Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,977 members, 7,960,097 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341599 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
@uteh thanks for asking after me I'm still here ooo nothing new af has gone mia for 3 months now but still gettn bfn so I'm goin thru deliverance at my church every wednesday I've decided not to induce it for now juss prayin

Most times I juss read thru pple's posts pray along nothing much to say
All newbies welcome remember God has the final say
@ all I greet you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
@freechild hahahahahaha una no go kill person for here lol! at dat ur friend grammer(don't be vex annoyance) @Golden if I catch u ehh! No wahala I sabi do dat one.Question n answer section oyaaaaa.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Rute don't worry u will have something to say very soon.Keep going for deliverance n make sure u are partaken in our praying n fasting here too even midnite prayer (dis evening).Believe God cos he is a miracle God.He can go n hide d baby at d back so dat evil eye will nt see it n d persn will be getting a negetive bfp.Never loose hope on God,even without ur faith God will do wat he wnt to do for u.ask for his unmerited favour n ur expectation shall never be cut off.its well with u my sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS 2 DREAMS ?

The 1st one was :
I dreamt that i saw my late father in his room, and i asked him, dad how are you and how is everything he replied fine then i woke up.

The 2nd one was 2day:
I had a dream that my dad died again, and he actually died in 2008 earlier.

I hope this two dreams does nt mean evil?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Goldenbaby and @Visitor30...you guys are life savers!

You may never know who God is delivering through these words.

This God whom you are secretly working for will bless you openly!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@shyna:according to my oga at d top(Serv Vic) seeing dead people in ur dream fortells spirit of death,if there is a business in ur hand n its not moving or something closer,den u need to pray against dat spirit of death.But atimes d person might come to ur dream to give u a msg or tell u something.I am saying dis one now out of experience,so pls call him to be on safe side .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
I thank the Almighty God for the prayers last night cos He has answered,
@All, pls. let us all be ready to work for God, do not wait until you are named and crowned an evangelist before you work for God, whether your name is in the general list or constant posters list be encouraged to say amen posted here,
do not mind if is God's sent that post the prayer points or not cos, God can use any ones mouth to pray for us here.
just like He used shyna112, number 70, of the prayer point he posted last time to speak to
uteh, that is how God can use any one here only if you will believe and pray it with seriousness.

WHEN SOME ONE IS OVERDUE FOR MARRIAGE AND STILL REMAIN UNMARRIED IS BARRENESS:

@All, let us not forget to pray for people who are due for marriage but remain single due to powers of darkness attack in their live.
it is very painful, when one is due for marriage and yet no one is coming to ask your hand in marriage, or the only people that come to ask you how are you are married men, that their wives newly give birth and they are looking for who to sleep with pending when their wife's body will heal completely,

or the only people that come to you normally dessapeear once you try to get him commited in the relationship so that you can settle down too bad and is frustrating.

I discussed with a lady few months ago, this lady is very beautiful, infact she does not need to bath before you see her beauty, she is learned, but no job no husband, two weeks after we discussed, I invited her again trying to spend time with her to see if there is any physical fault in her character that scares men away, by inviting her and at the same time provoked her in a way so that i can read her real behaviour, but instead she turn out to be more nice.
then one day I invited her and we held a table talk and after a while i kept num for a long time posting on the internet, and asking God inside my mind to show me her fault, lo and behold the Lord showed me her fault!

she drools! without knowing it, while her tongue shoot out,just like the way little children does when they are asleep, when they are sucking their fingers.
I immediately told her and she said she does not know when she do that, but some of her friends have said it to her. she went back again for deliverance a second time for that purpose, she got a well paid job before I relocated to Enugu, this December she will be doing her wedding.

God our creator forgive us all know and unknown sins that we have commited and answer your name in our lives.concerning this prayer point. and the people it may concern
in Jesus name we pray.
So we pray that any bad habit that satan and his demons has put on/in you single ladies and gents, that is making you not to get married or that is making your fiance/fiancee to quit relationship with you, when you think you are getting married, must die by fire and end with this month of December IJMN.

let who ever that is concern, ask for forgiveness of sins and pray this prayer points.

