Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (341153 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
@osespice am so happy for you, congratulations dear i hope servant vic has prayed on a mantle for you?

@ada40, what about you? has he prayed on your mantle
you can ask him if you need to bring a mantle that
he will pray on for u apart from d blessed water and oil
@all, God will visit the remaining waiting mothers and fathers in this thread soon
He is too faithful to fail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
happy sunday all, i hope we were all blessed by the words of God
that was preached in our churches today
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
All the preaching were for me today, I thank the Lord.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Caringpro, your dreams are not good. You have to take d bull by the horn and go for deliverance. People go from Abuja for deliverance at Servant Vic's ministry, they stay in hotels around the area. God will make a way for you. Or if its absolutely impossible, then look for a good deliverance ministry like MFM and go for deliverance there, then apply d kingdom principles you read on this thread to maintain your deliverance. Remember its Jesus that delivers and not man. I pray every demonic operations in your life be crushed by d power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.

@Mahogany and Enm, May God order your steps to your God ordained spouses. Only be prayerful and sensitive to God's leading.

@All, have a blessed and fruitful week ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
@all,happy sunday,Pikinmama,we r still waiting oh,y u dey do us long throat nah?
@Caringpro,it's just a sacrifice u hav 2mak 2 remedy ur situation,also went 4d deliverance from ph,it was not s easy oh,but my dear,i rilly thank God i did ,i no Thursday being a wo
rking day makes it more difficult,but try .
Godsent ,our reliable intercessor ,i hail n i remain loyal ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2013
@All, Good morning and happy celeberation in advance.

Mama Godsent were art thou, we dey mis you, pls show fece
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2013
@All Good Morning and welcome to a great/wonderful week.
Hope we all had a beautiful weekend of rest and a splendid time in the presence of God on Sunday!
Wishing everyone here a blessed week ahead!

@Mahogany & Enm God will surely guide you to your heart desires in Jesus Name!

@ nancy1985 you are welcome to the thread of God's peculiar people.

@Mama God's Sent, I have missed your wonderful and soul lifting post, May our great God continue to bless you and your family. how is you boo doing!

@Pikinmama, we are still waiting for the season 2 of your lecture..............water abeg abi na saliva won finish for inside person mouth oooh! I don sit don 4 class dey wait since...................
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2013
@ every one,happy new week
@doris107, thanks for d infor about the mantle stuf
i have called servant vic about it i may send my huby or go for it myself
@mamaGod's sent i am missing your posts, hope u are fine.
@Goldenbaby how are u today?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by patcyn: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good day everyone.just saw dis topic on nairaland.I have faith dat my prayers will be answered and also to everyone that has one problem or the other. @Godsent,tnx for creating dis topic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lanjum(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
@osespice congrats may u carry to term IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
@osespice congratulations, you will have happy healthy nine months,
and deliver safely
may God answer his name in my life and in the lives of those of us in God's waiting room
am happy to announce to the house that i saw my af for d first time without any pain
bf deliverance i have so many problems ranging from bad dreams to infertility
any time my period want to come i will be rolling on the floor in pain,
i cdlnt stand straight my huby will be runing to pharmercy to buy diferent pain relief med.
bt dis time now nothing like dat pain af just came on its own without pain
baby dust to all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2013
@menes thank God 4 working on you may he give u a quick bfp IJN.
@all, have a peacful night rest.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2013
visitor30: @All Good Morning and welcome to a great/wonderful week.
Hope we all had a beautiful weekend of rest and a splendid time in the presence of God on Sunday!
Wishing everyone here a blessed week ahead!

@Mahogany & Enm God will surely guide you to your heart desires in Jesus Name!

@ nancy1985 you are welcome to the thread of God's peculiar people.

@Mama God's Sent, I have missed your wonderful and soul lifting post, May our great God continue to bless you and your family. how is you boo doing!

@Pikinmama, we are still waiting for the season 2 of your lecture..............water abeg abi na saliva won finish for inside person mouth oooh! I don sit don 4 class dey wait since...................

Thank u, i can't wait to be free from all these challenges and my son be totally healed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Praise the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD, I really want to thank every one for keeping this thread alive and Mama Godsent for starting this thread, may the good Lord bless you all.

I am actually planing to attend the next deliverance session but yesterday night, I had a dream where I saw three people(ONe man and two women) coming out from a big see and the man and one of the women stopped afar off and pointed at my direction as if this the person. Immediately that happened the other lady looking more dreadful now walked towards me. The moment she got close to me, she now changed to a snake and started chasing me, the only thing I could do was to be shouting Jesus,Jesus, Jesus, and I woke up sweating from the dream, my husband woke up before me because he said he just noticed me moving and rolling like possessed person on the bed. We prayed and went back to sleep but I could not sleep again because anytime I close my eyes I still see the snake raising its head.

