Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,957 members, 7,960,009 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341592 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thanks.

See d way @Sotum's testimony is drawing people to God. Thats how it should be so dat His name alone will be glorified. Thank you Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
@goldenbaby, I see the excitement, eagerness n anxiety to go to the east....pls go, have fun welllla, na house stool dey wait yansh grin grin grin full version of the gist 2014 loading...heheheheh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
God our creator it is 6PM again and a new week and the week of our deliverance, pls. God forgive us every sins we have committed both known and unknown sins, have mercy on us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

Now we stand in the authority that is in the blood of Jesus and we shout and pray against
You evil spirit that is killing fetus in the womb of women you must not near this thread, what are you waiting for, die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

You demon that want couples to keep spending their hard earned money on low/no sperm count, and other infertility issue die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

You spirit of miscarriage, and unnoticed abortion die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus
Christ.

@All pregnant women here, we plead the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus,the blooooooood of Jesus upon you all in the Mighty name of Jesus.

God please am begging you to put your devine protection upon any pregnant mother and their babies here, God remember your promises in the book of Exodus 23: vrs 26,
you are the one that said so, am not the one that wrote or said it, let that promises come to pass in the lives of all pregnant mothers here.

all that are already celebrating their bfp in advance let their testimony be full may it not be cut short by evil powers in the air,

Baba pls, this is the first day of the deliverance week, let all that their names are listed in the prayer list be delivered and get their testimonies faster IJMN.
no robber of blessings will be able to touch our blessings IJMN

@All pls keep praying, do not relent, fasting does not kill, it will only make you to lean, but by the time we achieve our goals we will be fat again, incase you are worried about your stature.
during one deliverance session I witnessed at CCT when I was in Lagos a demon came out and said, they are never tired that they work patiently, so we children of God should not be tired of fasting and prayer.

pls. let us behave Godly in all things,
imagine some weeks ago, I was on two days fasting cos of a revelation I had, the second day I bored a cab, and every one in the cab paid #50, but when it get to my turn the driver said my money is #100,and we were all going to stop at the same bus-stop and he was so angry at me as if we had a score to settle, i did not have any load that attract extra fee, all the people in the cab turned to ask him why,
my people as they were arguing with him I quickly alighted and paid him his #100, and walk away without uttering a word, cos i sensed evil powers trying to spoil my fasting thereby attacking my vow.
pls. let us learn to be wise spiriually, to know when the enemies want to rub us of our blessings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Mama God's sent,I say a louder amen to ur prayers.God bless u and ur family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Golden Golden hmmmm I said it before n I am saying it again,DH shld better get ready n prepare wella cos.......... Den come january,we dey wait for INEC Result.hahahahaha wink !!!!.I done run oooo before Golden go jam me now n lash me e-koboko
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sotum my brother I'm actually crying with joy Jehovah wonder I honour you !among other gods yo difference is clear Jehovah Elohim you are the only true God
Sotum yo DW shall carry to term and deliver without any pain IJMN amen congratulations my bro this is the Lord's doing

@waistbead will send u shortly let me know when u receive it this fone is giving me problems

@Godsent a thunderous AMEN to that prayer

@all our God is here ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Uteh, Na sooo!! God's word is always A and Amen. God is really with us here.
@Kike100, hahahahahahahahahahaha, wetin man go do. Cool down because 2014 gist is LOADING, it will soon SHOW. JESUS IS LORD!!
@JECU, hmmmmmmmmm!!
@God's Sent, I say a wonderful Amen to that prayer. It shall be so in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by laamilaaka: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
God's Sent a big Amen to your prayers in Jesus Name.@ Goldenbaby,i am happy to hear what your dh is saying about servant Vic,because i can remember when you said he doesn't believe there are real men of God.this is definitely God at work, to God be the glory.@ Jecu,we go dey cabash dey go even after our bfp don land cabashing continues ooooo....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Laamilaaka, welcome to this thread of Wonderful and glorious Conquerors. You will soon testify in JESUS name Amen.
And Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2013
@Freechild07, my Dear,I really thank God ooooo!! God is very very awesome!! He is the only one that can make impossible to become possible.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2013
SONG: Our father Jesus when we call you hear us hear us! Almighty Redeemer, when we call you answer answer, oh my daddy answer us 2x oh Abbah father answer us answer us answer us, our father answerrrrrr answerrrooo answer oh our Saviour answerrrrr answerrr us answerrus!

