Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,978 members, 7,960,100 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341600 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
God's sent:

@all somany revelations have been coming my way since but i swallow some cos I do not want to turn this thread into a prophecy/revelation thread, but a thread that reveals the evil manipulations that is behind our problems, and how we can overcome, which is what God is using servant vic to do.

@eksammy, what I posted yester was a revelation, but i do not want to be saying things directly to people, cos this thread is a prayer and faith-building thread, where we talk about how we can overcome our problem by the power of God in deliverance

the revelation has been coming since 3 days before I posted, I wanted to ask you to ask your wife if she knows what Ogwu-alor is and she should be praying, cos after deliverance she need to help her self by praying by destroying any ungodly medicine, food eating both spiritually or physically that is in her stomach. if not that the tempter devil wanted to discourage her by making her not to be focus when she went for CCT deliverance, she would have vomit so many substances in that deliverance ground, but it is not late since you people still have the blessed water and anointing oil.

@God's Sent...By all means, do not swallow or hold back the revelations. you never know whose deliverance depends on it.

Do not mind what people may say. its true that this is a 'prayer and faith - building thread' but you see, God is not a methodist. He works in diverse ways to deliver his people.

On the ogwu-alor...i have inboxed you!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
@all great conquerors good pm.wish you all happy sunday.double double.@praiseinne and caringpro,what a great testimony.i bless the name of the Lord for these two families.all we need to do is to hold unto God,because He has never and will never fail.just know that it pays to serve the lord.peace.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Good evening everyone, @pari, what a mighty God we serve patience prayer obedience to the things of God is the key to every hard success if only people will turn to God and stay put until something happen.

eksammy:

@God's Sent...By all means, do not swallow or hold back the revelations. you never know whose deliverance depends on it.

Do not mind what people may say. its true that this is a 'prayer and faith - building thread' but you see, God is not a methodist. He works in diverse ways to deliver his people.

On the ogwu-alor...i have inboxed you!

God's sent what eksammy/Father Abrahm said is true, pls. dont swallow revelation, incase you have any for me. thank u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 2:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Plz @Godsent i had a terrible dream. First for the past days i hv bn seeing my elder sister who hs bn married is doing another wedding for three to four days the same wit different form. I prayed against it. But nw, is my Dh i saw him wit another woman wit baby discussing as huzy and wife and i was still in the room. I was very angry wit Dh in that dream that i hv to leave the rm to the parlour. I was sayin hw will my dh do this things to me before i woke up. I dnt this dream. @All plz, i need ur advice and prayers. @Golden, Jecu and Vistor30 i need ur prayers and advice. I sent Servant Vic a txt msg abt this dream. Thanx for cooperation frm all. God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning and happy new week to all
@carinpro, God will take control I don't fink d dream is a good one, seem like a revelation.
but is wise u call servant vic, cos prevention they said is better we can prevent evil by praying on time.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning great conquerors & warriors-in - the -Lord. I thank God for answering His name in my life and that of DW. I thank all of you that have been keeping this thread alive, may God's glory shine upon us all, (amen). I have not posted for a long time, but am so glad my dw (my P.A grin). is so regular here, representing us.
God has done so many wonders to me & DW since we started attending deliverance @ CCT. When God started fighting our battles the enemies surrendered, some have gone into exile and the earth have swallowed some cos they refused to repent.
I thank God for healing dw of hormonal imbalance and restoring her health fully.I thank God for His abundant grace upon our marriage.
I thank God for Ser Vic. whom God is using mightily,and for opening our eyes to know the truth about the devices of the devil. More anointing upon his life. I thank God for God's sent who saw a 'gold mine' and paved way for others to come and benefit without hiding it all to herself like most people would have done. I thank you God's sent for all your prayers and advice in this thread.
To all new comers here, God will visit you greatly. Try and go for deliverance, it helps to conquer the spiritual.
God my creator, you that started the good work in us all, visit everyone in this thread individually, heal those that need healing, touch everyone with your fire and holy spirit wherever they are today. Like never before, give us fresh anointing for total breakthrough and let this week be filled with testimonies in this thread as you have said. We return all the glory to you alone in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2013
@4Gsmokie, I bless the name of our Lord God for what He alone has done in your life and that of DW (ur P.A.......................I like that part), It shall be permanent and I say a thunderous amen to your prayers in Jesus mighty name!

