Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,756 members, 7,930,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (830 Views)

M / My Mother Inlaw / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by bajugbajug(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2013
Re: . by Sanboy25: 10:26am On May 22, 2013

It seems like you're managing your house wonderfully, congratulations.
As for your step-mother, I'll both you and your wife are alright with this decision then she and her son need to go.
It's your family that you're building, your home, I don't see why she would impose herself like that, don't she want your happiness ?
Be careful, that story can easily lead to a wife vs. husband issue if you don't do things smoothly, afterall it's still the mother of your wive and you owe her respect.
Good luck, you're the man. wink
Re: . by slimyem: 10:36am On May 22, 2013
Let your wife do the talking though diplomatically and insist that they leave since its what you both want.
Do you have a FIL still?If you do,your wife can also have him ask his wife yo come back home.
....and what does your MIL mean by "you'll suffer if she leaves?

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Student To Pay Ex Girlfriend 80,000 Naira For Using Her!!! / Please Help Me Find My Friend. / He Doesnt Appreciate My Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.