God our creator it is 12:30 mid night and a new week and the week of our deliverance, pls. God forgive us every sins we have committed both known and unknown sins, have mercy on us and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus Mighty name we pray.

Now we stand in the authority that is in the blood of Jesus and we shout and pray against
You evil spirit that is killing fetus in the womb of women you must not near this thread, what are you waiting for, die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

You demon that want couples to keep spending their hard earned money on low/no sperm count, and other infertility issue die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

You spirit of miscarriage, and unnoticed abortion die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus
Christ.

we stand by the power and authority that is in the blood of Jesus, and we disarm every weapon of barrenness, poverty, sickness, rejection, belittlement, stagnancy, no sperm count low sperm count, low motility, unsuccessful marital life. out of our lives in Mighty nammmme! of Jesus Christ because, the word of God in Jeremiah, 29 verse 11, is our portion, the word of God in numbers 23 verse 23 is our portion, the word of God in Exodus 23 vrs 26 is our portion.
so any EVIL CREATURE that want to restrict or cancel these promises of God in our lives in the lives of these names listed here, be destroyed by fireeeeeee! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ

Goldenbaby
funkybayby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei
Visitor30
Santagelo25
Bolanlevivian
JECU

Enm
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh
Waistbead Hannah prayed & said my heart rejoicet in the Lord my horn is exalted etc read on
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
slimTolu
Whitesnow
BB12
Habb
laamilaaka

it is done in our lives in Jesus name.
Fear Not, O Land ; Be Glad And Rejoice , For God Is About To Do Great Things in our lives -Joel 2:21 ... in Jesus precious name we pray Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2013
A very big amen to your prayer @Mama Godsent.

@bro sotum your testimonies na wow dem be. Very touching and revitalising, giving some of us if not all the reason to continue to stay glue to Baba God in all season or place. A very big clear evidence to prove the existence of God and His power. May the Lord continue to shower you with more blessing and breakthrough. May His presence never depart from your house in the mighty name of jesus. Amen.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful testimoies with us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Seacrest1: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2013
grin
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Honiepie24: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
@golden darl,u r goin to d east?awww,wish u d best,enjoy DH nd return wit MIA af for 9mnths,amen,its done already.

@ kike dear,omo daddy,am an all rounder ooo,missin amala finz ati ewedu ati orisi risi,hahaha u go fear my taste,hahaha

@Godsent i cnt find my name on d prayer list,pls include

@Godsent,rute,iya ejima,chi16,prettyrose,skimpychick, santagelo,jecu,waistbead,chidima,chyvia,my darlyn goldenbaby and everyone else,may God continue to direct us all aright,n cause his face to shine upon us now n forever more,amen.

Hv a blessed day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2013
@All my brothers/sisters in da house,gudmorning to u all.hope u guys slept well?
@Mama God's sent,I say a louder amen to ur prayers.and it shall be so IJN Amen.
@Rute,nothing yet in my box dear..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Goodmorning beautiful mamas, hope we all woke up hale & hearty. D devil wanted to steal my joy yesterday but I thank God for his grace by opening eyes & making me overcome. No matter d situation,I promise to always exalt you Jesus Christ. U will always be my God. @golden baby, u are filled with power so go bak to d east & multiply in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning my wonderful and glorious Conquerors.
@God's sent, A bigger Amen to that prayer. It shall be so in Jesus name. No evil eyes will befall us in this thread Amen.
@Honeypie,yea am going back to the east,have achieved my purpose of coming to lagos,I thank God for that!!! and I believe that my testimony is permanent.
In regards of your name be added to the list, the names here are names of people expecting their BFP,is not for pregnant women because of the kind of prayer we do say,it can't be say for a pregnant woman because is too dangerous for them. so I think you now understand? If you are pregnant and needs other all round BfP, you indicate so that God's sent will know where to add your name, because she writes the names of pregnant women separately.
@All, our God is always faithful.. Hope we all are in the spirit?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2013
God I give you praise,I worship your holy name,you alone deserves to be praised,for you are God all by yourself,thank you for all the bfps in this thread,thank you for the recent bfp,sotum.thank you for every one here ijmn amen.
Sotum am more than happy for what God has done in your life,congrats bros.your testimony shall be permanent.
Mummy Godsent biko add my name in d prayer list .thanks.
I greet eferibory goody gooddy Morin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2013
@All, thanks one more time for rejoicing with me, I have been doing some domestic work, because my DW need rest and more care.

