Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,468 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (339310 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yes i wish to post in this, before i log out for today, since my lo is still sleeping thanks to cough syrup that put baby to sleep for hours. may you all enjoy mother hood as you wish in Jesus name.

i wish to inform all of us that have attended the servant vic deliverance ministry, that we should endeavor to post our testimonies in here,to encourage others who might be facing similar challenges.
the reason i brought out my time to testify in ttc thread and later created this thread is for others who might be having bad dreams, ttc problem, who have lost hope,who have bn taking treatment with no result, who always have miscarriages and other problems to know that there is a force that need to be destroyed for them to have their breakthrough.
By going for deliverance in the right place with the right man of God.

See, there is no prayer ground, church or hospital that i do not know, i move around to the extent of building a church for a fake prophet where i will be pregnant in the morning and had flat stomach in the evening for a whole one year and eight months, one day i will bring out time to tell you more about this story,

so now that i finally met that servant vic as a true man of God and had one on one deliverance that break all the evil yokes in my life i decided to let others know so that they too can come out of their bad situation through the power of God in real deliverance, but i get pissed off, when you guys could not post your testimonies here, instead you send it to my email box, how will other people here that has similar problem know that God can use that man to deliver them.

NOTE: I did not open this thread to advertise servant vic and his ministry, but am advertising what God can do and the work of God, and i wish to practice that word "YOU ARE SAVED TO SAVE OTHERS" cos is part of working for God, that is why i opened this thread and posted my testimonies and my rouhg times in ttc journey and am still posting cos they are much
and i noticed that since i started this working for God, God has been blessing me continuosly.

2. The position i and my hubby holds in our church does not even allow us to go to another ministry for prayers or deliverance, but i made move to that servant vic ministry, cos the problem i was facing was more than worshipping and staying in my church alone, cos if i don't make it in my marriage or in my carreer my church pastor will not feel my pain neither will he be blamed so i had to make a move to get what i wanted, but i still worship with them. He may be my pastor but not my Prophet.

so please stop posting your testimony to my email box come and post it here, you are saved to save others.
Aterall, this is internet no body knows your face or your hubby's face, incase you are hiding from your church pastors not to know that you went some where else to seek for devine intervention in your case.

look at our sister REDEEMERSAVE, asking if he can give his hubby blessed water to boost his count, cos she did not even know that such testimonies are much in my email box, so how can she be encourage and build her faith to grab her testimonies. or is it me that will be copying and pasting your testimonies from my email box to this thread? Never.

SO NOTE, THAT TESTIMONIES ARE NOT FOR SERVANT VIC OR HIS MINISTRY, BUT TO GOD ALONE AND TO MAKE OTHERS TO KNOW THE WAYS OUT OF THIER PROBLEMS SO THAT WE ALL CAN BE HAPPY TOGETHER WHEN WE ACHIEVE OUR HEART DESIRE.

viewers from foreign countries that have experienced the touch of God through servant vic's prayer on phone, sent their testimonies to my email box, they said they wished to testify here but since they are not Nigerians they do not know how we will feel in this thread seeing them testifying here, and i gave them example of forlasimbi and rute who arenot Nigerians to encourage them. so what about you that is a nigerian are you shy to testify in the midst of your fellow Nigerians here or you are hiding cos of the pastor of your church? or cos you are among the people that talked bad words, and mistaken God's sent for a scammer when i newly posted in ttc thread?
please come out and tell us your testimonies so that others can benefit from it.

@Pikinmama, the foreigners that are viewing this thread emailed me, that they are enjoying your post and benefiting from your information, but your pidging english kills their interest sometimes cos they do not understand some of the words you posted in pidging english. so please do something about the pidgin enlish post but if the members here are enjoying it, i have no choice than to let them know through email that the house enjoys it the pidging Enlish. so house post your opinion about the pidgin English.

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Godsent I think pikinmamas pidgin english makes people laugh I like it its very funny normally she doesn't write the whole post in pidgin its here n there,it makes the mood lighter ttc is not easy let's laugh our way to our bfp
@ bro sotum come out and say hello
@all receive yo bfp IJMN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello pple,am new here just stumbled on the thread by chance but I knw God has a purpose for everything.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Godsent thanks for ur reply,keep up d gud work. May God continue to give u reason to smile IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Godsent,thanks so much,u are a darling. Concerning pikinmama's pidgin,me I'm really enjoying it o,as a correct Nigerian babe.

