Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bartender - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bartender (1137 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bartender by fankasibe: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ 9:17pm

'make u bring me chilled bottle of Big-stout and one sminuff?
'ok sir, but it's nt as cold as u hope.
'Why na? Today wey i bring fine babe come yea na im u wan kon dey Bleep up'
The ugly man who had just walk into d bar-parlour with a very pretty gal nt more than 22years of age looked @ me in a disappointing manner, he then looked at d young lady's eye like he needed her approval, d lady nooded.
"oyà muwà" he becond at me.
i served d drinks frm my tray to d table infront of them. The man was busy wispering something into d lady's ear, as i took a snap glimes at the lady my heart skipped, she was d defination of beauty and she looked innocent too, bt wat could she be doing with dis kind old man? She could be 'i-àf-a-problém-sir' types of girls, and later run to rich men for financial assistance.....i imagined d ugly man penetratng dis innocent beauty, i felt a sudden anger and jealousy for d man (but na wetin bartender wan do?)...... i've learnt to always mind my own business in everything i do after all my eyes have seen in one of d most prestigious 'RENDEZVOUS' in ilorin city of kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ 9:32pm

Mrs. Bimbo who was d general over-seer of d bar-parlour section walked in with her big ikéébe(my madam is very busty and all round endorwed), she greeted all d fans of alcohol in d room as usual and they hallaed and hailed her with various nicknames .
"hw market?" madam asked
"fine ma, just that one of those garage boys broke.......
"break wetin, Hope se no be my bottle u wan talk?" she asked angrely.
"bt they later payed me for it" i quickly replied point 200 naira towards her.
"awon òlòshi olori-burukù, after dey don shak dea alomo and paraga na for my section dem wan kill dea sef"
"na hw many catoon una don kon sell today" she asked as she collected d money from me.
"twenty-two ma"
i showed her d sales record and gave 76,000 naira to her which she counted and noded in affirmation.
"Whr Ifayin dey?" she asked looking around
"He went to......
(ifayin rushed in)
"madam i run go piss for toilet" he replied.
After few minutes, madam left leaving me alone wit my stupid, gud-for-nothing co-bartender Ifayin chukwu a.k.a ifà.

1 Like

Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ 9:57pm

Ifeayin narrated to me his romantic jargons with Iyabo òmò iya-elewà (igbo boy wey like yoruba)..... He kept feeding me wit things i know he never had d guts to do even in ten year ahead.....'i pres dat her big nyash wella.....i kiss her wella.....she kon dey cry séé make i no go...." i pretended to listen to him while i moved my eyes to d flat-screen television at d bar to watch my favourite english club Manchester United playing against Aston-Villa in d UEFA Champions league. After some minutes i heard someone shout
"Bar man!!"
ifeayin ran to attend to d caller bt came back shortly saying
"na u dey wan see"
"who is dey" i asked watch as 'Giggs' was about to be subbed in-place of Valencia.
"O boy, some coporate people wan talk to u o.....na wen u start to dey follow bankers as friends"?
Ifeayin's question began to sound annoying so i stood up to attend to 'dey', as i walked pass drinkers and smoker i saw three smart looking guyz in black suits (who dresses like this in d middle of night if not......) oh my God
'THE VIPERS'!!
I was too late, the three men had stood up pointing their guns (short pistol Bz-606) aiming @ my fore-head.

Before i could say J.A.C.K, everything went blank.

The story continues!!

1 Like

Re: Bartender by Santi222(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2013
This is really nice. Fluid flow. Keep up the good work.
Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 4:52pm On May 05, 2013
@6:30am
I was woken up by d sound of d alarm on my phone, i gradually felt my head arching me as a stood up from my bed to go wake my room-mate 'Fela' who was snooring like a bull beside me.
"guy wake up o, we get GNS test"
Fela jumped off his bed and rushed pass me, he grabed his towel,spong case and a bucket of water frm under his bed and ran outside to go take his bath, behaving like i was invisible. I didn't mind him, Fela is always like that, very greedy guy. 'Kale' my other roomie was dis cool headed guy who considers others. "gud morning" kale said after i had woken him up also.
I narrated my dream to Kale who looked sleepy but i didn't care if he listens or nt, all i wanted was someone to talk to.
"why did u keep dreaming of same event every nite......and why a bartender?" kale asked
"seriouslly i don't knw but surely something is nt right.....i have being having semilar dream every nite.....and all felt so real, do u think its a bad omen?" i asked fearfully
"my guy i no knw o, bt just dey pray against bad luck".
After few moment i pulled my bucket out frm under my bed to prepair for bath and the water in it was gone.
"Fela, na god go punish u!!" i shouted in anger.
Fela entered d room looking guilty and pleaded saying "guy no vex, i think sey na my bucket be that....."
i knw he was lieing, he had no water in his bucket yester-nite.
"hw u wan make é get water for dis dry season na?......and u knw sey we all get GNS and Adeyanju test dis morning"
kale said on my behalf as i dashed out of d room to go search for water in d cold harmattan morning.
>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Bartender by Ishilove: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
Interesting storyline, really fuccked up spellings and syntax.

Work on your punctuations, spelling and grammatical constructions. Also work on the structure, mehn! shocked

Aside that, you have an interesting story developing if only sans grammatikos.
Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 8:36pm On May 05, 2013
@Ishilove, u ar on point. Na phone i dey use, i better use my laptop. I will take to it.
Re: Bartender by IZUKWU(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
Guy,which year you watch manchester united against aston villa in uefa champions league.
Re: Bartender by luvmijeje(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
Story continues ke! Going by your antecedent, this story will not continue o. Op shock, astound,flabbergast and suprise me by ensuring this story continues.
Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 12:39am On May 07, 2013
@luvmijeje, i've being greatly challenged.....i won't let my readers down. Thanks.
Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 12:46am On May 07, 2013
IZUKWU: Guy,which year you watch manchester united against aston villa in uefa champions league.
that's one of the thousands feature of a dream
Re: Bartender by fankasibe: 11:07pm On May 08, 2013
The area my guys (Fela and Kale)and I lived wasn’t the sought of area I had fantasized to live as a student, I had wanted to live among my peers who lived in all these titled villas such as ‘Millionaire villa’ ‘one-love villa’ ‘Big Boyz villa’….where crazy relationship and social mingling can be achieved in an informal manner (naija student know wetin I mean na)………but all that turned dust due to my late admission (second batch). Unfortunately for me, I secured an accommodation very far from my dream settlement. A greedy care-taker got me a one room apartment which was in a ‘face me-i-face you’ building with so many local occupant in it other rooms.
My residence was an odd sought, filled with local residence as neighbors and it was so far away from where other student resides, this made me accommodate two other poor ‘jambitos’ like me to help achieve the social groove…….my ‘roomies’ had a financially poor background just like myself and that factor had made us see ourselves as brothers……we share no secrets but instead, we share anything we have between ourselves no matter how little….even our wears
‘Fela’ just like the legendary ‘Anikulapo’ does crazy things some times, and that was one of the factor that made me accormodate him as a brother and a social companion, he could be selfish and self centered but he still have his ‘light’.
‘Kale’ on the other hand is like the ‘Dele Giwa’……acting like a man above his age and trying to always act like the most matured guy in the room.

1 Like

Re: Bartender by skoloppy31(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2013
Oya continue..PS straight..hope no be dem ma niccur sha.fela,kaystraw,dammywezzy,if u knw any lemme knw..cos ur narration sounds and seems familiar

(1) (Reply)

Frustration Of A University Student [ASUU Strike] / Merlin Season6-aurthur's Return / Dear 7teen Old Me... By Dr Jossy Onwude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.