@Godsent thanks for removing my name, may the Good God who removed mine begin to remove others IJ

I saw your mail about skimpychick, what you said.

My sister, I am that person that never afraid to speak the truth anytime, anywhere,.
I am only afraid of God.

For her to be angry that I quoted her because her husband might see the post because her husband dont like her going from one man of God to another, you have spoilt my mind this morning, I am sorry I have to tell you this, with all due respect.

Servant Vic, I repeat is not just one man of God, he is a man of God with a difference, I attend MFM regional headquarter here in Edo and I am a house fellowship leader also, let no body try to tell me what I know, I know where I am coming from and I know what God is showing me, I am a living proof of God's hand,

Pls, i dont think there is anywhere in the bible where the signs and wonders that God used Moses to perform was written as that of Elijah?
pls we have to be careful so that the devil will not accuse us before God Rev12V10.

Pls sister Godsent, pls check this two testimony that she posted the same day and see whether there was any link that she went for deliverance at servant Vic ministry.

Below is Simpychick when she went for the deliverance session
skimpychick: Praiiisssee d Lord. I was there tooooo. Indeed it was awesome.as d deliverance was going on ha I felt God in his full presence. Servant vic is so simple. There was no offering at all n I was asking maslf,hw does he managE, doing all these for free? @mama oge did u c me cheesy. @all it is well with our soul

I was complaining about people hiding testimony, she now posted this:
skimpychick: @sotum sure I ll definitely post my testimonies here o.if we testify abt d goodness of God in public he ll embarass us. More with testimonies.I'm nt ashamed to of my God o. Let me wait firSt for his miracles. Just be ready for me cheesy grin smiley

After God showed up in her case @ TTC she posted this:
skimpychick: @all pls I'll like to share wat I did diff dis cycle so dt one or 2 pple wld benefit from it. Last mnth oct did deliverance @ mfm . Started taking acv+honey n royal jelly n vit e d type dt kaynee posted n vit c n folic acid together with dh. Tanx to honiepie24 n kaynee. Gdluck

In this thread she posted this:
skimpychick: @all pls I'll like to share wat I did diff dis cycle so dt one or 2 pple wld benefit from it. Last mnth oct did deliverance @ mfm . Serv vic asked me to go there.Started taking acv+honey n royal jelly n vit e d type dt kaynee posted @ ttc thread n vit c n folic acid together with dh. Godsent tanx for letting us knw dt we need prayers more when ttc.

I laughed when I saw the above post, who nor go, nor know, If ones case is spiritual, you will drink drugs and drugs untill you will become drug company and your problem will still remain the same. Where Sotum nor go, which drug sotum nor drink from Benin to UCH, ST Nicholas, Luth, UBTH, etc, pls let us live matter for mathias Before now, my Room is like I want to open Chemist, tell me where I have not entered taking drugs and milk everyday, I almost became a puppy.

When Demons are there, one is drinking drug, in fact they will be using it for their food.

Godsent, you once said how the Lord allowed your child to be afflicted because of people sharing their testimony in your email box, pls I am sorry, I came to this thread crying now that God has done it for me, I will not allow anybody to use his or her own disco to scatter my own blues in the Lord. I am sorry i am not owing any body any apology for this post, we should all amend our ways so that God will do more for us.

one, is healing
Two, BFP
three, Is safe delivery
Four, is a child that will not pass through any covenant
Five, for the child not to be Agbero ( Area boy or girl)

Remember also, a sister that also went for deliverance at servant Vic ministry, came and told us that she is coming to give her testimony, where is she? God will help us.

If we dont thank God and appreciate the servant of God he is using, what if emergency come, Let us remember the story of the Shunamite Woman in 2 King4V8-37 How God used Elisha for her to be a mother and to raise the child from death.