@osespice,just as Godsent and others that had gone for Servant Vic deliverance had said and testified to the wonders of God,Go for the deliverance first [I.E.tackling with the spiritual],before u continue with the medical. God will see u through.

@all,how are u doing? I'm going for the deliverance tomorrow.I pray that all those evil spirit, demons TTC problem will follow me there and die by fire,through the power of God.so shall it be in Jesus name.[So shall it be for everyone that is going for the deliverance in Jesus mighty name.]Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Godsent pls let that pikinmama pidgin language remain as it is, the foreigners wil understand soon

For those who understand the reward of testimony wil surely testify, so that God will take them to the next level but those that want to remain in where they are will never testify because they are satisfied with the level they are, pls keep the good work do not be discourage by some who dont value the work of God in their lives.

@ Rute i am around no transfer, is just that this week is my wife's ovulation, we are hoping for BFP by fire by force, since the Lord has shown his hand in our lives.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2013
@osespice welcome to the thread of overcomers
@Sotum we are already trusting God for u
@all have a fab day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mowafruitful: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Good morning all,i have been surveying this thread since ynigth,am in ttc thread,i read Godsent testimony there although i was touched by her testimony and at thesame time scared of some pastors becouse of my experience,i was not in surport then,but from all the testimonies here i think i am more convinced,i think the barreness am facing is spiritual; these are my frequent dreams,,bfor i got marreid,sex in the dream,at first five month of my marriage,i ill be picking snails,eating,and all sort,but now,it's in diff series,seeing blood in my dream after ovulation(have been seeing before i even thought abt marriage ),atimes bleeding uncontrolably,eating in the dream,wearing torned dress,prgnant in my dreams atimes giving birth,and i will wake up and start crying,even today why i make up my mind to post hereis becouse i was given meat in my dream today,but i kept it somewre,i dint eat it, i want to salute the effort of Godsent and pikinmama,Thank God for ur lives, i can pick Godsent email and contact her,but i want to come out open.for certain reasons.pls i need to see servant vic,i live in sango ota, i think am very close to him.Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
@Osespice,welcome to this thread, you will soon testify.
@Mowafruitful, you are also welcome,since you live at sango ota,you can look for servant vic's address here,sotum2 and someone else posted the direction, you can go today cos today is the deliverance day( though I don't know if it is morning or night session).all will be well with you.
@those going for the deliverance,please remember us in your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2013
So painful, I slept late, just waking up. Won't be able to make it this month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh what a mighty God we serve, who delights in the deliverance of His people. His presence was awesome today in the house and I must confess I ve got my own deliverance.It was really fire-for-fire and the atmosphere was so charged demons had no choice but to tremble and tremble they did. Of a truth Servant Vic is a true servant of God as in everything that happened at that place today one could see there was no wuru-wuru anywhere.May the Lord increase His annointing upon His servant and perfect what he has started our lives. Amen

@redeemersave, eeya, but you could still have come nah, deliverance session started around 11 or thereabout and lasted till after 1pm though people still waited behind for counselling but me I left about that 1pm as I still had to go to work. Why don't call him tonight, its like they usually have another session on last Fridays (ie tomorrow) also). May your heart desires be granted. kiss

@ All, may our blessings be permanent. We shall soon be testifying one after the other in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Praiiisssee d Lord. I was there tooooo. Indeed it was awesome.as d deliverance was going on ha I felt God in his full presence. Servant vic is so simple. There was no offering at all n I was asking maslf,hw does he managE, doing all these for free? @mama oge did u c me cheesy. @all it is well with our soul
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
If you have not gone to the deliverance session of Servant Vic, you will not understand that there is still the power of God in action, imagine me from with Zero Count now 47million. Who else if not God can do all this without collecting kobo.

@All servant Vic is a servant of God that the Lord has brought to save this generation, quote me anyday
skimpychick: Praiiisssee d Lord. I was there tooooo. Indeed it was awesome.as d deliverance was going on ha I felt God in his full presence. Servant vic is so simple. There was no offering at all n I was asking maslf,hw does he managE, doing all these for free? @mama oge did u c me cheesy. @all it is well with our soul

