Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,600 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Cheating On Your Spouse Just Got A Whole Lot Easier. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating On Your Spouse Just Got A Whole Lot Easier. (713 Views)

Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating On Your Spouse Just Got A Whole Lot Easier. by Tajsagay(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2013

Cheating on your spouse just got a whole lot easier.

An updated app from the folks at Ashley Madison -- the dating site for people already in relationships -- offers new features that help members of the site keep their affairs on the down low.

According to CNBC, the app now requires a pin for access and features a priviate phone line equipped with a disposable number for chats with the "other woman" or "other man."

The app, which is available on iOS and Android devices, also boasts a "panic button," so users can remotely log out of Ashley Madison from any computer they had used to log on. When you press the panic button, the web page reportedly shuts down and switches over to a "local, family friendly website."

This isn't the first app to streamline the lives of busy two-timers, believe it or not. Click through the slideshow below for six more mobile apps designed to help cheaters cover their tracks.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/cheating-spouse_n_3254497.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Being Flattered Or Being Teased,which Tickles Your Fancy? / 8 Things Your Engagement Ring Says About You / Wao Am Xo Xo Hapi.hapi Bdae To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.