@All wonderful conquerors, wishing everyone here and all the newbies in the house a week of great overflow of His anointing in every areas of our lives in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Anubabe: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm very sorry to derail but if anyone knows of any job openings. Dh has been out of work for a while and I'm not working either. Most importantly, pls keep us in your prayers. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
4Gsmokei: Good morning great conquerors & warriors-in - the -Lord. I thank God for answering His name in my life and that of DW. I thank all of you that have been keeping this thread alive, may God's glory shine upon us all, (amen). I have not posted for a long time, but am so glad my dw (my P.A grin). is so regular here, representing us.
God has done so many wonders to me & DW since we started attending deliverance @ CCT. When God started fighting our battles the enemies surrendered, some have gone into exile and the earth have swallowed some cos they refused to repent.
I thank God for healing dw of hormonal imbalance and restoring her health fully.I thank God for His abundant grace upon our marriage.
I thank God for Ser Vic. whom God is using mightily,and for opening our eyes to know the truth about the devices of the devil. More anointing upon his life. I thank God for God's sent who saw a 'gold mine' and paved way for others to come and benefit without hiding it all to herself like most people would have done. I thank you God's sent for all your prayers and advice in this thread.
To all new comers here, God will visit you greatly. Try and go for deliverance, it helps to conquer the spiritual.
God my creator, you that started the good work in us all, visit everyone in this thread individually, heal those that need healing, touch everyone with your fire and holy spirit wherever they are today. Like never before, give us fresh anointing for total breakthrough and let this week be filled with testimonies in this thread as you have said. We return all the glory to you alone in Jesus name. Amen.

@4Gsmokei, hormonal imbalance gone, o praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord the healer, Amen
yeeeeeeee, bfp will folow.this hormon palava that consumes money like kalokalo, it is well God thank u.
my hormonal imbalance was normalized after attending the second deliverance, on d revival day dat followed the deliverance I carried big litter of galon of water that am using and hoping for a bfp since God's sent advice I should stop clomid when I emailed her about the bad pain on my right lower abdomen, God my creator I am stongly hoping for a natural bfp
@all today is day 5 af 've not shown its ugly face put me in your prayers.
@Anubabe is good you post the job problem, u 've not derail, we all can pray together about it buh try and go for deliverance it will pave many ways including job oportunity. may god supply our needso.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Anubabe may our Lord Jesus give ur DH a good job it is not easy for one to be without any job,@4Gsmoke congrat our good Lord will complet what he is doing in you family.

