Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

******* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ******* (1033 Views)

Some Girls And The Things They Do Cos Of A Guy... / What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

******* by saemmanuel(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2013
&&&&&
Re: ******* by saemmanuel(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2013
Dondav: Yeah! You should be confused...!
But not for long..

NB: I have no idea what u're talking about.

clicl on the link to read my initial post abt HER
Re: ******* by remecy(f): 10:24pm On May 07, 2013
saemmanuel:

clicl on the link to read my initial post abt HER

If you read the comments on your initial post, i don't think you would have opened a fresh thread. You said you are in uni and your 3yr @ 19 in Nigeria! Is that a private uni and by the what year did you finish your SSCE?
To be honest, please face your studies,you will have all the time in the world for that special lady who will not cause you pain.
Re: ******* by saemmanuel(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2013
remecy:

If you read the comments on your initial post, i don't think you would have opened a fresh thread. You said you are in uni and your 3yr @ 19 in Nigeria! Is that a private uni and by the what year did you finish your SSCE?
To be honest, please face your studies,you will have all the time in the world for that special lady who will not cause you pain.

finish sec schl at 16,turning 20 in august and am i too young to hav a Gf

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed Please! / CAN Go 4 To 5 Rounds But Erection Is Not Turgid / Is This Weird Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.