Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,969 members, 7,960,051 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341593 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:06am On Oct 30, 2013
@Ada40 and Osespice, am very very happy that you guys love the pic so much. @Ada40,hmmmmm, to print kwa,ok oooo.. That will be very nice,at least you will always use it to remember this wonderful thread.. @Osespice,pls no over dance oooo.make LO no come vex for you.lols..
@Pikinmama,thank you so much for liking my pishores,I be oyinbo naaa so oyinbo children full my house. Hahahahahahah
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:13am On Oct 30, 2013
@Whitesnow and JECU, you are welcome to this thread of conquerors.. Your case has been settled the moment you called servant Vic,Cos God will surly use him to bless you. your stay here will be wonderful and memorable. @Whitesnow,May your wife receive her BFP.. @JECU,take your BFP in Jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2013
@JECU & Whitesnow you are both welcome to the thread of conquerors and its our prayers that you will receive your all round bfps.......

@All Good moning my beautiful blessed mamas & papas in the house......it is well and we are trusting God for His blessing! Wify has not fully recovered from the last incidence and I've been praying and also using words of encouragement to bring her out of that state. It has not really been easy.
Do have a splendid day!

And for all going for the Deliverance tomorrow, please remember wify and I in your prayers and I also pray that God will answer His name in your lives. Every prayer intention that you are going with will surely be answered in Jesus Name.

Like Sotum2 has said............we shall all continue to PUSH by God's grace and receive all round fruitfulness.

@Nancy1985................how we dey and your boy! May God continue to shower you & your family with His favours IJN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2013
@julieton,congrats dear. U shall carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women IJN Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
@All my fellow conquerors,I will be going for tomorrow's deliverance, though I didn't plan to go but servant vic ask me to come when I told him the dream I had last night. I was calling him yesterday night to tell him that I don't dream again and that if I do that I don't remember,and if its ok,but he didn't pick. But the same last night I dreamt of a masquerade and I was among many people sing my villa masquerade native song and I also saw someone showing everyone there including me something like a red candle(never dream of a masquerade before oooo). So when I woke up,I didn't forget the dream,so I was planing to cal servant vic before he called me and I told him my intentions of calling him last night and also what I dreamt last night.. He quickly told me to come tomorrow,but I told him I was planing to come for next month deliverance,he said I shouldn't wait till next month..
He also give me a prayer point that I will say at the entrance of the gate.
***God please,you know what am passing through now,am not bothered again because I know you have a better plans for me. Please all I need now is all around deliverance. Biko Chukwu, grant it for me Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Visitor30, May the good Lord strengthen your wife,will remember you both tomorrow.
@Nancy1985, no dey vex oooo biko, vexing no good, we love and always remember you. how's your sweet boy?
@Canalily,hope you are cool?.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good afternoon fellow conquerors, it is a new day of fruitfulness, Devine visitation, Devine protection, Devine breakthrough Devine favors IJMN.
@julieton congratulation may you carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

To all the people going for tommorrow's deliverance session, you all are in my prayers
may the Almighty God deliver us all and grant our request IJMN.

@women pls learn to break fasting with cocumber and water, you can eat other fruits later stop using orange, banana, apple as first food to break fasting.

@Goldenbaby thank you for those beautiful pictures i know all the preggy mama will like it.

@Whitesnow, JECU and other new fruitful members here you are welcome to the house of conquerors where God turns the impossibilities to possibilities.

@my fellow women join me in thanking God for the men of honour in this thread, i cannot stop thanking God for these good and God fearing husbands we have here,

there are common problem that ttc women faces in their matrimonial home that is:
getting the man to know God in sincerity. it is better for the husband to be God fearing than than for the woman to be God fearing and man is not, cos if the woman is a chosen or has a call the husband's character towards the things of God will destroy the call and the woman's dream, some of the women here have God's call but i pray it materialise

getting the man to follow you to prayer ground/pray with you
getting the man to do medical test
getting the man to drink medicine

@visitor30, Sotum2, Whitesnow, enm,konfessor and others i could not remember may the Almighty God supply all your needs, riches, good health, long life, promotions, will follow you, you shall be the head and not the tail i wish you all, all round bfp in every areas of your lives IJMN i pray

hello spinsters in the house, do not pray to marry a rich man, pray to marry a God fearing man cos when a man is God-fearing i mean when a man has the fear of God in his heart riches will follow him cos what ever he lays his hands will bring wealth even his footsteps will always be directed by God to riches.

