Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Can You Please Employ Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Please Employ Me? (877 Views)

Employ Me / Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Employ Me? by Desoba(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hello nairalanders and guests viewing this topic. I am adesola, a 24 year old female and i am from the S/Western part of nigeria.
I opened this thread because i am in dire need of a job to further my education. I mean any kind of job be it casual or not... I can work as a store keeper, record keeper, office/personal/virtual assistant, errand personnel or a 'go to gal' ( those businesses you're too busy to mind can be taken care of by me so you can be in two places at a time...trust me!) Children are wonderful and i love them so much, let me assist you in taking care of them as a nanny while you away or around...
I will so much appreciate any help/assistance i can get from this forum. I can be contacted via this email address desolaoba@gmail.com. I am a Yoruba and i speak English language FLUENTLY.
Please it should be noted that i can do so many other works not listed here except of course PROSTITUTION, ROBBERY, DRUG AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by assalaamat(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
visit www. and click on job,then click on other jobs,you would definitely find one there.goodluck sis!
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by nenergy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
You didn't state your highest qualification. Your written English is impressive. Good success with your search!
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by OkparaIgbo: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Go to this thread and request for one as the OP is an inspiring entrepreneur and has his beans up and running.! Goodluck with your search and I hope you find something very soon. I must say that I like your open and zealous spirit. Make God bless your hustle.

https://www.nairaland.com/1223106/whats-best-way-recruit-graduates
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by Desoba(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
assalaamat: visit www. and click on job,then click on other jobs,you would definitely find one there.goodluck sis!
thanks so much i really appreciate, i'll check now.
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by Desoba(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
nenergy: You didn't state your highest qualification. Your written English is impressive. Good success with your search!
ok, i've actually spent some years in a tertiary institution.
Thank you.
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by Desoba(f): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Go to this thread and request for one as the OP is an inspiring entrepreneur and has his beans up and running.! Goodluck with your search and I hope you find something very soon. I must say that I like your open and zealous spirit. Make God bless your hustle.

https://www.nairaland.com/1223106/whats-best-way-recruit-graduates
i really appreciate you. Thanks a lot.
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by Awekky: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Can u work as a sales rep/marketer?
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by ifyalways(f): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2013
location matters.where are you located eg lekki, Lagos,Egbeda Lagos etc
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by jidesam168(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2013
If u are located in ibadan and u can work in a school 08060435205
Re: Can You Please Employ Me? by Desoba(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
ifyalways: location matters.where are you located eg lekki, Lagos,Egbeda Lagos etc
yeah i know location matters but i can always relocate if need be. I don't mind sleeping out as long as i have a job. Thanks for your concern and thanks for creating that 'unannounced vacancies' thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cornerstone Media House Recruiting / My People Please Help, Can This Be Real / Chelsea Today News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.