@vilachi is good to abandone devilish items after deliverance at least there are other hairstyles that can improve the beauty of every woman.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Vilachi in my own opinion,anything attachment we should stay clear of it.Weather brazillian,synthetic or attachment.Quit alright there are company dat manufacture dis thing here,but d kingdom of darkness contaminate dem with there's,but how do u differentiate ? So is better u don't Buy anyone at all dan buy n entangle urself again with dere property.@Putu4 make I go fine my shoe,wear it n get ready for ur annoucement Lol! Oh God my creator may dis af travel far away n never return until after 9month wen we have welcome our prince charming IJN.@4Gsmokie hmmm finally u are here again,thnk God for wat he has done n for wat he will still do in ur family.God will answer his name in ur family soon,Amen.@Anubabe God is d provider of Job etc.I will advice u go for deliverance incase if anything is a hinderance.Is not only d pple dat dream of spirit husband or eating in d dream n other things dat need deliverance.When thing are not going d way it shld,dat person need deliverance for God to pave way for dat tin to comfort.@Finecheek how are u? Hope u doing gr8 or are u still enjoying ur weekend.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Mama Inner tube I thnk God almighty for using u to create dis avenue for his children to be delivered.U never hide ur testimony rather u came out openly despite d insult n mockry,u still summon courage to open dis thread.The blessings n miracle of God will never seize in ur family,Hope u are ready to receive another prince charming cos we don't need to waste time ooo grin @Golden,freechild,uteh,caringpro,manoda,cjnone2,samplet,tukree,rute,funkybabe etc all our Mia sister n brother hope u pple are alright.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Jecu i hv notice u and ur prayer group only talk or answer the pple u regard as ur friends. If anybd tat is not ur frd shld post anything that person is on he or her own. Anyway, thank God man no be God, if man na God i for don die since. Sorry if am hitting u belong the belt.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
@jecu, i concur . i will do just that. i will stay clear of them only that its so hard caring for african natural hair.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Caringpro pls don't be offended if I didn't respond to u but u got it all wrong.It won't be good if I come here n give false meaning to d interpretation of dat dream cos I don't no d meaning.I responded Vilachi question cos I knw d answer.we don't have special friend here,we are more or less sisters in dis thread cos we watch each other back here and God is right here in dis thread n we try to do everything possible to avoid his wrath.If u check d post above ur post,I asked after u there.if u aren't my friend I wouldn't have ask u of u.let's not be so fast in drawing conclusion.My sweety caring,my sugar caring,my sweet potato caring.pls don't be offended ok! I belive someone dat can explain d dream will come up soon.No vex annoyance o!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Vilachi is all for our own good.Is been a long time I stop doing attachment or weavon.I never tried brazillian hair for once,I only do twine or wool hmmm though I don't knw abt those one's ooo if dey are among too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
God my Creator, my Father in Heaven, i thank you so much for todays fast and prayers, O Lord you know the reasons why i have been fasting, you understand all my problems and you alone can provide a lasting solution to them, Father provide a lasting solutions to all my problems today in Jesus name, Father let Every evil power struggling to re-programme my life,
fall down and die, in the name of Jesus christ. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oh God my creator, please forgive us our sins.both the ones we know and the ones we don't know,forgive us the ones that the devil is using to accuse us before thee. please give us the grace to live above sins, thank you for your mercies upon our lives Amen.
***Oh God my creator, any spirit of misunderstanding and frustration, please remove it from our life and from this wonderful thread.
***Oh God, blind the eyes of any monitoring demons in our midst in Jesus name Amen.
@4Gsmoke, thank God for you and your PA freechild07. Welcome back once again.
@Shyna112, your fasting and prayers will never be in vain.
@Put4u,may God perfect all the he has started in your life.
@Anubabe, the God of Jacob that has promised me a job will give your DH a very wonderful a well paid job. Please try and go for deliverance to pave way for all round BFP.
@JECU, thanks for all the information, may God bless you plenty.
@Vilachi,may God guide and protect you my dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
My fellow conquerors in christ, i greet you all. I hope we are all keeping the good faith. I pray that God in his infinite mercy shall visit each and everyone one of us IJN

@ Jecu, my sister i no mia o.i just dey very busy today.how areu and dh?
@golden, hope u and dh are fine.
@ all that have been celebrating with me and dh thanx alot qnd may celebration never cease from your lives IJN
@caringpro, cool down pls don't get angry.there are no special friends here.The spirit of God is one and the same. Pls, you can see us all responding to even new members here. Pls we are one in christ o.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Goldenbaby Amen and thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Sotum if u peep finish come n collect ur e-koboko ooo.but I will reduce d lashes cos of Dw n Lo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Caringpro: Plz @Godsent i had a terrible dream. First for the past days i hv bn seeing my elder sister who hs bn married is doing another wedding for three to four days the same wit different form. I prayed against it. But nw, is my Dh i saw him wit another woman wit baby discussing as huzy and wife and i was still in the room. I was very angry wit Dh in that dream that i hv to leave the rm to the parlour. I was sayin hw will my dh do this things to me before i woke up. I dnt this dream. @All plz, i need ur advice and prayers. @Golden, Jecu and Vistor30 i need ur prayers and advice. I sent Servant Vic a txt msg abt this dream. Thanx for cooperation frm all. God bless

My sister dont be angry, from what I can see from this your dream, you need to go for deliverance and allow god to deliver you from spiritual husband/wife spirit.