This morning around 10am we were wondering what to do, something just told me, call servant Vic, Call Servant Vic. My brothers and sisters that is how we loaded airtime and called this great servant of God who the Lord will bless, and bless, and bless abundantly.

When i narrated the dream to him he said I should sit on my bed and stand up, he now told me that the Man and the other ladies are the ones that took my case to the marine kingdom for them to attack me. He told me that the hand of the Lord is not short and the Lord wants to attend to me right there because if not they will strike me dead by this night.

He said, I should repeat this prayer after him: God forgive me every known and unknown sin in Jesus name. My people that is the prayer I could remember but as if i was not in this world again I started hearing Fire, what is your name, why are you after her, speak in Jesus name ?,etc) In fact i came back finding myself on the floor and i have vomited some whit substances, which my husband said Servant Vic was actually talking with a demon that manifested through me and speaking audibly: saying it is her step mother that came to me, she said she don't want her to achieve more than her childrenoooooooooooooo, this fire is too muchoooooo, hey, hey please, please, I am not the oneoooooo, the fire is too muchoooooooooooo, and the demon was later chained until the deliverance day.) He said he was so scared that he did not know whether to run from the room or shout for help.

In fact when my husband told me this I found it difficult to believe but for sure i know my step mother very well she is capable of doing any evil against me the eldest child of my father, on my wedding day she performed, so i am not surprised but all power belong to God and with my knowing this servant of God, I know that after my deliverance any evil done against me will definitely return back to the owner IJN.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassss All help me thank the Lord and this his servant that can pray through phone and manifestation will be coming like that, I can not wait for the next deliverance session, I really want to meet with Servant Vic.

Pls sorry for the long post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Religious delusion at its best
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
@aderome wow! That's powerful my dear. Praise the Lord !!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
aderome: Praise the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD, I really want to thank every one for keeping this thread alive and Mama Godsent for starting this thread, may the good Lord bless you all.

I am actually planing to attend the next deliverance session but yesterday night, I had a dream where I saw three people(ONe man and two women) coming out from a big see and the man and one of the women stopped afar off and pointed at my direction as if this the person. Immediately that happened the other lady looking more dreadful now walked towards me. The moment she got close to me, she now changed to a snake and started chasing me, the only thing I could do was to be shouting Jesus,Jesus, Jesus, and I woke up sweating from the dream, my husband woke up before me because he said he just noticed me moving and rolling like possessed person on the bed. We prayed and went back to sleep but I could not sleep again because anytime I close my eyes I still see the snake raising its head.

This morning around 10am we were wondering what to do, something just told me, call servant Vic, Call Servant Vic. My brothers and sisters that is how we loaded airtime and called this great servant of God who the Lord will bless, and bless, and bless abundantly.

When i narrated the dream to him he said I should sit on my bed and stand up, he now told me that the Man and the other ladies are the ones that took my case to the marine kingdom for them to attack me. He told me that the hand of the Lord is not short and the Lord wants to attend to me right there because if not they will strike me dead by this night.

He said, I should repeat this prayer after him: God forgive me every known and unknown sin in Jesus name. My people that is the prayer I could remember but as if i was not in this world again I started hearing Fire, what is your name, why are you after her, speak in Jesus name ?,etc) In fact i came back finding myself on the floor and i have vomited some whit substances, which my husband said Servant Vic was actually talking with a demon that manifested through me and speaking audibly: saying it is her step mother that came to me, she said she don't want her to achieve more than her childrenoooooooooooooo, this fire is too muchoooooo, hey, hey please, please, I am not the oneoooooo, the fire is too muchoooooooooooo, and the demon was later chained until the deliverance day.) He said he was so scared that he did not know whether to run from the room or shout for help.

In fact when my husband told me this I found it difficult to believe but for sure i know my step mother very well she is capable of doing any evil against me the eldest child of my father, on my wedding day she performed, so i am not surprised but all power belong to God and with my knowing this servant of God, I know that after my deliverance any evil done against me will definitely return back to the owner IJN.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassss All help me thank the Lord and this his servant that can pray through phone and manifestation will be coming like that, I can not wait for the next deliverance session, I really want to meet with Servant Vic.

Thank God for his hand upon your life may he finish what he has started IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Aderome,
May the almighty God that has started His deliverance in your life perfect it and bring it to completion in Jesus Name. The Lord will surely answer His name in your life and you shall continue to testify to His glory!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
@aderome, ur victory has been granted!