Matthew 6:12 – In the name of Jesus, I ask for forgiveness for the sins of my ancestors, parents, acquaintances, and myself, which gave the enemy and his cohorts the legal rights to work against my getting married.

1. I exercise authority and reject the transference of the curse of failure in my marriage life
2. I disconnect myself from every blood covenant of my ancestors or myself, and I destroy their effect upon my marriage life.

3. Revelation 18:12, 13 – I declare that every merchandizing and exchange of my soul in the area of marriage comes to a halt.
4. I declare that every influence of the spirit of Jezebel concerning my marriage is completely and permanently terminated by the blood of the Lamb.
5.I negate all witch craft activities, influences, and oppressions that is affecting my marriage life.

You my God given husband/ wife, where ever you are locate me now pray pray according to your heart pour out that frustration of destiny tears to Jesus He hears He will answer you
do not lose hope.

Isaiah 34:16 none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Dear reader, if this lady finish her wedding by December it will now become two people that God has used me to get their destined partner after their deliverance

@All, that are emailing me for servant vic pone number and address: here it is :08153309479
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES-------from Oshodi or anywhere, enter vehicle to Sango Ota, stop at last bus stop, treck to underbridge, and walk to your right hand, that is Ijoko Road, stop and ask of plaza junction, branch right,(second powerline) and ask for no 5, Idowu close, off second powerline, by the plaza junction.

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
@golden thanks 4 including my name in the prayer list.the Lord will continue to bless you.@Godsent God will continue to increase you in grace.@all as i always say, as you pray,belive that it is done and settled even when the manifestation seems to be delayed.i pray that God will answer us with speed manifestation ds season.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Quote author Godsent)@ women,that notice a lump above their navel level, and you think is fibroid,
is not fibroid, use your blessed water/oil, if you have gone for deliverance and ask that lump that you are feeling with your hand or is already showing above your navel (belly button) to melt and go away. and it will vanish.

@ Godsent,you are an instrument in God's hands and let d divine creator continue to use you. When I read this post yesterday, my heart skipped because I've gone for 3 scans to check if it's fibroid but nothing was found. I have started using the blessed oil/water and it has been a miracle. May God continue to water your strength and shower you with blessing beyond imagination IJN Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Visitor30, thanks and Amen to your prayers.. I also want to thank you for that encouraging words,the God that raised Lazarus from the dead,we raise all our glory that the enemies buried. Amen..
@JECU, hahahahahahahahah!! I don hide oooo, before you catch me.. Hope you are preparing for tonight"s cabashing and also for tomorrow in CCT?
@Shyna11e,please call servant vic and narrate the dreams to him. You are blessed.
@Eksammy, thank God for that, how's DW?
@God's sent, I claim the prayers for all my aunties and brothers that are due for marriage and are not yet married.. I pray that God should remove any evil veil covering them. Amen... Thanks for your words.
@God'sgrace2013 aka(IFY), hahahahahahahahah!!! Thanks so much!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jamo90: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
I Swear to God, God Exists!!!....... And So does d Devil.
Only d Chosen Ones can testify. I've been 2 d Deliverance Session. God is neither a Muslim nor a Christian. GOD IS GOD!!!. Have u all ever tried 2 say a lot of things at d same time dat u immediately forget all d things u wanted 2 say; thats wat I call "Getting drunk with d Luv of God" ***I don 4get wetin I want talk sef*** @all, Pray for me. All I just want now is Uncommon Favour from d Great One, Special One, The Infinite One etcetera etcetera etcetera. ***Abeg make i add dis one "The Merciful One"***
@God's sent, JECU, visitor 30, sotum, menes,eksammy, freechild, uteh and many dat av been there, I've seen and can identify all o' U. Just wan2be lowkey lyk SSS. God Bless U All.

