Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (of 39 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by 12inchess: 2:21am On Nov 05, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
and if he wins Michigan recounting or Wisconsin then...
he gat a good case in the court

mind you this is not Nigerian court where abracadabra happens.
if the evidence is so damming then it's a win for Trump

what I know is either way Trump will stay in white house beyond 2021
I live in Michigan. Biden won Wayne County in Michigan which has the most voters. Trump will never win Wayne County.It's filled with black voters i. e people from Detroit.

Biden will surely win Nevada so it's already game over for Trump. Bye orange man.

12 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: "We Are On Track To Win The US Election" - Biden Speaks (Video) by 12inchess: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
SCOTUS will decide 5 to 4 in favor of Trump & The GOP, like they did for George Bush in 2000, Justice Connie Barret will be the deciding advocate.
Be deceiving yourself. You think America is like naija with plenty rigging. The thing won't even near Supreme Court. Trump is just whinning. He wants them to stop counting but that won't happen. Each state has autonomy to keep counting and until they announce the final result everything is not concluded yet.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. by 12inchess: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
America may not be perfect but if there is anywhere almost anyone from any background has atleast a chance to achieve their dreams, it's America.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
khiaa:

Nigerians never fail to show their support and worship of their Great White Hope. Donald Trump is an open racist, a supporter of White racist extremist/supremacy and was raised by a Ku Klux Klan father.and mother. When you think Nigerians can't display any more COONIRY than they already have, BAM!! they hit you with the ultimate betrayal, a parade for a White Racist Pig. To be honest they all should be lined up in front of a firing squad, which includes the Coons in the US.

He hates Black people regardless of where they are from but he let the whole world know how much he loathes Nigerians. The first thing he did when he became POTUS was to rid Nigerians out of the US along with Muslims and ban them from entering the US. Nigerians make me ashamed to call myself African American, I rather stick with Black American. This is so disgusting.

Today is the day, don't forget to vote, I voted 2 weeks ago. Remember that sociopath said if he loses the presidency he will not give up the seat and he has told his racist white terrorist to Stand down and Stand by which is a military order to be prepared.

Last night the racist TERRORISTS paraded through Black neighborhoods trying to terrorize them into not voting, the local Sherrif and cops were there to protect the white racist but they were surprised by the Black Americans unity that drove them including the cops out of their neighborhood. They planned to try it again but this time the neighhood is waiting for them fully loaded with guns and other weapons. Trump and his goons want a Civil War if he is voted out.

On a better note how have you been?

Even I am ashamed and I was born and grew up in Nigeria. I understand that those parading may not fully understand what is going on in the U. S but I'd expect that atleast they would ask questions. Like why am I doing this? How will it benefit me? Is it realistic? You see, many Africans are still suffering from mental slavery. My argument is not even who they are parading for but why they are even parading at all.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
nsilordgmail:
It's not Donald Trump's Twitter account
Actually I confirmed and it's his account.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sponge3:

I voted for Biden and am a Nigerian/American but seeing people parading for Trump in Nigeria is beyond embarrassing. Am on your side. I just wonder the rational behind his support in Nigeria
Atleast you're a Nigerian American so if u Parade for Biden or even Trump its still understandable. But I just don't know how this directly impacts Nigerians living in Nigeria. Even if U. S intervenes in our govt. Say for instance kicks Buhari out and even creates Biafra (which ofcourse you know he doesn't give a sh. it about since you live in the U. S). Wouldn't they install their puppet and steal all our oil like they've always done elsewhere? In fact they is a video about Trump supporting this same strategy.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sponge3:
Part of me wants Trump to win so he can tighten the visa rules and make near impossible for any Nigerian to get a visa over here.

And would that make your life better in Nigeria? Would that stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad. Ever since Donald Trump tightened immigration laws, Nigeria is now like Dubai right?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by 12inchess: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think by far, Nigeria has to have the largest quantity of st. upid people in the world. Even me that I live in the U. S, I'm not doing this especially since I'm not a citizen and cannot vote.Im barely an immigrant. But it beats my imagination how Nigerians in Nigeria are doing this. If you ask some of these people to come out to demonstrate for restructuring, police brutality, education, power sector, youth unemployment (so many things directly affecting them) they won't but they will do this?

Im beginning to feel that out problem is not only that our leaders are stu. pid but even the citizens many of us are very stu. pid as well.

So the prophet of their church put them up to this and no one could even stand up and ask some questions?

If I may ask what is Trump going to do for them. Give them Biafra? Provide electricity?