My sister is only a true servant of God, that can conduct that kind of deliverance without collecting Kobo and that is why we would have benefited from this humble servant of God, should do what it takes to keep this thread alive by posting what God did or is doing on this thread instead of emailing sister Godsent, remember that testimony is to glorify the Lord. If not for Godsent testimony at TTC thread Iwould not have gotten my change of story.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
@sotum sure I ll definitely post my testimonies here o.if we testify abt d goodness of God in public he ll embarass us. More with testimonies.I'm nt ashamed to of my God o. Let me wait firSt for his miracles. Just be ready for me cheesy grin smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Infact ehn,me never see this kind of man of God before ooo. U can imagine a servant of God giving out books and cds for free and also giving to the less privileged, inshort ehn,it was amazing. Even our big churches can not give out an ordinary handkerchief for free.
I know and I believe that I'm the next in line to testify and my deliverance is permanent in Jesus name. So shall it also be for everyone in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2013
My brothers and sisters praise God I had my own deliverance over the phone last night even the dream I had today mmmmm I'm moving from Glory to glory thank you mama Godsent,pikinmama ,Goldenbaby,Sotum and all of you I didn't mention it is well with all of us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2013
[color=#006600][good morning fruitful mothers,hw r we doing this morning. @Rute good to hear that. May ur deliverance be permanent in Jesus name./color]. @golden baby watsup wink. @ pikinmama how body. @seacrest long time hope u r gd. @ chidimma after ur delv last month u no show face again.abeg come n give us testimony smiley. @ Godsent God bless u mightily. @all Our God must surely perfect all that concerns us. Have a blessed day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2013
e doing this morning. @Rute good to hear that. May ur deliverance be permanent in Jesus name./color]. @golden baby watsup . @ pikinmama how body. @seacrest long time hope u r gd. @ chidimma after ur delv last month u no show face again.abeg come n give us testimony . @ Godsent God bless u mightily. @all Our God must surely p
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mamaoge: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2013
@skimpychick, lol at 'did you see me?' grin. Of course I saw you but I sure didn't know you. We probably sat together.It was only the lady from Abuja that I could distinguish so when she comes with her testimony I would know she's the one.

@All, the time to favour us has come. I'm confident things have started turning around for our good.

@Godsent, you were indeed sent by God. Remain blessed for creating this thread. May your joy be full.

@ Our friend from Abuja, I believe God you had a smooth journey back home. May your testimonies speedily come.

Do have a hitch-free day, everyone, and a restfull weekend ahead. Praise the Lord, somebody kiss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful mothers.Am kinder not too new in dis forum cos i hv bin following as a guest.I got to know about servant Vic tru dis forum by Godsent.Initially i was not soo intersted cos i hv bin to a lot of places for delivarance and after dat nothing.By GODS special grace and much prayer,i got the conviction in my heart to call dis man of God.GOdsent testimonies,sotun,pikinmama and others gave me d courage to once again go for anoda delivarance from dis great man of God.I also tru prayers convinced my dh to go wit me despite his tight schedule.

I hv married for 3 yrs now and still totally trusting in christ (TTC).B4 for now,i was too heart broken because my case looks so complicated.After my wedding i didnt find it difficult to conceive,carried to full term,delivered savely,a bouncing baby boy but after just a day celebration d devil visited from wat doctors called unexplained breathing problem and snatched d baby from us.My sorrow was great.I later encouraged myself dat i will conceive immediately,cos it was very easy for me before,but my dear sisters and still on it.Evry passing month reminds me of my baby dat could have bin 3yrs .But in all things,i give God all d glory because He knows best.

I contacted servant vic because i know dat my delay is no more medical.D doctors told me and dh husband dat ours is unexplain secondry infertility.My dream life is not too good,b4 d delivrance,i eat in dream,see any picture of red after my ovulation like tomato,raw meat,palm oil etc,unripe fruit.immediately i have dis dream i will just loose hope for dat month.
After more diagnosis from d hospital,i was told dat i hv ANOVULATION dats hormonal inbalance.I was opportune to b at servavt vics last month delivrance section.After d delivarance,i went for anoda hormonal assay profile and dis time around my result came out perfect.I hv bin taking medications but it seens as if dey are not working for me,but wen God intervened on my case,my story changed.

I still hv many many many testimonies to share on dis forum after my encounter wit dis servant of God,but i will stop here for now so dat i wont bore u wit my long story.

Our testimonies is nearer dan we expect,recieve urs now in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
@ my belove sisters and brother what a mighty God we serve, I was at servant Vic deliverance session, it was war against the kingdom of darkness(Demons manifestation was surprising to me, it was as if it was home movie).

When I got home just like servant Vic said, What i vomited was up to a tomato cup of white substances, in short the devil has lost the battle in our lives, IJN

This man is a true man of God, I slept as if i have never slept before, I just called Servant Vic to thank him, and he said I should thank God and remember to walk in the ways of the Lord and always ask for forgiveness of sin so that the devil will not accuse me before God, because God is no respecter of persons.

