Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,193 members, 7,936,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (25213 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by ifyfaith: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2013
nice hair cut
Re: this is too funny by brosdoncome(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I love the fact that ugly dudes keep rating me. I mean honestly didn't you read the post I said only pretty girls rate me not dudes lol you guys must be very illiterate because you clearly cannot read. Lord help those who cannot read so that there eyes can see and understand what is on this post. Oh my God really guys go on the other guys post you know the guy with the fake pics Zziar something i don't know his id. But he put up some fake pics of another black guy.

U must an upper-case fool for ranting rubbish here....handsome guys don't sound gay like u.
Re: this is too funny by brosdoncome(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I love the fact that ugly dudes keep rating me. I mean honestly didn't you read the post I said only pretty girls rate me not dudes lol you guys must be very illiterate because you clearly cannot read. Lord help those who cannot read so that there eyes can see and understand what is on this post. Oh my God really guys go on the other guys post you know the guy with the fake pics Zziar something i don't know his id. But he put up some fake pics of another black guy.

U must an upper-case fool for ranting rubbish here....handsome guys don't sound gay like u, they leave themselves for girls 2 assess and u coming here to extend ur gay-ish characteristics shows how desperate u r indirectly looking for guys by disguising under the umbrella of female assessment....this dude knows his kind will come looking for him here.
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2013
masonkz:

Please don't flatter yourself. Take a joke when you see one. Sheesh

Cuteguy12:

Come on dude the lust that you for me has got to stop please it is getting very creepy.

Yo Lizard Man, Take it easy on the Homie Mason.

The Guy Gave you a Compliment and you turn around and act like a Perverted Homophobe

An Anti Gay Retort.....Coming from a Guy Who Takes Fuqqing Photos Blowing a Goddamn Kiss. GTFOH Ya Weirdo
Re: this is too funny by markpenk: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Awww... buh you're damn fine UJ.
uj_sizzle:
Wait oo..the topic says 'pretty girls only'
*runs away*
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

You should be proud of It, Because Your Skin Is Beautiful...

Ya Neck seems to be an entirely different story altogether though.
Guy wats ur problem with her neck? Is it standing on ur shoulders?.Nlanders una nor go kill me
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Mr man , speak English ,this is an english speaking site

*in all ur post thus far u don't fail to use the phrase "HERE IN THE UNITED STATE"*

Abi they record am for ya mouth ni
Guy u must be high on local drugs
Re: this is too funny by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
You Aren't That Bright Are You? undecided

Fix That Old Nasty Grandmomma Permed Hairstyle Before you Address me Next Time Please.

Lookin Liike That Old Biitch From 227

Get Yo Nutty Azz Out Ma Face Lady, Jeez Purchase a Sarcasm Detector

Bye Vickii! kiss

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
bright87: [size=15pt]MEN ARE NOT MADE TO BE BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME, MEN ARE MADE TO BE RICH( TO MAKE MONEY...) DON'T LET THIS FINE THING GETS INTO U GUYZ THNX...[/size]
Ladies love fine boyz but prefer fine sucessful men.. That "fine" is kinda vital..

1 Like

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
razznaija:

LOL I know who it is, its one of those akata members, but I can't remember his ID.
na the guy wey dey refer to himself as Mandingo grin
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=TalkingToYaSelf]

Yo Lizard Man, Take it easy on the Homie Mason.

The Guy Gave you a Compliment and you turn around and act like a Perverted Homophobe

An Anti Gay Retort.....Coming from a Guy Who Takes Fuqqing Photos Blowing a Goddamn Kiss. GTFOH Ya Weirdo

Alright my dude first of all it was cool at first to get compliments i mean i have had guys and girls hitting on me it is what is. But once he started blowing kisses too me in the post then it started getting weird. I mean your a dude what would you call a a guy who blows kisses to you and asks you for your lips straight or bi or gay? I sure wouldn't call him straight. And i was not trying to be mean to this guy i was just saying its weird and uncomfortable for another guy to blow you kisses.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
lefulefu:
na the guy wey dey refer to himself as Mandingo grin

Lol i love the fact that you think i am someone else there must be another good looking black guy on this site lol. I love it i guess a lot of us black people look a like. But i love it ha ha
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
brosdoncome:

U must an upper-case fool for ranting rubbish here....handsome guys don't sound gay like u, they leave themselves for girls 2 assess and u coming here to extend ur gay-ish characteristics shows how desperate u r indirectly looking for guys by disguising under the umbrella of female assessment....this dude knows his kind will come looking for him here.

I have had enough your girl no getting mouth. Look your saying guys don't post pics lol look at Facebook lil bro. Second of all if your good looking you will always post pictures why because there are girls out there who wont you. Third of all man you keep saying handsome and yet usually good looking guys have girls second that. Lol this is the funny part that you are a guy obviously but you still continue yo talk about gayish characteristics i mean bro are you for Obama LOl you probably look like flava flave or something just joking bra. But could you please just go look at the mirror and be happy with what you see in the mirror . Lol i know i am when i you look at myself bad chicks like me ha ha cute girls like me Hispanic white black asian dude it does not matter what race. You ever head that song from Soulja boy I am concieted http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BD49Ua1WMJM#t=0s. Lol my dude i am one conceited vain and maybe little narcissistic guy. It is what is ha ha
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol i love the fact that you think i am someone else [b]there must be another good looking black guy on this site [/b]lol. I love it i guess a lot of us black people look a like. But i love it ha ha
Ahan! Kilode Like seriosly? Stop hyping your looks o jire. You're not that fine to me.
Re: this is too funny by bizzle2: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
serzly dude...@first pic why the fvck re u pouting..grown men dnt do dt ish!! dts fvkin gay lol.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Cuteguy12][/quote]