I dont think anybody has the anointing to pray deliverance prayers here, one can only intercede after some body has gone for deliverance, pls take it easy, may be u should under go three days dry fasting and ask God to destroy any spirit wife IJN

@All, the name of this site tells it all:http://www.goddess-hair.com/product/239.html

If you dont want River goddess to inter fare in your BFP, stay away from goddess properties. Prevention is better than cure
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Freechild07, we are fine ooooo!! Bouncing in the Lord..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Caringpro: @Jecu i hv notice u and ur prayer group only talk or answer the pple u regard as ur friends. If anybd tat is not ur frd shld post anything that person is on he or her own. Anyway, thank God man no be God, if man na God i for don die since. Sorry if am hitting u belong the belt.
my sister, please make you no vex annoyance abeg.................sorry if this is how you feel. But know that when you ask questions if you don't get the answers immediately, please relax a bit for somebody with the answers will come up with it. Like JECU said, she didn't answer because she doesn't have it, even though she answered Shyna112 question. Keep seeking God's face in prayers and narrate the dream to ur pastor or you can call servant vic and explain it to him. Your set time to testify is just around the corner, relax, let go and let God take over in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors. Hope we all slept well?
Let's keep our fasting and prayer mood activated for tomorrow's mid night.
@Visitor30,am waiting ooooo..
Am so so happy today... Devil you are chained forever!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2013
@Golden u dey wait abiiii,me I done dance azonto/skelewu finish ooooo.Ekwensu meeeee ntooooo,all Glory to God our creator.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2013
@All, a glorious and wonderful morning to all the beautiful & handsome conquerors in the house. Hope we all had a wonderful night rest, because I did myself.

Please join me to shout a thunderous haaaaaaaaalleeeeeeeeeeeeeluuuuuuuuuuuuuuiaaaaaaaaaaaah (21times) to the Almighty God our creator!
Oh God my creator I thank you for who you are and what you are.........that one & only God that promises and never fails.
My beloved conquerors in the house, the Lord has answered His name again in my life and family..........dw tested yesterday and it was a BFP oooh!
God has given us a replacement for that which was lost.........All praises and honour to His most holy & mighty name and to our Lord ans saviour Jesus Christ.

8 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Singing:All glory must be to d lord,for he is worthy of our praise.no man on earth should give glory to himself,all d glory must be to d lorddddddd.praissssssssse d lordddddddddd.Oh God my creator thank u for answering ur name again in d life or son n d wife(Visitor30).Father u alone is worthy of our thnksgiving n praise.we appreciate u lord for dat which u have done in their life.I release the angels of ps 91 vs 11 to protect his Dw n Lo,may no evil eye behold dat baby in d womb.she will carry to term n deliver like d women of hebrew.thnk u jesssssssus!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations @Visitor30.. We worship u Lord Jesus for this beautiful gift of BFP.. Wishing ur wife a happy and healthy 9months.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
visitor30: @All, a glorious and wonderful morning to all the beautiful & handsome conquerors in the house. Hope we all had a wonderful night rest, because I did myself.

Please join me to shout a thunderous haaaaaaaaalleeeeeeeeeeeeeluuuuuuuuuuuuuuiaaaaaaaaaaaah (21times) to the Almighty God our creator!
Oh God my creator I thank you for who you are and what you are.........that one & only God that promises and never fails.
My beloved conquerors in the house, the Lord has answered His name again in my life and family..........dw tested yesterday and it was a BFP oooh!
God has given us a replacement for that which was lost.........All praises and honour to His most holy & mighty name and to our Lord ans saviour Jesus Christ.

Visitor30(3x) how many times i call you. That God when visit me and you,go visit those in the waiting room IJN

I beg please let us hold on to the garment of Jesus, he is able to do all things.

Once again Visitor30 that the Lord has visited, big congratulatiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.