@ All may the Good God grant us our BFPs in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Julieton,Hope23,Mamaoge,Skimpychic,and Tundeseun, your going to the deliverance will never be in vain. Your testimonies will surely manifest in Jesus name Amen..
@Hope23, you story made my heart to beep,don't worry,God will grant you your heart desires this year.
@skimpychic,I dey oooo.
@All,the Lord is our strength..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ All i just finish speaking with servant Vic after receiving the text message he sent to me, I hope you all that went for the deliverance have yours.

Drink little of your anointing oil and rub little on your head for the next 2 weeks before bed. Ask God to use his fire inside the anointing oil to destroy any other evil creature that attempts to look or touch me henceforth in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
@all...is quite an age.tnx for everyone dt keeps this thread alive esp Goldenbaby, Godsent and sotum etc. Pikinmama...u ar indeed a comedian. I enjoyed reading ur post and tnx for all ur info. Those that went for deliverance i pray dat ur deliverancs sha b permanent in Jesus nane...amen. My dream life and dt of my dh changed after our deliverance last month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
mummies and Daddies in dis graet tread, i have bn a silent reader of nairaland thread, bt i register today cos i could not hide dis things dat God did for me, thank u God'sent and all the testyfiers in this houze, i am pregnant and in d next few weeks i am suppose to deliver this baby but the baby has bn lying breech (transverse) my Doctor hv tried to turn dis baby with her knowledge, iceblock, music on my tummy etc. bt no way, i started looking for miracle in churches around my area no way after paying e seed they asked for, the baby remained breech. one day, i stumbled on this tread, after reading many testimonies here i emailed God' sent and she sent me servant vic number i called him and told him my baby has been breech and i will soon deliver and i do not want cs infact i dnt ve money for cs, he gave me prayer point and booked me for deliverance, to shorten long story i went 4 the deliverance on thursday and drank the blessed water & anonting oil my baby started somasaulting in that deliverance place when i drank little from the water, on friday i went to do scan and the baby has turned head down dis afternoon i went to scan again and the baby is still head down. i used to dream of coffin every night but since dat thursday after deliverance d night till now i did not see coffin in my dream again. my husband wake up dis morning &promise he will never drink alchohol again he also join me for morning devotion which he has never done before, i want to tell all dat went for the deliverance that ur deliverance will result to many many blessings than u ever expected in Jesus name praise master Jesus Halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
@eve...tnx for sharing ur testimony on this thread. I appreciate God for ur testimony and it sha b permanent. U sha deliver safely like a hebrew women in Jesus name...amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
May your testimony bring more joy to you IJM
@All, we are going to testify and dedicate our children very soon IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
@eve22,thank God for ur life and thank u for sharing that testimony,it shall be permanent in Jesus. I'm soooooo happy for u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
@Eve22, thank God for your miracle, you shall deliver safely in Jesus name.

Na so. The results of this deliverance affects every area of one's life and not just d specific area of your desire Especially in relationship with spouse, mine has bn more cordial and peaceful since last month. God is doing so much its just for one to continue in d kingdom principles and be sensitive to the leading of d Spirit for divine direction.
My dh count increased frm below 19m to 34m after deliverance, but d motility was still low. He was so happy, so i couldnt point out d low motility to him so he wont get angry. But God intervened, d following day a lady in his office told him dat God had bn prompting her for long to tell him about a particular doctor, but she didnt know how to say it. So he collected d phone number and address and askd me to go there for treatment (typical african man). I showed d doc my earlier results and dat of my dh. Wen he saw my dh result, he sighed and shook his head, said he needs to talk to dh man to man dat i should tell him to come and see him. When i told him, he said for what, i said i dont know. He went 2 days later and came back with drugs looking sober. Since then, he has bn taking d drugs wit zeal without my prompting. We are already seeing results. So i praise God for doing what i couldnt have done on my own,cos he always believe he is okay
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
@Eve22,this is a wonderful testimony,it shall be permanent Amen. Thanks foe sharing.
@Uteh, I also thank God for your testimony, he has given you and your dh direction that lead to a good and better destination. That drugs will work perfectly and your miracle will be superb.
@All,follow me and thank God ooooo. My sister that was childless for eight years gave birth to her second child today,The first one came last year. This one na one year one pikin.. may God be praised..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.