See how this my God just showed up , my God a consuming fire, kiniu eya Judah, ogbanigbani oju orun,obami olowogbogboro, kiniu ton gbe gbogbo kiniu mi, kabeyesiiiiiiii reeeeee..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hum, God help your children from the enemies that knows and see us and we dont know and see them IJN

your deliverance has already started with a testimony IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
aderome: Praise the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD, I really want to thank every one for keeping this thread alive and Mama Godsent for starting this thread, may the good Lord bless you all.

Long post ke? and don't be sorry about it, because this testimony of yours show the extent of God's love for us. If only we take advantage of this love doing what is right in His sight, the devil and his agent won't have power over us.

My dear lovely sister i thank God for your life and His mercy towards you. May His work be permanent in your life in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
plz@All is servant Vic church has a name and wht is the exact address
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Caringpro, it's really not a church, but a deliverance ministry (Christ Chosen Tabernacle-CCT).
But I will advice you call Servant Vic if you're sure you'll make it for next weeks program. Then he can book you and also give you a program for fasting/prayers before the deliverance day! He will also send you the address. Even if you don't have a place to stay in Lagos, you can lodge in a hotel close by.
I went from PH and next month will be going with wify, plan to stay in a hotel even though I've places to stay in Lagos. But for her convenience!

My sister it is well, just relax and focus your time and energy on God, He will see you through and your testimony is sure! Stay bless and remain trusting in God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Caringpro: plz@All is servant Vic church has a name and wht is the exact address

Christ chosen Terbanacle, it is not a church but a prayer Tabernacle just like the mountain where God attends to everybody who goes there, Servant Vic goes and Serve as a cleaner in Winners tiolet unit every sunday. The DVd he gave us tell it all.

address is 5, Idowu close, by plaza junction Sango Ota, Ogun state. But better you call for your fasting, he dont book any one for deliverance except you fast, that was what i did before he gave me a booking number that enable me to attend the deliverance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
@aderome I thank God for ur life o.this world is very wicked o. thank God for ur deliverance, it'll be back to sender in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
visitor30: @Caringpro, it's really not a church, but a deliverance ministry (Christ Chosen Tabernacle-CCT).
But I will advice you call Servant Vic if you're sure you'll make it for next weeks program. Then he can book you and also give you a program for fasting/prayers before the deliverance day! He will also send you the address. Even if you don't have a place to stay in Lagos, you can lodge in a hotel close by.
I went from PH and next month will be going with wify, plan to stay in a hotel even though I've places to stay in Lagos. But for her convenience!

My sister it is well, just relax and focus your time and energy on God, He will see you through and your testimony is sure! Stay bless and remain trusting in God.
since u stay in ph can we see. Email me ur num. Coolbird29@yahoo.com so we can talk. God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Ada40,Am cool dear, hope you are not stressing yourself much? May God continue to protect you and your LO. Amen
@Menes,I thank the almighty God for removing what is not his in your body,you will soon announce your BFP.
@Aderome, Wow!! God has settled you my dear, your enemies has been consumed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Good morning people,
@osespice a big congratulationssss!
@our moslem brothers
/sisters i say Barka De Sallah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2013
@Godsent..thank u so much for your continous prayers. U will defnitely reap the fruit of your labour in this group. Just this morning, I was having doubts whether hears prayers at all, I told him in my mind to show me sign with light to prove that he hears. Immediately, light came on in my room instantly, I'm still in shock & in tears as I'm typing this. So my sisters & brotherss, God is listening & watching our actions, let's not relent. Incase you have doubts like I did today. Hold on keep praying & he will answer. You all Remain blessed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Typo error * was having doubts whether GOD hears prayers*
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2013
@ All, happy celebration.

@ Clarina, God answers prayers, I am a living proof, all we need to do is to be asking for forgiveness of sin every time and keep to the principles of God (His Commandments) and we surly see his hand upon our lives at the right time. We all need the grace to keep his principles

nancy1985: Hi everyone pls i have been following this thread and i am pleased with all the testimonies it shows that our God is able and i believe more people will still come with their testimonies In Jesus Name. pls someone should help me send the number of this servant of God i need serious deliverance i have been facing serious challenges even my little baby, it is really a long story i don't know if God has forgotten me but i believe my story will change soon and i will come here to testify. pls help a sister

How is you little boy now, I hope you are in touch with Servant Vic. because he may still pray with you if your boy's case is emergency, always speak with him for guidance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
@All, let us believe in the Lord, he is able and he answers prayers, let us not doupt him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.