Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

................ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................ (7170 Views)

Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS) / Karen Igho Shares More Hot Bikini Photos / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................ by gistyinka(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2013

Re: ................ by breadplanet(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
she's looking really good.
Re: ................ by nnowu(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2013
Am yet to see the dark straight lines appear on her stomach
Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2013
She still looks elegant and clean
Re: ................ by Agrika: 6:58pm On May 22, 2013
She looks...whats the word "sacred".
Re: ................ by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 22, 2013
Kanye west, sharp shooter
Re: ................ by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 22, 2013
Wat d Bleep??..belle dey disfigure person abeg... Bt ds whyte pple r shamles o..imagine wat ppl wil say if a nigerian celeb tries dis
Re: ................ by ednut1(m): 3:29am On May 23, 2013
kim trashdastan
Re: ................ by GraceBestowed(f): 6:32am On May 23, 2013
It's a shame that she felt like she really had to prove her pregnancy. These pictures are not flattering, in the slightest!

I really like Kim and think she gets a lot of unmerited flak.
Re: ................ by hector94: 10:04am On May 23, 2013
Shuo she neva don born since
gistyinka: American Television Reality Star Kim Kardashian show off her hot Growing Tummy In A Bikini. Kim Kardashian was really happy for showing her Growing Tummy In A Bikini recently on her family holiday Greek islands.

Kim certainly made the most of her break, wearing three different bikinis – in white, maroon and black.
Asked about her pregnancy outfit choices, Kim told Grazia magazine: ‘This is how I have always dressed, and right now I’m wearing anything that fits.
‘Kourtney warned me that when I got pregnant, people’s opinions would be on an all-time high and people would chime in. Now I see what she means!’
And asked if she had been able to maintain confidence about her body during her pregnancy, Kim replied: ‘No’.

http://www.gistyinka.com/pregnant-kim-kardashian-in-hot-bikini-photos/
Re: ................ by Nobody: 11:01am On May 23, 2013
She looks really big. abi giantism don catch her?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ini Edo @ The Nollywood Event For Omotola / Top 7 UGLIEST Celebrity Feet [PHOTOS] / Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.