Oh who is that woman that will understand what am saying here, see am not saying that rich men are not good, but stop praying that God should bring a rich husband because, because, because, oh who will understand me? pikinmama always put one parable each time we discuss ttc via mail, she will say "hmm ttc with a man dat does not have the fear of God? hmmm who nor go no know"

@spinsters there is this ......................................in marriage that only! let me not scare you
afterall marriage is so sweet and full of fun and .............................i will tell you later.

To the good men here God loves you, i want you to know that beign a caring husband
pays a lot, it is cos of the good God fearing men here that i have not taught the women here how to shake the man spiritually when their husband comes up with a life treatning behaviour it is not done with evil forces it is done by a simple prayer to God, but you must be sincere to your husband and to God to qualify for such devine gift of prayer,
cos the bad behaviours of some husband is enough to send a wife into untimely grave:

As for me, during my ttc journey, my simple prayer can knock motor engine and he will not be able to make kurukere movement, if he try to use okada, more confusion
if he calls the O' girl on phone, you will hear network telling you that her number is not reachable. if he try again? you will hear phone switched off
if he manage to go to her house,
his "walking stick" will fail him, cos am open minded and no secret life style in my life.
so women learn to be open to your hubby stop that secret bank account and secret concoction and secret medical treatment and you will see the hand of God fighting your secret battles.

some of the women here could not conceive, not because they have medical problem,
but the iritating character of their husband is what is holding them from conceiving.
some women have gone for deliverance and conquered spiritual attack and spiritual husband affliction, only for her to come home and face the emotional and physical attack from her physical husband, too bad.

some women will bring spiritual items to help them conceive, and the husband will refuse to use the items and use his mouth to condem the blessed water or anointing oil: NO WONDER THE MOUTH OF JOHN DE BAPTIST's FATHER HAD TO REMAIN DUMB UNTIL JOHN DE BAPTIST WAS BORN.

@all the pregnant mamas may God's protection be with you. do not eat cocumber until your
pregnancy gets to an advance stage, it smooths the skin of the baby, but it also works as a cleanser.
@wonderlen, happy bfp in advance.
@jilsandra, iya-ejima, skimpychick i hope we are fine?
@waistbead, chi16 and others God will visit you soon He is not asleep in your case.
@whitesnow you are in my prayers God will grant you your heart desire
@greenpea how are you doing?
@enm, God will direct your foot step you are in my prayers
@the person that sent me mail, i saw your mail,bt no chance to reply, but you have no problem keep praying, change your mod of dressing, do you look so quiet when you are outside but talk when indoors? if yes i want you to change it, cos it is showing in the mail you sent, dress according to your career cos the light must shine no matter what the devil may say the light of God must shine.

i can describe any one and get it right through your write ups
that was what happened between me and one shaky shaky sister here and she was surprise when i reply and describe her attitude everyday i pray to God to give her, her heart desire so that she will live her normal life.

email: joyfavour07@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please o my people in the house, what does it mean to witness a marriage ceremony in d dream where the bride throw her child to one side when she was told something( like cancelling d marriage ceremony by d groom) about the wedding and insisting on going ahead with the marriage ceremony which eventually took place.

And also taking a dog to the river and dipping it inside to catch fish.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ah dis thread must not go down, haahaa gues what, i convinced my mum's sibling to attend servant vic deliverance session and as of now she is still in shork,cuz of what she witnessed and how she felt on the deliverance ground, d funny part of it is dat i have bn teling her to tell me her experience bt she said d only word she can say now is wonda wonda, dat she wil give me d ful gist tomorrow cos she is still wondering and pondering. am hapy she went 4 d deliverance my next target now is to take my mum there cus she has leg pain i know Allah will restore her leg if only she will accept to go dia.
all dat went cm in & tell us ur experience today.
my ears are itching pleees
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Today was wonderful and at the same time an eye opener to me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
hmm wonder wonder wonderheehee, what A MIight God and what a wonderful Servant Vic in today's deliverance, let me rest am coming in again.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Todays service was something else.the power of God was so heavy,we prayed that all stolen and hidden glories should be recovered and I didn't know when the power of God came upon me and thankful to God that we have all recovered our glories ijn.

I realy enjoyed d service and to even crown it all up towards d end of d service,the servant of God threw his mantle upon me.I held it and almost got electrocuted.I could feel all the live wire of the holyspirit move through every fibre of my body.

To God be the glory,I feel so relaxed,light and fully delivered and healed in Jesus Name.

So happy,I would tie my new mantle around me day and night everyday.yipeee.Every evil creature that wants to come near,the fire in the mantle is so much that even till now,I'm still feeling the heat around where I tied it.they cannot come near in Jesus name.