Pls Godsent, I have written what the Lord put in my heart this morning, God bless you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2013
@ mama Godsent, i say a̶̲̥̅ very thunderous Amen τ̅☺ your prayers. I cover those prayers with the precious blood of Jesus. And i add that Ȋ̝̊̅† Ȋ̝̊̅§ well for us all in Jesus Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2013
@Clarina, thanks and Amen to your prayer. I didn't hear from you again concerning of what we discuss via e-mail..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning my fellow conquerors. Hope we r all doing well. @ bro sotum, congrats once again. I have dis feeling in me that u do not like me or my user name or something. I sent a mail to Godsent so dt u wld nt repeat dis issue again but u think it is wise for u to say things the way ur human mind understands. Good then , u copied n posted my posts but u left one out where I glorified God. "Thanks fruitful mumies n daddies for ur prayers. Cldnt have achieved this without d grace of God n ur supports. U r my families n friends. Honestly u guys r d best thing that ve happened to me. I really appreciate each n everyone of u n I pray that this Everlasting God that did it for me 'll remember all those still in d waiting room". Godsent came n opened my eyeS on spiritual warfare. It is only God that sees our heart. I wldnt have come here to reply u but my brother this heavenly race is personal. This is a faceless thread. Does is nt moved by our actions. Past vic himslf made understand dt if ur present place of worship cannt nt solve ur problem then ur prophet is nt there. If he directed me to mfm n also joined my faith with his n God answered his name in my life I dnt think there's a problrm with dt. I dnt worship with mfm. I tell pple tru mails dt inasmuch as they r taking their suppliments dt God is d key. So wat r u nt telling me. Pls I beg u In d name of God almighty, let me be. U dnt knw me frm Adam neither do I know u. I wldnt like us to have issues or bring wahala to dis thread. Do u knw how many pple I've sent to sango n they got their tyestimony n refused to come sharte it here?, a brother whose container was seized went for del 2mnths ago n it was released d following wk, a sisyter in my str, was there last wk of oct n she's telling me dt she's feeling preggie. Pls dmnt judge me 'coS u r nt God.we can't be d same person just like we do not have d same challenhges.Let us all focus on God n allow him to bless usn meet us at every point of our needs. @all sorry for d long post just feel I shld vent.

5 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
@All my fellow Wonderful and Glorious Conquerors,
The GOD of Jacob it our helper. That power that has held us bound, that power that has converted our destiny and vowed that we will not amount to anything in life, that power that has captured and transferred all our glories into the water, ground, air; that power that has withheld our womb/baby; that power that has imprisoned our marriage and financial outburst; that power that concluded our case in the past; that power that has vowed to destroy and kill us; they are hereby scattered and destroyed by fire of the Holy Ghost in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby, I say a thunderous Amen to your prayer in Jesus mighty name!

@ All, my fellow chosen conquerors, I pray that anything not created nor planted in our lives by God that has been standing against our glory, our destiny, our fruitfulness of the womb, financial fruitfulness, our different family/personal challenges, our marital bliss and all our breakthroughs, let them be located were ever they are and be destroyed with the fire of the holy ghost in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2013
@golden baby, a big AMEN to that prayer. demons r in a big trouble.
thank u @Godsent for opening this thread. God is raising prayer warriors who'll destroy satan n his demons @ this last age n to bring glory to his name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by slimtolu: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2013
A louder Amen to all the prayers.Good morning cheerful conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
AMEN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Visitor30, Amen to your prayers.
@Skimpychick, the demons are really in a very hot soup. Yea,we thank God for God"s sent,she's is truly a God sent.
@Mahogany and Canalily, hope you both are okay? may the God of Jacob always be your helper in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nifemicutie(f): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goldenbaby:
Good morning my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors.
@God's sent, I say a bigger Amen to all the prayers. The prayers are so powerful, satan don hear ram.
@Sotum2,I thank God for your testimony,is permanent in Jesus name Amen. Thanks for loving those pics, yesss ooooo, my own certificate is ready in Jesus name.. Who will design my own for me ooooo?
@Chi16,thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@Ada40, what of your LOs? Hope they are giving you enough kicking?
@All that will be going for Deliverance on Thursday,hope our prayer and fasting is in activation mood right now? May the God of 11th hour give us the grace and strength to fast and pray for this 3days. Amen
Amen to ur prayer i also hope nd pray dat evryone of us goin 4 the deliverance wil neva cum bak the xame rather wil cum bak to share our testimony here on nairaland nd evryone wil be surprise nd rejoice wit us..AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.