculty of Tech. No list at all has been released.
On reaching the admisions office(room7), i was told that it will be on the school's website NEXT WEEK, but no specific day was mentioned.
Na God hand we dey.

GOD bless u jarreeee
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Dahyormine(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
[/quote]
Everywhere was just scanty xpercially faculty of Tech. No list has been released in any of d dpartmts.
On reaching the admisions office(room7), i was told that it will be on the school's website by NEXT WEEK, but no specific day was mentioned.
Na God hand we dey.
[quote author=Shigoopaul]Hi peepz, went 2 UI 2day 2 confirm abt d list @ room 7 bt met a woman sittin next close 2 d entrance door in d admin office. D woman told me dat DE list wil b out by nxt wik or latest upper wik, so i askd abt pastn of the list in d depts, den i ws told dat UI wil neva paste any list in d dept until d list is officialy release. So guyz, lets kip our finger crossed till nxt wik, nd i pray as we awaitn 4 d list may we giv joyful testimonies @ d end of d day IJN.
Na God hand we dey.
tanx man 4 d info
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Habidab: I still don't know how Plan B will work in this matter o,coz its sounds/looks confusing.
Do you mean FG will dissolve the body called ASUU and recruit them with another Governong body or the school on their own will take up action. I still donk know o.guyz let's delibrate on this issue o

they might use either of the method
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shigoopaul: Hi peepz, went 2 UI 2day 2 confirm abt d list @ room 7 bt met a woman sittin next close 2 d entrance door in d admin office. D woman told me dat DE list wil b out by nxt wik or latest upper wik, so i askd abt pastn of the list in d depts, den i ws told dat UI wil neva paste any list in d dept until d list is officialy release. So guyz, lets kip our finger crossed till nxt wik, nd i pray as we awaitn 4 d list may we giv joyful testimonies @ d end of d day IJN.

thanks for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na God hand we dey.

u too much thanks for the info.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
we are almost there
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by zend: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls i applied for U.I D.E into dere comp sci dept using my OND result in computer science (upper credit) but am just scared cos my o'level result is a combined 1(waec and neco) xo pls do U.I consider a combined result 4 admission? And what are my chances of being admittd if yes
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Bestmk: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2013
zend: Pls i applied for U.I D.E into dere comp sci dept using my OND result in computer science (upper credit) but am just scared cos my o'level result is a combined 1(waec and neco) xo pls do U.I consider a combined result 4 admission? And what are my chances of being admittd if yes
just be continue praying to God!
zend: Pls i applied for U.I D.E into dere comp sci dept using my OND result in computer science (upper credit) but am just scared cos my o'level result is a combined 1(waec and neco) xo pls do U.I consider a combined result 4 admission? And what are my chances of being admittd if yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.