Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (895 Views)

Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nabiz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by juman(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2013
I think the governor is just another nigerian governor.
Re: . by slimghost(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2013
Al Makura should be about one of the worst Governors in Nigeria presently. Dude is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: . by Reptyle(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2013
slimghost: Al Makura should be about one of the worst Governors in Nigeria presently. Dude is doing nothing.

Errr...and you know this because you are an indigene of Nassarawa State or you presently live there right? If you do, please shed more light on some of the things he is currently not doing right. if you do not live there and haven't visited the state recently, shame on you for putting up this kind of comment!
Re: . by Reptyle(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2013
nabiz: they say buhari if elected.as a president will fight corruption and make nigeria a heave like, my question is what has his party done in nassarawa state? let him use nassarawa state to show nigeria nigerians how he will rule nigeria

Buhari is not the governor of Nassarawa State. He is also not the chairman of CPC or holding any executive post within the party. He is a MEMBER of the party who also happens to be their presidential flag bearer. I do not see how the performance of the state governor or a lack there off, can give you insight into how Buhari will rule Nigeria.
Re: . by slimghost(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Reptyle:

Errr...and you know this because you are an indigene of Nassarawa State or you presently live there right? If you do, please shed more light on some of the things he is currently not doing right. if you do not live there and haven't visited the state recently, shame on you for putting up this kind of comment!
[quote author=Reptyle]

Dude I live in abuja but I visit keffi,Akwanga and Lafia quite often, so I know wwhat am saying. So, I guess its shame on you,Al Makura and CPC.

1 Like

Re: . by Samdul: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2013
u cant tell me a state like nasara wt a small budget will be ranked third alongside edo state among the states in the country in respect of budget discipline and fiscal responsibility,and u tell me almakura is nt performing.for any body dt know lafia b4 almakura shld visit lafia nd see hw lafia has changed.

1 Like

Re: . by talktimi(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2013
OP is just jealous, Nassarawa is a small Dubai in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: . by KGB2008: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2013
@ talktimi,Nassarawa a Dubai in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin.Am sure you have not cross your local village in your entire life.

Nassarawa is a village.Al-Makura is a failure.
Re: . by talktimi(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
KGB2008: @ talktimi,Nassarawa a Dubai in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin.Am sure you have not cross your local village in your entire life.

Nassarawa is a village.Al-Makura is a failure.
tongue why will I cross my "local village" when I am the local champion there ? grin I am telling you that Nasarawa is the Dubai of Nigeria and you have joined the op in his unfortunate jealousy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2013
Foolish Op
Nassarawa state is number 3 in the list of state with strict adherence to budget implementation.
www.nairaland.com/1244065/kano-tops-2012-2013-fiscal-responsibility

1 Like

Re: . by slimghost(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Obiagelli: Foolish Op
Nassarawa state is number 3 in the list of state with strict adherence to budget implementation.
www.nairaland.com/1244065/kano-tops-2012-2013-fiscal-responsibility

You are the foolish person here. What has tthat list ggot to do with development in the state? What parts of Nasarawa have you visited to have the temerity to call the OP foolish? AL Makura is a failure, go figure!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
slimghost:

You are the foolish person here. What has tthat list ggot to do with development in the state? What parts of Nasarawa have you visited to have the temerity to call the OP foolish? AL Makura is a failure, go figure!
Again you are foolish, what is the best way to monitor development other than budget implementation, if a state chooses agriculture as it's main policy over building secretariat and hotels or shopping malls, prepares a budget for it and implements it to the letter, is that not development. Dead brain idiots like you is why Nigeria is where it is

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Base, Police Station In Gashua, Yobe / Kwame Kilpatrick, Former Mayor Of The US City Of Detroit, Sentenced To 28 Years / EFCC, Presidency Cover Widespread Fraud At Aviation Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.