Wallahi, God dey ooo!
Stay Blessed!!!
Love You All...... Infinitely
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
hello people of God: ive missed out on a lot on this thread due to work and my erratic internet.
@Godsent's prayer , goldenbaby's prayer and every other prayers: a big Amen! i will be joining in on this midnite prayers by Gods grace.
i greet everybody, jecu, uteh and every other person.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Servant vic receives alot of calls, almost everyday, won't he be tired, i dey pity d man of God o, he is so kind dat he doesn't bill any1 for prayers or deliverances, like most pastors use to do, very kind and generous with d gift of prayers God has given him, @tyms i just don't want to disturb by calling him, lyk 3 diff occations i av tried calling, for lyk 30 to 45 mins his line was busy. i will try 2c him Gods grace 2moro.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
@jecu thank you for yo prayers I will be joining the midnight prayers I don't know if they is a time difference because I'm in south africa I will juss start 12am south african time

@Godsent a big AMEN to yo prayer
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ Godsent you are such a̶̲̥̅ wonderful being. τ̅☺ all that contribute τ̅☺ the growth of this thread @ Goldenbaby and the rest, you guys rock!! 2 all the newbies, may God visit you sooner than you think as you continue 2 seek his glory in you lives. I think a̶̲̥̅ lot of pple have really been inspired thru this thread. Ka chineke mezie okwu a̶̲̥̅.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Goldenbaby & Freechild, thank you very much. I know I will testify to the goodness of the lord very soon.
Let me share the dream I had on that thursday night after the deliverance. I was outside at my former compound in the night. I just sighted a masquerade coming from afar. So I ran into the compound towards our apartment , Then I saw another person in white. I just turned right and entered my landlord's apartment, straight into an open room. I locked the door and started adjusting the curtains of the window.
Suddenly a woman with a white face appeared in the air holding my underwear. I was so surprised to see her with my underwear. So I begged her to give me my underwear. That was how the underwear just appeared in my hand. Then I woke up.
I really thank God for his mercies in my life and other victorious dreams I have been having. This God is good and is worthy to be praised.

@Godsent You are truly a God's sent. Thank you for your efforts and prayers. Will definitely participate in the midnight prayers.

God bless all the conquerors on this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ Godsent you are such a̶̲̥̅ wonderful being. τ̅☺ all that contribute τ̅☺ the growth of this thread @ Goldenbaby and the rest, you guys rock!! 2 all the newbies, may God visit you sooner than you think as you continue 2 seek his glory in you lives. I think a̶̲̥̅ lot of pple have really been inspired thru this thread. Midnight prayers so on point. Let us prepare ourselves spiritual b4 the prayer oo. Not after drinking stout and star or exchanging words with Ūя̲̅ neighbor, U̶̲̥̅̊ enter midnight prayer. @ all we need spiritual cleansing b4 the prayer since we will be praying for a̶̲̥̅ whole lot of pple. Ka chineke mezie okwu a̶̲̥̅.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ Godsent God bless you for us in manifolds so that we can tap his infinite blessings from you, we are even doing already. I need everyone's advice concerning my sister that we both went for deliverance @ cct. She has been trying to conceive for the past 10 yrs after she lost her only son @ 2.
Although she was skeptical about going there i had to persuade and do the booking for her, and she had little faith due to fake pastors. Now she's telling me that she will not go for the deliverance again due to the fact that they video them as she is a broadcaster and would'nt want such to be circulated.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=Rute]@jecu thank you for yo prayers I will be joining the midnight prayers I don't know if they is a time difference because I'm in south africa I will juss start 12am south african time

@Goldenbaby and all who post prayer points and scriptures here God will give double for yo trouble

@Godsent a big AMEN to yo prayer[/quot

"God will give double for yo trouble"
this one na curse o, abeg re adjust ur post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
@floxxi pls persuade her 2come, the video might not be on air for broadcasting, it might just be for record purpose besides even if it is broadcasted, who gives a shit, as long as we aren't going to a baba lawo house for rituals
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Rute south africa is 1hr different.meaning 12am dere is 11pm here,but start with ur time d most important is dat u pray dis nite.@shyna concerning ur quote above.Is nt a curse but a blessing.wat she actually mean is dat for all d troubles u have gone through or u are going through,God will double ur blessings.God can decide to bless u with twins for having waiting all dis yrs which have become double of wat u are asking of him.I guess is typing error dat is why she abbreviated it but we understand wat she means.my 2cent though
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Calvary greetings all, @foxxi, does your sister realy hate her situations? if yes she will not even care whether they show her face in CNN
so long she went to seek God for solution, not a witch doctor.
for every one's information incase u 've nt heard, am a pastor in my church but when ever i face strong unpleasant situation i seek for a higher hand for prayers, cos dat am a pastor does not mean am above ugly situation,
I was there at CCT, first time for deliverance second time to be made whole and do what Godssent emailed me to do when i complained to her
so what is the big deal?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=Shyna112][/quote]

