Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,521 members, 7,961,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Indian Culture - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indian Culture (12064 Views)

HI I Am Indian / Indian Culture / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

cause your loosing this battle and by continuing it your people look so stupiiid

What battle?
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold:

What battle?

this debate we are having....stay out of it......i want to finish it and make you idiooots look like the morons you are .
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2013
lol somalia do you think those 2 ugly dudes you keep posting are helping your cause?

And now you are trying to claim ethiopia grin rofl you are too funny man~
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: lol somalia do you think those 2 ugly dudes you keep posting are helping your cause?

And now you are trying to claim ethiopia grin rofl you are too funny man~

you have got to be the mosit idiotic nairlander

dude somalia and ethiopia are basically the same shid, as ethiiopia is multi ethnic and somalia is a ethnicity

somalis controlled much of ethiopia and ethiopians controlled much of somalia but at one time all the people their were one people before somalsi became muslim

the largest group in ethiopia is oromo and they are cushitic, the afar are cushitic, the beja are cushitic , the somalia are cushitic

that whole area was once kingdom of cush, learn your hisotry, amahara and tigerey are mniorities
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Dude ..... ethiopians dont even like you guys.

They probably hate you more than any other people on earth, and here you are trying to claim them on the internet.

... then you claim arabs

... than you claim indians

... and now you are saying "ethiopia and somalia are the same thing"??

This is so sad that i almost feel second-hand embarassment for you, you are making your people look like absolute shyte mayne grin this is horrible
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2013
smiley

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2013
now you want the jews?

[size=25pt]ROFLMCBAO[/size]
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: Dude ..... ethiopians dont even like you guys.

They probably hate you more than any other people on earth, and here you are trying to claim them on the internet.

... then you claim arabs

... than you claim indians

... and now you are saying "ethiopia and somalia are the same thing"??

This is so sad that i almost feel second-hand embarassment for you, you are making your people look like absolute shyte mayne grin this is horrible

my dear pleep you have no idea about the horn of africa. you trully dont so either educate yourself or stop commenting

this is my last time educating you.

1. Somali is an ethinicity and ethiopia is a nationality

2. Inside ethiopia their are many ethnicities

3. The largest ethnic group in ethiopia is Oromo and they are cushitic and cousins of somalis and seek independence

4. Ethiopia has been ruled by cushitic people for the longest time

5. Oromo, Somalia, Afar are cushitic

6. Tigrey, Aamahar are semetic

7. Somalis separated from other horners because they became muslim, just like india and pakistan are the same but one is muslim and the other is hindu

8. Somalis only hate the amahara and tigrey not the Oromo

9. Oromo like somalis and so do eritreans as we helped them get independence and they are helping somalia now against the tigrey led government

10. Kingdom of Kush, Aksum were all cushitic, amahara and tigrey are a minority

11. Ethiopia is 45 percent Oromo and 7 percent Somali, thus cushitics are the majority

12. Ethiopia is now half muslim and will continue to be muslim and eventually Muslims will rule
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: now you want the jews?

[size=25pt]ROFLMCBAO[/size]

no you idiooot, that what google says when i ask what are somalis
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2013
For all i know you posted that shit on Yahoo..Cuz Ain't no-body thinkin somalis look indian.. this is a joke.

Has anyone called you a jew yet?

.....gotdamn grin
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: For all i know you posted that shit on Yahoo..Cuz Ain't no-body thinkin somalis look indian.. this is a joke.

Has anyone called you a jew yet?

.....gotdamn grin

i dont think you know how google works

google picks up the words that are used the most, since people see that somalis look unique they assume we are indians, arabs etc.

the reason why some say jews is cause they are are alot of ethiopians that are jews and some somalis pretend to be jews to get to israel
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9: well i guess all those people who thought i was indian dont exist and i made them up lol
Well, this is what I found when I did my own:

2 Likes

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2013
^ omg lol!
somalia9:

the reason why some say jews is cause they are are alot of ethiopians that are jews and [size=30pt]some somalis pretend to be jews[/size]

ROFLMAO

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2013
^ does this guy look somali to you?
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: ^ does this guy look somali to you?

your an obvious idioot

havent you heard of ethiopian jews who live in the highlands of ethiopia? they were transported to israel and some still live in ethiopia

they get automatic citizenship in israel

this is a jewish website that explains it

http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=791

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:58am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep i cant keep educating you on basic facts that everyone knows
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: ^ omg lol!

ROFLMAO

pleep: ^ does this guy look somali to you?

i have to quote you so you dont edit your posts, you are a moooron.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:00am On Jun 07, 2013
Ok... there are jews in ethiopia

So why does that make it O.K for you to try and claim them? grin its sad.. stop self hating
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: Ok... there are jews in ethiopia

So why does that make it O.K for you to try and claim them? grin its sad.. stop self hating

am not claiming them you slowpoke.....am saying thats why jews pop up in google when you say "are somalis.......
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Pleep you have to stop debating me cause i have to educate you on your own views lol

someone else pleasee, step right up.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:
some somalis pretend to be jews

Yes you are claiming them. grin
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2013
these are ethiopian jews, somalis look way better, why would i claim them

lol

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep:

Yes you are claiming them. grin

you have got to be kidding me, find one quote i said that.

cause am muslim and we dont like jews. somalis burn israeli flag on fridays lol
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2013
The same reason you claim arabs, indians and ethiopians.

self hate
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

you have got to be kidding me, find one quote i said that.

cause am muslim and we dont like jews. somalis burn israeli flag on fridays lol
somalia9:
some somalis pretend to be jews
Bigo. haha you are such a coon
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2013
those few somalis say that when they get to israel and want to get citizenship, the same way ethiopians say they are somali when they get to yemen. lol
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: Bigo.

i didnt, i said few hundred somalis do that when they are refugees and get to israel, thats called saving your life not pretending like you think you are a jew

and obviously the israeli government lets them in cause they cant tell the difference between ethiopians
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 1:08am On Jun 07, 2013
First they burn isreal flag on fridays... then they want to go to isreal to get citizenship?

yea, right..... grin grin grin

Just face it... you want to be a jew
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep i feel like you are retaard, i have to help you get to you own conclusions using facts cause the facts you throw out are so ridcioulous

you asked me when does jews pop up when you google ' are somalis....' and i told you......their is a difference between claiming something like how you guys think you guys are related to ancient egypt than just saying ur a jew and getting into israel and living your life as a somali
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2013
For the last time you uneducated id*t! The Kingdom of Kush had NOTHING to do with horners. The KOK was in modern day SUDAN and EGYPT! Not the horn. Modern day Nubians and Egyptians are more related to those people.

STOP claiming, yet you talk about people claiming Somalis. Lmao.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2013
pleep: First they burn isreal flag on fridays... then they want to go to isreal to get citizenship?

yea, right..... grin grin grin

Just face it... you want to be a jew

omg what a retaaard.....those are differnet peoples of course.

am talking about some somalis who are con artist and pirates who make fake passports.

remember somalis are in the arab league and dont recogize israel right to exist.

plz i dont have more time to educate you on your own views.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2013
KidStranglehold: For the last time you uneducated id*t! The Kingdom of Kush had NOTHING to do with horners. The KOK was in modern day SUDAN and EGYPT! Not the horn. Modern day Nubians and Egyptians are more related to those people.

STOP claiming, yet you talk about people claiming Somalis. Lmao.

are u serious?

if this is your new way of pissing me off by getting your facts wrong than am impressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Female Children Not Entitled To Inheritance From Their Parents? / Whats With The H - Factor ? / Official Languages Of African Countries---very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.