Please let us all come here and testify to the goodness of God.All Glory must go back to Jehovah.praise the Lord!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good evening all!
@All that went for the program today, praise God for His wonder wonder.
@Sotum2, enm & Mahogany28 and menes maternal siblings! Thank God for what He has done in your lives.
My ears are itching me for testimonies. Praise God!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
[
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nutrientrich: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
smiley
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nutrientrich: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wow goldenbaby,yes we sat close.can't believe how demons have been destroying peoples lives,the demon spoke and said a lot of secrets.Thank God for locating you.

Even mine was not funny at all cuz I didn't know when I started coughing and holding my stomach.don't worry,the tatoo has been destroyed and turned to the name of Jesus Christ.What God has started in your life,He will finish in Jesus Name.

@all that are still waiting for God,please try and go for delivrance.God is doing mighty works.

It is even lovely how the man of God does not use his hands to touch anybody,God comes down Himself to deliver His own children.Baba God You are tooooo much.I love you Lord.Thank you will never be enough to express my gratitude to You. You are awesome!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, today na wa!!! Na so my entire organ dey alert!

@goldenbaby, the chains have been broken oooo, with all that was said, chaiiiiiii!!! It shows the extent to which the demons will go.

I learnt that it's not because na church you dem no dey follow hmmmmm. If not for true men of God like Serv Vic, person no go no how far!!! Na fire prayer I dey pray henceforth because English-speaking prayer no fit handle desperate situations.

Our victories are permanent in Jesus name, Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Today was something o. God came down to expose and disgrace evil powers dat have bn holding people down, even without them knowing!

@Godsent, am beginning to think you are prophetess o, this your last post about where u said it is better for a woman to have a husband dat is God fearing than one dat is not God fearing was proved right today o.

Hmmm, i fear today o, may God give us d strenght to pray for our spouses dat those that are unbelievers will know God and the ones that say they know God will know Him better. Because if u are strong spiritually and your spouse is not, haaa na wahala for d marriage o.

@All, if u go for deliverance watch your dreams, God can use d dreams to show u dat something could still be remaining, or d attacks could become subtle so u wont easily notice, then go for deliverance again, especially with your spouse Dont just go once and relax o.

I saw d power of God today, and devices of devil in people's life. Ah, I will never forget today in my life.

Soooory for d long post abeg, am yet to recover from what i witnessed today. Goodnite all!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Goldenbaby, what d demons used your mouth to say was one of the things dat made me fear today. I couldnt help but cry as i listened to how these demons were harassing such a beautiful lady. They even threatened Servant Vic for asking u to go for WOFBI!!!

My sister, be rest assured dat their powers over your life is broken, now God will begin to do new things in your life. They can never hold u down again, even with those tatoos. Pls pray for your dh.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
This God is so wonderful.lord I thank you for ur deliverance in my life.u have just started with me.all those useless demon,u are all in trouble oooo better get ready to fine ur ways.@all demon take my body play today.for those that came for today deliverance,u all saw what happen.how demons cage pple and make them be in perptual bondage.I am d lady with Foundational problem.I didn't even knw wen servant vick throw the mantle cos I wasn't myself.I saw a deliverance in a different dimension today.@Goldenbaby just like servant vick told u,that my case is too much and I need more prayers and deliverance.he said dey never finish n is becos i didn't fast for d 3days.he said dis is just d tip of iceberg.chei!!!! As I am typing this, I am still having serious body ache and headache.I belive dath which God has started in my life,he will accomplish it.I didn't do 3days fasting n is like dis,what if I did it,dere will be serious commotion among demself.But I thank God servant Vick said I will nt have those dreams again,but I will come for deliverance again.I can't wait for Nov delievrance to come so dat God can continue from where he stop .infact I decided till dis year end,deliverance gallon for me oooo,no hold up nxt year at allllllllllllll cos I go begin dey expect my bfp with no skin pain.I believe my deliverance is permanent in Jesus name.Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
@GOD'S SENT tanks 4 ur words. @GOLDENBABY, i dnt no u physically buh i cn describe. I askd u y u wir crying that 9t. I felt ur pains buh though the chains have been broken. To God be the glory.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
[/color][/b]
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Uteh,Amen to your prayer, I strongly believe that the chain has been broken.