Coming from someone giving a pouty mouth pose. Most guys here already think you're gay, and like I said, don't flatter your damn self!
Re: this is too funny by topmostg: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Even if i fugly... Anyhow sha

3 Likes

Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Una like pictures o ,14 pages already ontop common picture, make me sef go create my own thread with duck lips picture chaii nairalanders sha
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mindependent: Una like pictures o ,14 pages already ontop common picture, make me sef go create my own thread with duck lips picture chaii nairalanders sha

Alright i love my self lol dudes the duck face is for women not men lol key words on post pretty girls rate me not guys.
Wow how many haters can a Good looking light skinned brother like me have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LO2_bLzwJI&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s. Check out this song this is what i am and so what. I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LO2_bLzwJI&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 3:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Alright i love my self lol dudes the duck face is for women not men lol key words on post pretty girls rate me not guys.
Wow how many haters can a Good looking light skinned brother like me have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LO2_bLzwJI&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s. Check out this song this is what i am and so what. I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LO2_bLzwJI&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s
Hahahahahaha those ya lips are too far up your arse u no dey think straight again o, abeg do your research well well before you contemplate reply, 1st of all I'm not pretty,correct.Im fuckin buurriful and I ain't no guy mr man, I'm a lady smiley secondly I don't see why a respectable someone will feel the need to post his pics online for public approval , thirdly as I said on the first page of this thread you're not all that, hell you're not even handsome so cool it yo, all these comments getting to ur head.Shame u don't get it in person so u have to sought for it online behind a screen .chai! Naija mehn of today, what happened to our hardworking mehn o
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:
Hahahahahaha those ya lips are too far up your arse u no dey think straight again o, abeg do your research well well before you contemplate reply, 1st of all I'm not pretty,correct.Im fuckin buurriful and I ain't no guy mr man, I'm a lady smiley secondly I don't see why a respectable someone will feel the need to post his pics online for public approval , thirdly as I said on the first page of this thread you're not all that, hell you're not even handsome so cool it yo, all these comments getting to ur head.Shame u don't get it in person so u have to sought for it online behind a screen .chai! Naija mehn of today, what happened to our hardworking mehn o

LOl i do get compliments in person man i have been conceited sense high school. And you know what like i said i love how i look i know i can pull any chik i want who is cute it is what is girl you probably aint even fine anyway. By the way i look so good i look so pretty. I am conceited grin grin grin grin. Lol i love the hate it feels me up girl. By the way go to face book and look at me there it is what is girl chicks loves me. Its just how God made me lol. And seriously as i said i was bored when i made this post. Lol you just mad because i look better then your boy friend.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2013
The real question you need ask is if i am so average looking why are still commenting on my post. Ps are you a pretty girl because only pretty girls can vote no ugly s or average girls allowed. Oh my gosh i wish you would come to DC just to know how my city is. But hey what can i say they all say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if you don't think i am cute oh well i got plenty of hot girls and cute chicks that do so i am good. Also there is nothing wrong with me posting this rate thread sometimes when your conceited you need some extra hate or some extra women to complete you. LOl what is narcissistic or vain or conceitedness. All i know is i am all three. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Too long an essay to read,sorry.
Go to bed love x
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent: Too long an essay to read,sorry.
Go to bed love x

Let me shorten it for you lol LOl what is narcissistic or vain or conceitedness. All i know is i am all three. grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 5:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Let me shorten it for you lol LOl what is narcissistic or vain or conceitedness. All i know is i am all three. grin grin grin grin grin ;

Haha thanks for the summary , I just may grow to like you
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:

Haha thanks for the summary , I just may grow to like you

Lol everyone eventually does i mean even though i am vain and conceited in person i am very out going and funny.
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 5:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol everyone eventually does i mean even though i am vain and conceited in person i am very out going and funny.
Lol all you had to say was u were funny and I woulda given you a ten wink
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:
Lol all you had to say was u were funny and I woulda given you a ten wink

You know what ill admit it i sometimes don't like being conceited or vain. But in high school being with so many women the cockiness just came in and i am 22 now and still got it. But in person i am a funny guy and very kind and all around nice person.
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

You know what ill admit it i sometimes don't like being conceited or vain. But in high school being with so many women the cockiness just came in and i am 22 now and still got it. But in person i am a funny guy and very kind and all around nice person.

You're 22 shocked well I guess the saying never judge a book by its cover would be appropriate here, you seem decent but act cocky for attention, am I right or am I right? wink
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 10, 2013
Mindependent:

You're 22 shocked well I guess the saying never judge a book by its cover would be appropriate here, you seem decent but act cocky for attention, am I right or am I right? wink

I mean my cockiness doesn't come from wanting attention like i said in high school i had a lot of girls i also played basket ball and foot ball so i was known. But my vanity and conceit came from having cheerleaders numbers to the Barby girl numbers. I guess i never left it behind and now its worse because i am in College. grin
Re: this is too funny by Mindependent(f): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

I mean my cockiness doesn't come from wanting attention like i said in high school i had a lot of girls i also played basket ball and foot ball so i was known. But my vanity and conceit came from having cheerleaders numbers to the Barby girl numbers. I guess i never left it behind and now its worse because i am in College. grin

Well you obviously don't want to change so what can I say, be you smiley
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2013
Cuteguy12:

question HOW many bad chicks have you got in your life if you have to count it on your finger go head. I just wonder my dude Cus i know in DC i can get every chick i like i know its cocky who cares lol i know what i got what About you lol

Baby that one na for DC o.For Niger,if u no get moni with that kpomo mouth na OYO u dey o

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.