Another question is this as a result of ignorance, stu.pidity or plain old brainwashing?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by 12inchess: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
pquaver:
. Then let her tell us where they got the massacre and numbers from.. You are the paid idiot.. If you organise a protest you are responsible for it so she is a witness and instrument.. Maybe the bodies Bern carried away was seen by you why don't you go and testify.. You are not paid for for your opinion but I am paid for mine right? I think sth is wrong with your brain

You're very dumb. She never organised the protest. She only attempted to secure release of those arrested. She is a lawyer How is that a crime. I would not bother trading issues with you since I know you're paid by post and I don't want to help you make money.

Id.iot

2 Likes

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by 12inchess: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
pquaver:
Where does she think she is running to? After destroying Nigeria with fake news? She knows where the dead people and their relatives are so she is relevant to justice for the dead. After all she is eyewitness and saw everything.. Is she expecting the government to provide the proof of the dead and their relatives? We have cried for justice for Lekki shooting.. Now government want to give justice to them and you are crying that the main witness and proof bearer has not been allowed to run away.. I think all who supported the protest should support the withholding of her passport because the judicial committee on Lekki shooting needs are presence more than where she is travelling to after all we have been taught her important life is by the Protester why is justice fg or life now no more important.. She is going no where.. Me personally I am interested in justice for the dead protesters.. Or massacred people.

How is she the main witness? She was not even at the protest ground on that day. If the govt really wants to carry out an investigation they know how to go about it. Unfortunately, the army killed people, took their bodies away. Then hid or disposed of them.

It's obvious you're just a paid troll because only a paid troll will write as good as you do and reason from the as.s because he is blinded by a pittance.

1 Like

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by 12inchess: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's either Nairaland is fast becoming the home of i.diots or paid trolls and BMC. I'd soon be done with this site.

1 Like

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts by 12inchess: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Buhari's administration is a sham. Buhari is actually the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed by 12inchess: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
I wonder why Nigerians are very heartless + Stu.pid. Someone is talking about what she is growing through healthwise and I can see a very stu.pid comment with over 100 likes. That is why Nigeria is very stu.pid country till date. Very stupid people supported by other very stu.pid people.

A soldier today was whipping people for dressing a kind of way and having long here but I didn't see your 100 likes and stu.pid comments on that atrocity but on this....

I give up!

PS: Many of you haters will never attain half of what she has achieved in her lifetime.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested by 12inchess: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
3 things. 1)The soldier should be dismissed. 2)The guy should be put in jail for assault. 3)Nigerian Army must compensate all the victims. Anything less is just a bloody waste of our time.

But should one expect this from an organization that kills young adults in a Massacre and denies it and calls it photoshop.

F. uck Nigerian Army. Bloody officers.If it is BH now, they will be doing tactical retreat and manoever.
Crime / Re: Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) by 12inchess: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Steve0979:
I am a soildier too,but I must say wat he is doin is wrong in all shade.but trust me he will arrested soonest

Arrested is one thing but will be punished as a deterrent to others?If you do something like this in U. S Army I can assure you that not only will you be kicked out of the arm but you will be charged to court after. That is why Nigerians nk longer rate you guys. You're just another bunch of our oppressors with guns.

1 Like

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by 12inchess: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
I used to respect Nigerian army before but this year has made their respect hit a all-time low. People are refusing to be intimidated by soldiers or even police because they carry guns.

All Nigerian army knows how to do is tell citizens to do frog jump, smash their phones or slap the citizens that pay their salaries but to defeat boko haram is problem for them.

People are refusing to be intimidated anymore. See as the army wanted to go and take the ladies phone and people defended her and said no, no , no.
Nigerian army especially since Lekki have zero respect now. Nobody send them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers by 12inchess: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria is a lawless country. Simple and short. That is why in the year 2020 there is still no 24 hr electricity.
Politics / Re: Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman by 12inchess: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Nbotee:
Y are u ppl jus talking from every corner of ur mouth... First d Army was neva there.. And then d army was there but dey didn't open fire and now dey fired but used blanks?

You never know anything. The Nigerian army is filled with liars. When the evidence becomes too much they will agree that they actually fired at the protesters and that 12 people died....

