Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,907 members, 7,959,835 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (720132 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2013
ers
Viewing this topic: shawrygal(f), banttieman(m) and 2 guest(s) Those guests are refrees
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Kelvin Chuks Obi wrote:

God loves you!

When I was in the hospital, I realized that to walk without the support of a walking stick or clutches was indeed a great privilege.
There, I understood that anyone who wakes up in the morning, go out and return home safe and sound even though the day's been tough, was indeed a lucky person.

As I laid there helpless for over 90days, not moving an inch nor taking a walk, just lying like a corpse, it dawned on me that I've been
missing the line all along. I realized that before the event that got me to the hospital, I've been busy asking God for things that didn't really matter, instead of thanking Him
for the gift of life, good health and for giving strength to my feet every morning, so He could keep doing more for me. I didn't realize this earlier until I was hospitalized.
Then, in the hospital, if Jesus Christ had appeared and asked me, "son, what do you want me to do for you?"...my response would have been, "Lord, I just want to be able to walk with my leg again, that's all I desire now. I don't want money, I don't want a job now, I'm not asking for my relationship to work out, Lord all I want is to be able to stand firmly on my feet again, and the pains gone".

Some people don't sleep at all, even at night. And that's a BIG problem to them. Probably not that they don't want to sleep, but it's just that they can't just sleep! I believe everyday their prayer would be, "God, I just
want to be able to sleep, even if it's for 20mins. The doctors has done their best, to no avail. Lord please!"

You cry that you don't have a job, there's a high number of people that are in the hospital, they're not praying for a job, they just need their health restored.

They just want to be able to do what they do before.
They just want to be with their loved ones again.

Someone's leg has hung in the hospital for 2yrs or more, and you're privilege to walk with yours without pains, yet you don't realize how good God has been to you.

You complain that you don't have the fruit of the womb, you allow the bad feeling to makes you a sadist. I guess you've forgotten that there's a lot of ladies/guys, both old and young that are still unmarried, not because they don't want to, but because of circumstances beyond their control.

My point is, at every point in life, no matter how tough it seems, always find a reason to be grateful to God cos He loves you so much
to bring you that far. The fact that you're still alive and facing those challenges should give you the conviction that indeed you're a living soul. If the dead could be privileged to come back to earth, then we'll know the value of our lives regardless of the circumstances.

It's not a surprise to know that many has come to a point that they're now asking if truly there's God. Friends, the truth is...God is real!

Can I tell you something?...God is preparing you for a GREATER HEIGHT, that's why you face the tough challenges.

Friends, God loves you much more than you can imagine.

HAVE FAITH!

Please SHARE & Show gratitude to God.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawrygal(f): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
banttieman: Good morning my neighbours. Sweet Shawry, I greet you specially.
Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2013
ayoolar011:

Good morning IMMA

oga ayoo ,

good morning .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2013
shawrygal:
Good morning.
morning ma. Have the best of today.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cdoffx(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
banttieman: I don get you. Black belt never touch you and you're responding already.
ehn en so na you do am. I go port am back to you now
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2013
@sotenna ur head is there and i hail you all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Benzyyn(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Top of d mawnin 2 y'all @ phyktor, scopeman & shawrygal. Hope u all gud?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2013
i dey hail u my peops o.. wats the load down about OAU protest abeg.... hope they'll sit 2mao
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shawrygal(f): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Benzyyn: Top of d mawnin 2 y'all @ phyktor, scopeman & shawrygal. Hope u all gud?
Yes and you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
read
through 394-403..... dis thread is really moving... God bless u all..
God bless dis house..... God bless my family(C13)..... God bless
Dimples...... my prayer is dat we'll all make it wen d time comes.... i
luv u all...

my presence is registered o....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
August loading...................20th ......dats all 4 august...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Desammy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Greetinz to d hauz oo. @ Alenkakent n Yame. I hail oo.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
odebbs: read
through 394-403..... dis thread is really moving... God bless u all..
God bless dis house..... God bless my family(C13)..... God bless
Dimples...... my prayer is dat we'll all make it wen d time comes.... i
luv u all...

my presence is registered o....

Godbless u too bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by cdoffx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello housemates. Help me beg banttie o. I no de feel fine and he don talk say na him de behind am o.
banttieman: I don get you. Black belt never touch you and you're responding already.
Hello housemates. Help me beg banttie o. I no de feel fine and he don talk say na him de behind am o.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
De-sammy:
Bros sammy...how your end now... ♠ dey hail o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
lewizylee: August loading...................20th ......dats all 4 august...

abeg update me
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
shawry hw u dey na...

person tell me say u dey limpopo abt..... flex buh no limdodo osmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=cdoffx]Hello housemates. Help me beg banttie o. I no de feel
fine and he don talk say na him de behind am o.Hello housemates. Help me
beg banttie o. I no de feel fine and he don talk say na him de behind
am o.[/quote]

u don dey sick wen d beliti neva touch u fa....cheesy... if e con touch u nko na to dey prepare to...;(...

Banttie oya free d guy abeg...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
cso obinoral
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dimple mi
watz up na, oya no vex 4ur husband na....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Been busy since morning making dis crunchy chin chin for u all. Oya come and chop ooooo

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by yame014: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
De-sammy:

brodaly...i hail u too...hw ya syde na?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
dimplecakes: Been busy since morning making dis crunchy chin chin for u all. Oya come and chop ooooo

great work...... i knw u missd me swthrt, i wuld hv misd u more if it were to be me... am so sorry dearie:*
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by dimplecakes(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
odebbs: Dimple mi
watz up na, oya no vex 4ur husband na....

If u call my name ehn!!! War go happen ooooo. U Wey I won divorce.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
cdoffx: Hello housemates. Help me beg banttie o. I no de feel fine and he don talk say na him de behind am o.Hello housemates. Help me beg banttie o. I no de feel fine and he don talk say na him de behind am o.
How does my post exude a contribution from me to your physical weakness?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
dimplecakes:

u takin dis too far dimple... why u so harsh na.... u of all shuld knw i wuldnt do dat if dere was no good reason... ur words aint helpin at all bsides i said am sowie
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
dimplecakes: Been busy since morning making dis crunchy chin chin for u all. Oya come and chop ooooo
So this is the chinchin you made abi? How this one resemble chin chin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
odebbs:

u takin dis too far dimple... why u so harsh na.... u of all shuld knw i wuldnt do dat if dere was no good reason... ur words aint helpin at all bsides i said am sowie
Laughing at the guy. Hahahaha
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
odebbs:

u don dey sick wen d beliti neva touch u fa....cheesy... if e con touch u nko na to dey prepare to...;(...

Banttie oya free d guy abeg...
which one be my own? Tell him to apologize to the spiritual forces in high places from his village. No be banttie oh. Ehen
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
dimplecakes:

Good geh. You know when to do the right thing when it's right. Go on soun jare.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by odebbs(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
banttieman: Laughing at the guy. Hahahaha

so na laugh fit ur mouth nw abi... u really a gud broda ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.