good evening conquerors, i could not stop laughing when i read shyna112 post,
what rute posted is not a curse but a prayer, it is a prayer that is commonly used by every one that needs double portion blessing after much pains
is in Isaiah 61:7
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Golden dere is no hiding place for u Oooooo.u no trust me again!! Cabashing gallonnnn.@Freechild oh!! Ok I thot u do.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good evening my Fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
@All that prayed for me,I say a very big Amen and may the love of God never depart from you all.
@Floxxi, if your sister is serious about dealing with her situation,she won't bother of the video. And servant vic don't broadcast it. I will also advice you to put her in prayers for God to touch her heart.. 10years is not 10mins oooo.. God will see her tru..
@Waletu, thanks for our post, I know it will encourage others.
@JECU, hahahahahah!! I know there's no hiding place for me but I got to try and hide naaaa
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
@jamo90 you funny o, you no con know wetin to talk again.hope to see you 2morow. @jecu i no understand oh,but i hope you wont sleep b4 12 lyk yesterday.i trust golden,she no go gree u.lol
@Floxxi, i heard that jim iyke went for deliverance at tb joshua's church and it was aired all across some tv stations.so pls i don't even think it is normal for her to think like that because from what i have learned from cct demons can make one take wrong decisions thinking they are helping themselves.yoruba man go call am "afowofa".so just put her in prayers my dear.it is well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ all who am I to get angry towards my sisters? I am not vex annoyance o!Lol. All will surely be well and soon we will all rember dis moment n period of waiting and Use it to encorage Odas to trust in God cos we all shall have our testimonies to show as evidence of God's goodness in our Lives in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Yippeeee, @ Finecheek is not vex annoyance again (@Freechild's friend grammar). Hahahahahahahah!!!! Let the Love of God never depart from this thread.. The spirit of love should abide with us all.....

Oh God I thank you because I know that you have answered all our prayers this midnight!!!
Hallowed be thine name Amen...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2013
@Goldenbaby , Amen to your prayers. I did not see my name on the list.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Have u deliver b4, i mean av u gone 4 deliverance b4, if yes den ur name should av appeared on d list
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Visitor30, thanks and Amen to your prayers.. I also want to thank you for that encouraging words,the God that raised Lazarus from the dead,we raise all our glory that the enemies buried. Amen..
@JECU, hahahahahahahahah!! I don hide oooo, before you catch me.. Hope you are preparing for tonight"s cabashing and also for tomorrow in CCT?
@Shyna11e,please call servant vic and narrate the dreams to him. You are blessed.
@Eksammy, thank God for that, how's DW?
@God's sent, I claim the prayers for all my aunties and brothers that are due for marriage and are not yet married.. I pray that God should remove any evil veil covering them. Amen... Thanks for your words.
@God'sgrace2013 aka(IFY), hahahahahahahahah!!! Thanks so much!!!
,Goodmorning my fellow conquerors. may God answer our prayers in jesus name,AMEN.denying ourselves night sleep will never be in vain.powr must change hand .@jecu,Godsent nd Goldenbaby Amen to your prayers. @ goldenbaby ok ok,i understand hahahahahaha.oh my God u are very funny.it is well. God is working His purpose.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2013
@shina u made me laugh I mearnt exactly what Jecu and aderome said that for the trouble that Goldenbaby went thru God will repay her with double portion I've modify my brothher ooo u can now unquote me

Thank you all I did the midnight prayer God is good I thank all of u guys for always encouraging us to be on our knees seeking God fervently

@julieton how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.