Then top it up with "but the 12 people that died have all Rosen up from the dead"
Politics / Re: Declare Your Assets, Buratai Directs Senior Army Personnel by 12inchess: 2:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Sir stop wasting our time and declare who sent your military to Lekki otherwise all this you're saying to me is nonsense.
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by 12inchess: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerian Army is a very useless organization full of liars and killers. It was my dad that invited them to Lekki. Nonsense. Let me tell you, the plan is to keep pushing who invited or who did not invite between Buhari and LASG till everyone gets even more confused. But one thing I cn assure you is that FG was involved and also LASG was involved in the Lekki shooting. I wilm start believing the Nigerian Army when they release the bodies they carried to their barracks.
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed by 12inchess: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
I'd rather fake news than lies packaged as genuine news reporting.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by 12inchess: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
A lot of people commenting didn't watch the video I'm sure. The guy was charging at the cop. The cop kept moving back and the man kept coming even though the cop's gun was drawn. They was only one way this would end. And a lot of people saying the cop should have shot him on the leg watch too much Hollywood. In reality it doesn't work that way. This is no George Floyd. When a cop draws his weapon, you raise your hands up and surrender. If he now shoots you afterwards then we can say he did wrong.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Go After Looters, Hoodlums - Buratai Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers by 12inchess: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Sha don't shoot them to death like in Lekki. Bunch of killers.
Crime / Re: Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) by 12inchess: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'm not supporting assault but the lady got what she deserved. Watch the video very well you will see that the lady deliberately wanted the soldier to beat her so she can post it on the internet and trend. Even when people begged her to leave she thrown herself on the soldier.

Modified:
Whenever you see a soldier or officer in military uniform, it's most likely that he or she is on official duty.
These men while on duty try to steal a little time from their busy schedule to attend to their personal needs.

That is why most of them when the go to ATM stand they try to beat the queue because of their limited time.

This soldier went to the ATM stand as you can see his dressing. There's 90% possibility that he is on duty.

He tried to beat the queue. Instead of the lady to speak to him politely she started with insults.

Was the lady the only person at that ATM?

The soldier annoyance was she bringing out her phone to record the soldier.

That was when the soldier puts his wallet in his pocket and brought out his belt.

He didn't even beat her o.

She wanna trend that's all.

I
209 likes for these nonsense . Nigerians are so used to stupid things.You will never see American army behaving like this. I remember the day I was at a bar in America and I had a conversation with one American guy in the bar. Its only after almost the end of the conversation that I knew the guy was high up in the U. S Army. You won't even know the way the guy spoke to me with respect even though he was in army uniform I thought he was just like a regular officer until he told me his position.
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by 12inchess: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2020
I keep telling people that this was a planned work between Lagos state govt and Federal govt. Ofcourse it didn't go as planned or maybe it did who knows. One thing I can say is I will start believing this people when the military releases all the dead bodies they carried away. Is it not Nigerian military that kill civilians and carry away their dead body? This is not their first time doing this. Go and ask people in Odi how Nigerian army leveled an entire village leaving only 47 bodies a bank and a church in village of 1000s of people.

How do they say it again: No body no murder.
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by 12inchess: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eba mi ki gbolahan. O ran olosho lo si school.
Politics / Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by 12inchess: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Multiple reports from witnesses are saying the same thing. The shootings started at around 6.45pm and continued even till the morning like 3 am. The army came first and shot then later the police came and shot. They pushed protesters back even up to like sandfill. They were there on a mission but ordered by who? At this point the Nigerian army may just need to come clean.
Politics / Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by 12inchess: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2020
hamingra:

Eyewitnesses? Do you mean DJ switch? Or who? The first person to state the duration was Pat Utomi on Channels TV and he didn't state 20 mins.
And why don't we have full length videos from those at the back of the protest? Or were they all dead? Or their phones ran down?
If you want to leave Nigeria pls do, but we will never allow you to destroy it for us that want to stay.
So pls you and your likes should pls port to the American, Libyan or South African embassies to get the hell out of here!
Bro stop asking stupid questions. It's very annoying. If you see army shooting at you, will you bring out your phone and start recording or run for your life? As days goes by, more and more videos will still come out.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by 12inchess: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Im not even trying to be sure the army shot at the protesters because I know they did. I don't care whether they shot in the air or at people.

My question is on whose others?

1)Buhari
2) Sanwolu ie Tinubu
3)Buhari and Tinubu (joint agreement)

I'm sure it's one of this three options. That is why I believe justice will never be served because in Nigeria the leaders never face justice.

RIP to the dead

PS:And to the people thinking U. S or U. N gives a sh. it about Nigerian military killing Nigerian citizens. Let me tell you. They don't.
Culture / Re: Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House by 12inchess: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
I guess the lagoon people finally caught up with him grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Someone said he should purchase it in Jiji.

But wait, is it true that "hoodlums" swam in obas pool. Had a field day. It's like some may have even mounted obas throne while he took to his heels. grin grin grin grin

Someone should tell me that some people are not already scheming on 2023 politics.

The stuffs targeted in Lagos were deliberate.

#protectlagos
Politics / Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by 12inchess: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shebi it was protest before. Now it would be sit at home. Nigeria must progress.Let's see whether the soldiers can force people to work.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet by 12inchess: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people are saying it's Tinubu (and San wolu). Others are saying it's Buhari. I tell you, I believe it was a joint project. Tinubu (and Sanwolu) plus Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.