I believe that WOFBI I attended was war in the spirit realm,cos it was God that ask servant vic to tell me to attend.. Our God is a master planner..
@Canalily,my dear, when I was coming back from the deliverance,I remembered your last post where you said I was crying,I just breathed so deep and thanked God for delivering me. God spoke to me through you and GOD's SENT but I didn't get it then.
I now know better. Thanks to you and GOD's SENT.
@Enm, thank you so much and Amen to your prayers..
@All,especially the unmarried ones,pls never you marry any man that is not spiritual uplift,a man that is not God fearing in the name of love,because if you do,you will regret it.pls be strong in prayers so that the demons wouldn't bring the wrong person to you. Always ask the angels that connect JACOB and RACHEL to connect you to your life partner.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mahagony you are the lady that was sitting next to me, it is well with you in Jesus name. This internet sef no dey make person recognised person.

@goldenbaby,I knew it was you immediately wobi was mention during deliverance, don't worry Almighty God is in control, your life story will totally change to that of testimony that will glorify God Almighty forever.

@all that attend today service, it is well with us, the problems that follow us there will not have any cause or whatsoever to follow us again in Jesus name. Amen. May God Almighty, Our Creator forgive us all of every sin that the devil is using to accuse us before him in Jesus name. Amen.

Today I was a little bit strong but before the end of the service, I receive healing and am no more a little bit strong but over strong.

As I said earlier today was wonderful and an eye opener. I witness in full action the power in the name of our lord and personal saviour. The name Jesus is a very powerful name, at the mention of that name Jesus, every knee bow.

@all who have been monitoring this thread but still undecided or unsure but will like to seek the face of God concerning your life or whatever that is weighing you down, please don't delay further. Take that step of picking up your phone and call servant vic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2013
happy new month to everybody.@Goldenbaby ....God bless you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2013
@Goldenbaby...pls forgive ur dh. Answer his calls. Pray for him and encourage him to go for dis month deliverance. God is ur strength and He wi perfect all which He started in ur life and in ur marital destiny. It is well wit u sis and ur deliverance sha b parmanent in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2013
@All Happy New month and welcome to our November to remember. I bless the name of the Lord for the grace and privilege to have made it to the month of November.

God our creator, forgive us all for the sins we have committed against you, the ones we know and the ones we do not know, we ask for your forgiveness and mercy, we ask that you wash us with the blood of Jesus and give us the grace and strength not to sin again, we pray in Jesus Name!

God our creator, we thank you for the opportunity to have located this thread of conquerors and the chosen of the Lord, we appreciate you in the life of God's Sent for starting this thread that has brought so much joy and restoration to the lives of many and still counting. We pray that you continue to strengthen her and her family including her little boo, we pray that your oil of anointing over her life will never run dry in Jesus Name!

God our creator we pray and thank you for the deliverance program yesterday and also for the life of Servant Vic whom you are using to carry out your work in the lives of your children. Almighty God it is our prayers that your anointing over his life will continue to increase and give him the grace/empowerment for the work of his ministry, that souls shall continue to be liberated in Jesus Name.

God our creator, we pray and thank you for all the testimonies here as a result of the program yesterday. Their deliverance and healing will remain permanent in Jesus Name. I bless your name and thank you for the life of Goldenbaby, Sotum2, Mahogany28, Kike100, Uteh, JECU, enm, nutrientrich & all that attended yesterdays program, their testimonies will remain permanent and all that you went to the deliverance ground will will never appear nor return to your lives/families again in Jesus Name.

God our creator, we pray that you answer your name in the lives of all of us that are believing you for our fruitfulness, happiness and all round breakthrough in Jesus Name! Let every evil kingdom, evil creation and all powers that are in position of our destines and our names be destroyed with your fire in Jesus Name!

Thank you almighty God for for answering our prayers in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2013
@GoldenBaby, I want to sincerely thank God for your life and testimony. I was filled with tears when I read your last two post above. The devil is a liar and has surely lost the battle. I can feel/understand what you are going through, because I have a very close relative(cousin) of mine who is in a similar situation like yours. But I want you to know that it is only God that can restore your marriage and it will be done like a miracle and you will marvel at the way and manner He will do it (Psalm 126:1). Of which you have started seeing His finger!
Continue to pray and ask God to give you the grace/spirit of rolling back the pain and also the power to forgive and forget when the time comes, It is well with you my sister!

@All, please I need your prayers, as I would really love to attend this month's program with wify. Been trying to prepare her mind for it and I want you all to join me in prayers for God to make it a reality in terms of the logistics that will be involved!

@Sotum2 am happy that you were able to make it with wify to the program and for all the men that went with their darling wify as well as the women that also made it with their dh, we shall all get to our land flowing with milk & honey in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow Goldenbaby I'm jelous of u ooo wish I was there congratulations on yo deliverance from now on yo case is settled

@all who went for deliverance congratulations and maintain yo deliverance by staying away from sin

Thank You Godsent for opening this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
God is Awesome!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2013
.[/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.